Status: Starting

What goes around comes around

Through and done

Arianna

I took a long shower then changed. I put on some gray skinny jeans with a black bomber jacket with black gladiator sandals. I grab my car keys and head towards my friend Emily's house. Once I get there I park and knock on her door. She opens second later.
“Hey! Come in.” I follow her up the stairs and into her room. “Which one do you think looks better?” She raised a pink top and a sweater looking dress. I had already seen the 'dress' on her and I loved how it hugged every single one of her curves.
“I like the dress” I say while taking off my sandals, seconds later jumping on her bed. I slowly close my eyes and try to drift to sleep.
“Arianna! Get up you've been out for two hours already.” I could feel her pocking my rip cage. I sighed knowing it was know use fighting her.
“Do I really have to go to this party?” I asked.
“yes! You can't leave me alone and you promised you'd go with me.”
“I know I did, but I changed my mind about it.” Emily walked over towards her bed and pulled at my arm till I was off the bed. I my hand through my shoulder length layered hair, then putting on my sandals.

“I told you this party was going to be great!” Screamed Emily over the loud booming of the music. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink. As I walked closer to where the drinks were I saw some guys already starting to argue. Great, I gave this party at least another hour or two before the cops came. I grabbed a diet coke and walked outside. I walked to the back yard in need of fresh air. I stumbled into some kids passing joints. I recognized two boys from my AP World History. One of them waved me over to join them but I ignored him and continued walking. I opened the door to the gate. I try to pull my phone from my back pocket to give me some light since its some what pitch black. Before I had time to pull out my phone I tripped over something hard.
“Shit!”
A scream escaped my mouth As soon as I felt someone grab my arm. Frantic to be released I started kicking and screaming.
“Ouch! What the fuck!?” The hands let me, then a bright light is shot to my face.
“Turn that fucking off!” I screamed. I heard a laugh and the light was directed to the ground. I could some what make the figure of a tall guy now standing in front of me.
“Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Nice to meet you, I'm Nate.” He stretched out his arm for me to shake it. I looked at it for more then I should have because he once again laughed at me. “you shake it.” I look up at him, I couldn't really see his face but by the way of his voice I could tell he was grinning.
“I'm not stupid I know what I hand shake is.” Now he must have been grinning wider, he let a small laugh.
“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.” after a few second he cleared his voice. “So what are you doing out here?” He asks. I sat down on grass with my legs out stretched in front of me.
“I came out for some fresh air.” I said as I lay down facing the stars. “I need to clear my head.” I felt him move and lay down next to me.
“Ah, that makes sense...So you like the stars?” He asked.
“I guess you could say that. What about you?”
“Never really paid any attention to them.” He responded. I jolted up.
“What!” I laughed. “What do you mean you've never paid attention to them?” I asked in bewilderment.
“Sorry I don't spend my nights lying on the floor looking at stars.” My mouth hung opened at his response. Was this guy serious?
“Oh I'm sorry, I guess your just too busy fucking the brains out of some poor bitch.” I said standing up and starting to walk away.
“Hey!” He called after me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face him.
“What do you want?” I asked annoyed. I could see him shove his hands in his pockets.
“Can I get your name at least?” I laughed at how nervous he sounded. I decided to pity him.
“Its Arianna.”
“No fucking way!” He laughed. “Arianna as in Thomas's girl?” All of a sudden I no longer felt annoyed but began to feel that knot start to form at the bit of my throat.
“No, Arianna as in Arianna Owens.” I spit back. I turned around and walked back inside. I looked around for Emily but didn't find her anywhere. I walked to the kitchen but there was still no sign of Emily. I asked a tall red head in my study hall class if he had seen Emily but he hadn't seen Emily. Frustrated I walked back into the living room. I stopped when I caught a glimpse of Thomas sucking faces with some blond bitch. His hands were gripping her ass as they danced and kissed. I quickly turned around deciding to take the other exit back outside. Someone grabbed my wrist before I could move. I turned around and was facing a tall muscular brown haired boy. I was waiting for the 'oops sorry, wrong person.' speech expect it never came. He just stood smiling down at me.
“Look Arianna, I'm sorry I didn't know that you had Thomas had broken up.” I must have looked confused because he laughed at me. “The guy from outside? I'm Nate, Nate Harrison.”
“Oh, um hey? Can you let go of my hand now?” I snapped.
“Look I'm sorry, I know it must hurt to find out that your boyfriend cheated on you-
“What?” I asked before I could stop myself.
“You didn't know Thomas cheated on you with Kelly, the blond he's dancing with right now?” He asked. I turned around and found Thomas looking at me talking to Nate.
“You should get even with him.” He said leaning closer to me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me closer towards him. I closed my eyes when I felt his soft full lips touch mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck at the thought of getting back at Thomas. I smiled when Nate slightly picked me up so my feet weren't touching the floor anymore and I was more at level with him. Nate placed my feet back down on the floor after a few minutes. I felt someone grab my shoulder and pull me back. That's when I saw Thomas punch Nate square in the jaw. Nate stumbled back.
“Leave her alone!” Thomas screamed at Nate. Nate laughed.
“She's not yours anymore!” He screamed back. “She's mine.” And with that Nate punched Thomas back. Thomas's hands when instantly to his nose.
“Oh my gawd! Stop!” I screamed when I saw Thomas's hands full of blood. Thomas ignored the blood and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me out of the house and to his car.
“Let go!” I screamed.
“Arianna listen that guys not right for you. He's lying to you.” He said as he pulled his shirt over his head and tried cleaning the blood off his hands with it.
“You mean like you did?” I asked. I knew I had caught him off guard because he didn't reply.
“Arianna thats-
“Stop, I'm not changing my mind. Were through, and done.” I said repeating his own words back at him. I turned around leaving him standing alone like he did to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! I finally updated!!!! hope you guys like!!
please comment and subscribe