Status: This story is under revisions (grammatically).

Living on Perfectly Remembered Memories

Our Pack Remains

Franchesa

Okay, so maybe I was out of line when I started panicking over graduation. It was actually nice and a memory I knew I could never forget. Throughout the graduation speech of our valedictorian (that no one liked), we messed up his "amazing speech" by throwing a volleyball around. None of the teachers or the principals minded. Only the smartest person in our class did.

Give it to Jimmy to spike the ball and hit the guy in the head just after he finished his speech. It was freaking hilarious! I almost fell out of my seat from laughing so hard.

Yeah, I shouldn't have worried about that. The reason being, the day after we were officially out of high school, we all had dinner and stated that even though we might all go in different directions, the friendships would always remain.

That was the best part of my summer. The second best thing will be when Matt picks me up in a few minutes so we can get our tattoos.

Mom didn't like the idea, stating that I would regret it because this was just a phase I was going through. It isn't though. I've wanted one since I was 16 when Matt showed me the one on his leg. I don't get it, dad was quick to say yes and even asked me in detail what I wanted. It must be a mom thing.

"Izzy, Rafael is on the phone," Kenny told me, giving me the phone.

I mouthed him a thanks before pressing the phone to my ear. "Hi."

"You are not getting that tattoo."

"Why not?" I asked, a tone of bitchiness in there.

"You will regret it," he said.

"I'm 18 and it's my life. I can decide to do what I want," I said firmly.

I him sigh over the phone. "Fine, do whatever you want."

I hung up and threw the phone on the bed. It wasn't his body he was going to have inked. He should butt out of the business.

The sound of a car honking alerted me that Matt must have been waiting for me. I ran out the door, screaming bye to everyone and hopped into his truck.

"Hi!" I chirped, catching him with his dimpled smile.

"Someone's excited," he mumbled, turning on the radio.

"Of course I am! I've wanted once since I was 16!"

I was practically jumping out my seat as he continued to drive. That smile of his never went away. "Yeah I know. Do you want know what you're getting?"

"A wolf on my wrist," I said right away, picturing what it would look like.

He stole a glance at me while getting onto the highway. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Generally, wolves look weird on wrists. Especially since you're not a dude, and yours is small."

"It doesn't matter to me. I still want it."

"How come?"

"The meaning behind it is amazing."

"Enlighten me."

"They mean intelligence, cunningness, communication, friendliness, loyalty, generosity, and compassion," I said, proud of myself for finding out this information.

"Well," Matt sighed, "you have everything right besides intelligence and cunningness."

"Hey!" I shouted and slapped his arm.

"Lady I'm driving! Don't do that!" he warned, taking a hand off the wheel to point at me.

I laughed obnoxiously and sat in my seat so he could drive without any distractions. The faster we get there, the faster I can get my tattoo!
♠ ♠ ♠
The next few or several chapters are going to be in Matt's point of view. Most of this story, you've read about Franchesa's thoughts and actions, I think it'd be a nice change to read about Matt's. I like his more as well.

Other Celtic Tattoos
Image