Have Faith In Me

I Can't Stay This Way Forever

I woke up early the next morning. Everything was pretty blury. I saw someone sitting by my bed but I couldn't really tell who it was. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a little.
"Oh. Morning Cole." I said realizing who it was.
"Morning Jess. You feeling ok?" He asked. I nodded and put my hand on the back of my head.
"Ouch! Damn what the hell did I do to my head?" I asked. There was a horrible pain and I couldn't remember how I had gotten it. It was a sharp stabbing pain and it wouldn't go away.
"You don't remember? You and Chris got into a huge fight yesterday. He pushed you into a wall and you hit your head pretty hard." He said. I looked down. The horrible remeberance of yesterday was washing through me. Tears were welling in my eyes. I sat there for a while not saying anything. Cole sat next to me and held me. Ian walked in and Cole took him to the hallway. I guess he didn't wanna explain it again in front of me.
"I told her about what happened yesterday. She deserved to know. She had to cause of the pain in her head." Cole said in a low voice. Ian looked over at me. I was still staring at my bed. Ian walked over to me, hugged me, then walked back out. I couldn't see his face but I'm pretty sure he was upset. Cole sat with me for another hour until I was finally able to get up. He helped me walk downstairs and I sat at the table. Ian got me some water and Advil for my head.
"Ian?" I aksed. His head snapped up.
"Yeah hun?" He answered.
"Will you and Cole take me to the mall today? I really wanna get outa the house so I don't have to think about yesteday." I said looking down at my glass.
"Sure of course." He looked over at Cole and he nodded and smiled. I gave them a little smile and went upstairs and took a shower. I got dressed and did my hair and make up. I tried to make myself look the same as I always did. Same heavy eyeliner and what not and same hairstyle. Everything was the same except I wasn't wearing the locket Chris gave me on our anneversery a few months ago. I had thrown that away already. Cole smiled at me when I walked down the stairs.
"Beautiful as always." He remarked looking over my outfit. I blushed and smiled a little.
"Thanks." I said and walked outside. They followed and I climbed in the back seat. Ian took the drivers side and Cole to the passenger side. I stared out the window for what seemed like an eternaty even though it was only 20 minutes. Once we got to the mall I got outa the car and saw the one and only person I never wanted to see ever again. I gasped and it felt like my heart stopped. I guess Chris could hear my gasp becuase he looked up at me from what he was doing. I shot Cole and Ian a paniced look and they got out of the car. Chris looked at us and i almost started crying. I was scared. Comeletly scared. Cole held my hand and Ian walked close behind me. We walked quickly passed Chris and got into the mall. Thankfully Chris wouldn't be able to find me in this sea of people. I walked into Hot Topic with Cole and Ian went to FYE. Cole said he'd buy anything for me. So i chose a Bring Me The Horizon shirt from the clerance area. He willingly bought it for me.I was pretty happy after that considering I loved that band. I was smiling alot after that.
"You welcome love." Cole said and I hugged him. We walked around the mall for about 2 hours longer. Ian met up with us at the main entrance and we went back home. I didn't get anything else but that shirt from Hot Topic. As soon as we got back to the house I put it on. I looked pretty good in it if I do say so myself. I showed Ian and Cole. Cole just stared so I assuemed he liked it.
"Nice. Love the shirt. Looks good on you." Ian said. I smiled and blushed a little as Cole stared at me. I walked back to my room and got in my sweats. I walked back downstairs and looked at the clock. It was about 6:30. I didn;t realize we spent that long at the mall. I just had realized I hadn't eaten all day so Ian ordered a pizza. I insited I payed for it.
"No, I got it Jess." Ian said but I wouldn't let him. He paid for jsut about everything so I decided tp pay for that. After we ate I wanted to watch a movie.
"Can we watch the Nightmare Before Christmas please?" I asked.
"Again? We've watched that 8 times this week already!" Ian exclaimed. I gave him my puppy dog face and said, "But Cole hasn't."
Ian and I turned to Cole.
"I wanna watch it too. I haven't seen it in a while." I smiled at him and put in the movie.
"Fine. Then I'm going to listen to music." Ian said and walked away. I laugheda little and sat next to Cole. After a whiel I fell asleep with my head in Cole's lap. I felt him move every so often but I figured he was asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd chapter! Dramatic isn't it? Haha