I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

Little Angel***

Everyone got back to our cars and were just sitting and resting for a moment. Gerard was sitting next to me in the van. He’d been, pretty much, attached to my neck all night.

“Oh man!,” I exclaimed, making Gerard sit up suddenly, “Nothing, sorry.”

“Oh, um, okaaa-a-ay.” He said, returning to kissing my neck.

I had remembered the presents we bought.

“When do we get to go to the motel?” I asked the contents of the van.

Buddy whipped his head around and raised his eyebrow, “Why?

Gerard looked up with the same expression.

“Bee-e-ecause, I have a surprise,” I turned to look at Gerard and pressed his nose, “For you.”

“Beep.”

I shook my head and rested my head on the back of the seat.

“I love this boy so much!” I professed, grabbing his face.

A couple minutes later everyone agreed to leave. We drove a few miles to a Motel 8, needless to say, everyone was very happy.

Buddy and the boys were in the lobby and me and the girls were out by the cars.

“We forgot about the presents.” I brought up.

“Oh yeah! Dude! They’re gonna be so happy!” Jamia squealed.

“I’ma go get ‘em.” I hopped off to my trunk and pulled out a cardboard box full of poorly wrapped gifts.

“Boys! Come out here!” Jamia yelled out.

Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray came out of the lobby.

“You rang?” Ray asked like Lurch from the Addams Family.

“What are you doing, Kat?”

“Oh, I’m just taking out some presents from-”

“PRESENTS?!” Frankie screamed.

“Yeah... presents,” Sid commented, but then looked over to Mikey who was jumping up and down with Frank, “Oh my God...” She sighed under her breath.

“But, you’re presents enough.” Gerard sweetly added.

I blushed and got goosebumps as I handed out the gifts.

“Even I get some?” Ray gasped.

“Duh! You’re only, like, my BEST friend, Ray!”

“Aw, I love you guys.” Ray said.

They opened their comics, DVDs, and candy, with much gratitude. I could barely tear Gerard away from his X-Men.

We got to our room and Gerard was still engulfed in his book and sitting in a chair, “Jeezzz, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think you have a thing for Wolverine.” I teased.

“I wish I was Wolverine. Besides, he’s so damn sexy...” Gerard growled.

“Well, that’s true.”

“This is the best surprise ever, babe.”

“Ha! This isn’t the surprise...” I swiped the comic out of his hands.

“Oh, no?” He wondered.

“Oo-o-oh, no...” I shook my finger at him, “I’ll be right back.”

I headed for the bathroom, dragging my feet on the way there. Taking one last peep at him through the door, I shut myself in the bathroom with my bag. I quickly took off my clothes and changed into the satin purple cami set. I examined myself in the mirror before I left when I heard Gerard open the door. Looking up, I met eyes with him in the mirror. His mouth dropped open as he scanned me up and down, then up and down again. His face soon switched into sexy mode and he came up and stood behind me. His hands traced my sides then down the front of me, past my hips onto my thighs, while he kissed and nuzzled my neck.

“No, no, no,” I turned to face him and put my hands on his chest, “You’re going too fast. Let’s have fun with this.”

“How could I not have fun with this...” He grabbed me at the hips and pulled them to his.

He looked down my top, but could feel me looking at him. He looked up and saw the dissatisfaction in my eyes.

“Come out here, baby, in the light.” He said, pulling me out of the bathroom.

I ran over to the cheap stereo and jammed Famous Monsters by the Misfits in. Kong at the Gates came on, but I quickly changed it to number 8, Saturday Night, my favorite song of the current month. I started singing along and moving to the music. Moving my hips side to side, Gerard’s eyes followed me as he slowly sat on the bed, entranced.

“Oo-o-o, Ooo-o-o, Oh-oh-oh,
There’s 52 way to murder anyone,
One or two are the same,
and they both produce well.
I’m commin’ clean for Amy,
Julie doesn’t scream as well.”

“So, you bought those for me?”

Everything’s for you, darlin’,” I told him, “You know why?” I asked, smiling widely as I danced over to him on the bed.

“Why, love?”

“Because I love you. So, so much,” I combed my fingers through his hair and kissed him, “Now fuck my brains out. Right now.”

He was just staring at every last inch of my body, biting his lip and licking his chops as if he we outside a bakery.

He gave me a double take, “Oh, you mean right now...”

He pulled me on top of him, and ran his hands up the cami. Despite it’s cuteness the satin set didn’t stay on my body long.

Image