Status: Done

With Open Arms

End

The years flew pass like days. Me and Kaleb were inseparable. We loved each other more every day if that was possible. Actually I think it is.

Today was 10 years after Dad had died. I decided to go visit Mum and Dad today, it had been a while since I had as me and Kaleb went around the world on our own personal tour together. It was too bad I couldn’t tell Mum and Dad to their faces how much fun that we had just being together.

I placed the bunch of flowers that I had in my hands by their headstone for them. I stared down at the headstone for a moment, remembering the times I had shared with them.

A small silver tear fell from my eye and I wiped it away. I then smiled. I knew Mum and Dad were still with me in my heart. My heart may not beat any more but it’s still there completely.

I smiled again and leant forward to place my hand over their names on the stone.

“I love you both.” I whispered.

I stood up and turned slowly from the stone. I began to walk over to the gates of the cemetery.

At the gates stood Kaleb; smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back and Rose and Alec walked up behind him smiling too.

I walked towards them and me and Kaleb linked our hands together as he kissed my cheek.

“I love you.” He whispered in my ear.
“I love you too.”

I smiled yet again. I looked over at Rose and Alec and smiled at them as well.

We then all started walking down the road slowly at human speed. To continue our endless future.

I walked with my vampire family that always have loved me; With Open Arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end ^^
I know this chapter was really short, but i like it and it ended the story well in my option=]
I really liked this story so i hope you did too, thankyou so much for reading it!
Please comment so i know if other people liked it and also tell me thought of it.
please?
<3