I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

It's The Time of the Season...

**Super Short, Sorry**

Jamia patted me on the head, in a nurturing way and turned the TV on. I pulled my knees to my chest and fell asleep on Sid’s shoulder.

When I woke up, Mikey and Sid had gone home and Jamia had gone out to pick up some food. I was laid out on the couch and before I got up, I just listened to Ray and Gerard, who were still at the kitchen table, talking.

“It’s funny how you and Frankie are best friends and you’re in to the same girl.” Ray mentioned.

“Yeah. I don’t know that he’s in to her, just confused.” Gerard replied.

“Frankie, confused? What a thought.”

“Ha, yeah. I hope she’s okay. She’s gonna think things are going to be weird... but, to tell you the truth, I’ve never been more attracted to her. When ever another guy so much as touches her, I lose my fucking cool. I want... no, I need her. Then There. And these past two days.... fuck! I love you and all, but I hope you go home soon, 'cause I got a scratch that needs itching!”

The two boys laughed and I began to stir and yawn, loud enough for them to hear me.

“Oh, shit! Maybe I should leave you two alone...” Ray whispered.

“Naw, it’s cool, man.” Gerard affirmed.

Hearing footsteps advancing on me, I combed the hair out of my face. Gerard soon appeared over me and kneeled next to me. I sat up and he slid his hand on the side of my face and back to the nape of my neck and laced his fingers through my hair.

“I’m just gonna...” Ray fumbled out, exiting the kitchen.

I looked over at him and smiled politely then looked back to Gerard.

“Hi.”

“Hi. How are you?”

“Fine.... Good. How are you?”

“I’m good.”

“I’m sorry...” I began.

“Don’t be. It was a just an... accident. A happy accident.” He guaranteed.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

His eyes were so green and full of sincerity and love, that I couldn’t help myself.

I reached out and pressed his nose down with my finger.

“Beep.” He smiled big at me.

“God, I love you so much Gerard.” My heart was beating so fast it felt like one continuous buzz.

He pulled me into a big, goofy hug and laid me back down on the couch. We spooned there for a while until Jamia came in with food, Ray close behind.

“¿Quién te mordió?” Ray asked, ”Who bit you?”

“None of your beeswax, Torosuarus.” I quipped back, rubbing my neck.

Gerard, being the man that he is, put his arm around my neck and kissed the hickey, owning up to his work.

“Why don’t we just eat? No kissing, no biting, just eating, okay?” Jamia wondered.

“Sounds perfect to me.” I said sitting down to pizza and beer.