Have Faith In Me

My Love

Art was the last period of the day. Thank god! I couldn't wait to get out and go home. I spent the while day worrying. Chris really has ruined everything for me. I began to draw since it was a free draw period today. At the end of the period I quickly went to my locker and then left. Cole ran to catch up with me.

"What's the rush babe?" He asked as soon as he caught up to me. I sighed. I was affraid to tell him but at the same time what is Chris saw us walking home? He'd know then. I took a deep breath and told him.

"Chirs saw me walking home last night. He tried to grab me but I ran as fast as I could. Before I got to the door he grabbed my wrist. Ian heard me yelling and came out. He started yelling at Chris and Chris threatened he'd get me back. He said he'd do anything. Now let's get home please." I said and started walking home. I guess I was talking to loudly because as soon as I started walking Chris walked in front of me.

"You're right Jess. I will get you back. No matter what I have to do." He said putting and emphasis on what. Cole looked at him.

"Dude, give it a rest. You're scaring her. Just leave her alone." He said and held my hand to stop it from shaking.

"Oh, is Mr. Sceney Boy gonna try and help? Ha, like you can do anything about it. I will get her back. And if I have to push you out of the way, I'll do anything." He laughed menicingly. My whole body began to shake and Chris kept laughing.

"Is this what you want? You want her to be affraid of you? What kind of person are you?" Cole asked in disgust.

"The kinda guy who'll do anything to get what he wants." He said and walked away.At this point I wanted to kill him. I ran home so fast Cole couldn't even keep up. I ran through the doors and found Ian and Caitie naked on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I asked, out of breath, and in tears.

"JESS!!! This isn't what it looks like." Ian said getting up and grabbing a pillow. Even though I was scared half to death and completly creeped out, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah. It is what it looks like. Sorry bout that." Caitie said getting up and going to get dressed. I giggled and closed my eyes.

"Go get dressed Ian. Please, I'm begging you." I said. Cole was on the floor laughing and covering his eyes.

"Oh my god that was horrible." He said while laughing. Ian ran to his room to get dressed. A couple minutes later Caitie and Ian walked out.

"Sorry. Had to finish what we started." Caitied said brushing her hair as she walked.

"Didn't need to know that." I said. I looked out the window and saw Chris standing at the edge of the sidewalk.

"Damn it!!! Get him away from here!" I yelled running up the stairs to my room and locking the door.

"Chris is outside again." Cole said running after me. Caitie and Ian went outside to talk to him. I was shaking and crying into my pillow. I heard knocking on the door.

"Jess? Jess, baby it's me. Please open the door." Cole said through the door. I got up and unlocked the door. He came in and sat next to me. He held me for a long time before I was able to say anything. Finally I had calmed down enough to talk.

"He can't make me leave you. He can't break us up. I don't want him, I want you. I love you Cole." I said and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Jess and nothing's going to happen to us. I promise. I love you to much for anything to happen." He kissed me. It wasn't just any kiss, it was passionate and amazing. We both sat there in shock for a minute then Caitie and Ian burst into the room. Ian's eye was swollen.

"He punched you didn't he?" I asked getting up to get a better look at his eye.

"Yeah. But it's ok. He left." He said sitting down. Caitie sat in his lap. I looked at Cole. Ian didn't seem to hurt but I was still worried. But then Caitie and him kissed and he smiled and I felt a little better.

"I love you Caitie." Ian said. Caitie smiled.

"I love you too." She kissed him again. I sat there looking at the floor.

"I love you Jess." Cole said and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled.

"I love you too Cole." Caitie and Ian smiled.

"Awwww." Caitie said. We we're all in love. It was a good feeling to know someone was there to care for me. I was still sffraid of Chris though. Would he totally fuck up Cole and me? I have no idea...

(TO BE CONTINUED!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6. Isn't this story great? Haha just kidding. Well hope you people like it. =)