Have Faith In Me

Just Wasn't Meant To Be

"Like I said before Chris, its not working." I repeated. Chris jsut stared at me blankley. He never got it. We never worked out. He always yelled at me and never had any repsect for me. I never unserstood why i even stayed with him. But I did, and now I'm ready to end it.
"No. It's not over Jess. It's not over cause I said so." Chris said and grabbed me and pushed me into a wall. I punched him in the face.
"No. It is over." I said and walked away crying. He stood there yelling things I couldn't hear over the sound of my crying.I ran the rest of the way home and of course, Cole was sitting on the front steps. He always waited for me after school. He knew I went to see Chris today so he looked worried. When he looked up at me I ran to him. He hugged me for a long time until he finally broke loose too see my face. I had blood on the back of my head.
"What the fuck happened?" He yelled looking at the blood on his hand.
"Chris p-pushed me to a-a w-wall." I managed to stutter out. Cole looked as if he were going to run there a kill the guy but I gave him a pleading look. He satback down and I sat on his lap. He sat with me until my older brother got home from work. When he got out of the car he knew why I was crying.
"You talked to Chris." Ian said. It wasn't a question either. He knew. Then he saw Col'es shirt had blood on it.
"Dude, your bleeding." Ian said helping me up. Then he saw the back of my head and I rushed inside. They followed me. Cole took me to the bathroom and looked at the back of my head.
"Ok, well the back of your head isn't cut badly sore's no need to go to the hospital. But you should shower to get that blood off your head." I nodded and went to my room to grab some clothes. I went to the bathroom and got in the shower. I was still shakingand it was hard to move.When I finally finished I got out and got dressed. Then I went downstairs to the livingroom and sat on the couch.
"You feeling better?" Cole asked. I noddedand moved closer to him.
"Where's Ian?" I asked in a hoarse voice. I guess I lost my voice a little from all the crying.
"He went to get some pizza. I don't knbow if you want any." He said. I shook my head. He smiled at me andI layed across his lap. I'd known Cole since I was 3. We we're both now 16 and have been best friends ever since. He played with mydamp hair as we watched TV.Ian walked inand sawus. He smiled and brought the pizza to the kitchen. I sat up to let Cole get up. He walked to the kitchento get me pizza. I layed back downby myself on the couch. After they ate Cole came back to sit with me. By this time it was around8:30.
"It'sgetting late. Shouldn't you be getting home?" I asked Cole.
"Nah.It'sFriday.I wanna stay here to make sure you're gonna be ok." He saidand satby me. I smiled to myself. I'd never told anyone this but I'd alwayskinda liked Cole more then a friend. But I'd never let him know that.So we sat watching TV. Ian went over to his girlfriends house so me and Cole we're alone. The next time I looked at the clock it was 10:30.
"Woah. Dude, it's 10:30." I looked over at him. He smiled.
"I know. I don't wanna leave yet though. Would it be cool if I crashed on the couch tonight?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. I got up to go to my room and Cole came with me. We sat talking for a while until I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of my first story! Yeah! I hope you guys like it =) Tonight I'm gonna have teh 2nd and 3rd chapters up too =) Let me know how ya like it =) <3