Have Faith In Me

To The End

We were all still sitting in my room. As we were talking we heard a knock on the door. I didn't think it could be Chris since we just saw him. I was wrong.

"Hello there Jess." Chris said as I opened the door.

"Why are you here?!" I said and sighed.

"Because I need my love back. You know you want me." He said licking his lips. I shuddered.

"No, I really don't. Now leave." I said and slammed the door in his face. I ran back up the stairs.

"Who was it?" Cole asked.

"Oh ya know, telemarketers." I lied. I didn't want them to know he came back. We all went back to talking. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew he wouldn't give up. But there had to besome way to make him give up. There just had to be. I decided now was a good time to think of a plan.

"Um, do you guys mind if I have my room to myself for a little? I need to think about something." I said. They all nodded. smiled, and left. I locked the door and took out my journal. I wrote down every plan I could think of, but they all seemed so stupid. I mean, faking loving him. That would just end with someone getting hurt badly. I know there's someway. I just know it. So, I sat in my room for the next 4 hours trying to think of something until finally I ran out of my room with the plan.

"I know what to do!!" I yelled running down the stairs. They all stared at me.

"Ok, the plan is, someone's going to be waiting at the park. I'm going to walk down to the park, and of course, Chris is gonna see me walking to the park. He's gonna talk to me, someone's gonna call the cops. And it'll be the end of Chris. We'll have to tell the cops everything that's happened though. It's genious!" I said. They all gave eachother looks and smiled. I got hugs and kisses from Cole. Then we put the plan to action. Cole walked to the park and hid behind some bushes. About 5 minutes later I started walking. And I was right. My plan worked.

"Hey Jess. Fancy seeing you here." Chris said smiling.

"Chris go away." I said and walked a little faster. Here's where my plan failed. He had one of his friends drive by, he put his hand over my mouth, and threw me into the car. Yeah, I'm a genious. Cole saw the car drive by and saw me banging at the back of the window. I saw him run back to the house but that's all I remember. The next thing I knew I woke up in someone's bedroom. It was oddly familiar. But I wasn't sure where I was or why I was there. But there was a throbbing pain in the back of my head. Shit, someone knocked me out. Slowly it was all coming back to me. I'm in Chris's room. Why am I in Chris's room?

"Oh, I see you're awake now honey." Chris said smiling at me. "I brought you a little present." He said and threw my clothes at me. Wait, I was naked? I looked uner the blankets I was covered with and nothing. I was naked.

"Did you rape me?!" I yelled starting to panic.

"Well if you wanna call it that. But don't worry. I wore a condom." He said and winked. I began to shake as I put my clothes on. He saw me trembling and "helped" me put my clothes on. I tried to resist but he threatened to kill Cole if I did. When he was putting my bra on me, he stopped to feel my breats. I was freaking out. I grabbed my bra and put it on myself. He kept smiling at me and looking at my body. Talk about feeling uncomfortable. Hetook me downstairs to where his friend was. I was totally surprised when I saw who it was.

"Hey Jess." Kyle, my best friend since pre-k, said as if he wasn't part in kidnapping me.

"Kyle?! What the hell man! I thought you were my friend!" I yelled. He sighed.

"I am. You know I love you Jess, but Chris said he'd hurt me if I didn't help." I sighed. Of course Chris would do that. He knew I loved Kyle like a brother. I sat next to him but Chris sat inbetween us. I felt so uncomfortable. I just wanted to run away but I wasn't sure what Chris would do to me or my family or Cole. Then I heard the most amazing noise ever. Police sirens. I was over joyed at the sound. Then the sound of the door crashing in and the policemens voices. I was so glad they were there. Then, Cole came in after them. I explained everything to the cops and told them what had happened. They took Chris off the jail but they didn't do anything to Kyle since he was being threatened.

"So he raped you huh?" Cole asked putting his arm around my shoulders. I nodded my head. "I wanted to be the first one in there." Cole said jokingly. I laughed.

"I would've liked it alot more if it was you." I said. Then we walked home and Kyle came with us. We told Ian and Caitie everything that happened but we were all happy that Chris was in jail now and we wouldn't have to worry about him. We all settled in for the night and watched a movie. I was so glad Chris was gone I didn't have words for it. I'm gonna end my story like alot of stories. And we all lived happily, ever, after.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
The final chapter!!! I don't know why, but this is like my favorite chapter I've writen. The title comes from non other then My Chemical Romance. Hope you like it =)