Status: Starting

What goes around comes around

Practice

Nate's point of view

“First I want to congratulate our new QB Nate.” Caleb shouted to us. “I know were heading for a bright and glorious season. Nate and I are going to bring this team to win's after win's, but of course were all going to have to work hard as a team.” I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone from my locker. I replied to a text message from my friend Tyler.

“So what surprise do you think Caleb with have for us at the party?” I looked up from my phone to see Jimie trying to read what I was writing. I quickly replied back to Tyler and shut my phone closed.

“Um..I'm guessing some stupid initiation. I don't care I might not even go.” I got up and walked over to the showers. I quickly washed off some of the mud off my body. I dried off and changed into clean set of clothes I brought with me to change into. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the locker room. I felt a hand over my left shoulder as I got closer to my Volkswagen Jetta.
“Think you can give me a lift to Caleb's party tonight?”

“I shrugged his hand off my shoulder. “I'm not going.” I opened my car door and left. When I pulled into my drive way the sun had already set. Once I was out of the car I ran upstairs to my room. I dropped my cleats and bag on the floor and headed for the bathroom for a proper shower. I wrap a towel around lower torso and walk into my room.

“About time you got out. I was starting to think you had drowned.” I give out a fake laugh and look at Caleb.

“What are you doing here?” I asked while walking into my closet to look for some clothes that I could change into.

“Is that how you treat all your guest? I thought you would have learned from all those business party's he's hoste-” I come into my room after I changed into some jeans and a white T-shirt.

“Shouldn't you be getting ready for you party?” Caleb gave out a loud laugh.