Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

What did I do again?

The Next day for Samantha started with morning nausea. Besides she found herself near with Davey, in his room. It would have been okay, if she had put on some other clothes, but she wore Davey's shirt.
"Great…" she mumbled, girl rose up, running to bathroom.
Davey woke up as well; he knew that Samantha wasn't one of the most cheerful persons in mornings, at lease for the last three weeks...
He watched how she exited the bathroom after about fifteen minutes and mumbled something.
"Are you okay?" Davey said, he rose up reclining.
"No?" Samantha said miff.
"I thought that you already are used to that nausea…" Davey said with a slight smirk gracing his features.
"You are a jerk, David!" she hissed and exited the room.
"Hey! What did I do again?" Davey called after her.
"You made me pregnant, Davey, isn't that enough?" she yelled from the other side of door and slammed them pretty hard.
"Well, here we go again!" Davey muttered.
He rose up, got dressed and went downstairs, Samantha was cooking breakfast, but she didn't seem to be vary happy. Davey saw how she flicked tears off her face, trying her best to hide them.
"Sammy," Davey approached her, wrapping his arms around her, "I am so sorry, that you feel that way." He whispered softly in girl's ear.
Samantha, who cut vegetables at the moment, took the knife and cut Davey's arm sharply. Davey rebound back, cursing her.
"What are you crazy?" he yelled when finally stopped cal her in names.
"No, that was my revenge, my dear, because I have to go trough my nausea every morning, but you don't have a clue how I feel." She said turning around and facing him.
Davey looked at scar, it wasn't deep, it was just a scratch, but anyway, she did that.
"So you decided to cut my arm?" Davey raised his eyebrows in a sudden surprise.
"Well, if you wish, I can make you into disabled…" she smiled evilly.
"Bitch!" Davey said and left the kitchen.
"Cretin!" she yelled after him.
"I love you too, honey!" Davey smirked to himself; he went to the bathroom to take care of the wound which she had created.

Davey and Samantha didn't speak.
Davey knew that Jeffree will be here soon, because Davey himself had called him yesterday and said that they are ready to get married after a month; Jeffree was over the moon, and promised to take Samantha to the shop, where they would buy a wedding dress for her.
Jeffree was at Davey's place at ten o'clock.
Samantha was ready, she sat on sofa grumpy, and Davey sat in the armchair ignoring her. He looked up only then when Jeffree entered the room.
Jeffree smiled: "Hello, lovebirds!"
"Hi, Jeffree…" Samantha mumbled.
"Hi." Davey said and looked at Samantha embittered, "I will not go with you."
Jeffree concluded that they had went trough another storm here.
"What did you do again?" Jeffree asked to Davey.
"Nothing." Davey rolled his eyes.
"Sammy?" Jeffree looked at her.
"Oh, great, and now it is my fault? No, I have nothing to say, great David Antho…" she started, but Davey rose up and left to the kitchen.
Samantha puzzled, but it didn't take her a long time: "Hey, I am still talking to you, you know?!" she yelled after him.
"But I am done!" Davey called from kitchen.
She went there, but Davey closed the door in front of her, and lied against it, so she couldn't come in.
"Davey, open that damn door!" she yelled.
Girl tried to do that, but Davey was man, so he was stronger than Samantha.
"FINE!" she finally gave up, Samantha went back into the living-room, she took her purse and left the room. She was almost running.
Jeffree was taller than her, but he had to run after her just to outrun Samantha.
Jeffree opened the car door; Samantha sat in it and bristled even more. Jeffree took his place near with her and drove off to the shopping mall.

***

Davey heard how they left and opened the door; he went into living-room approaching the widow. Davey watched how the car disappeared into the closest turn-off, then he took his cell phone and called to Jade.
"Yeah?" Jade answered.
"We did it again!" Davey spoke, he sighed heavily.
"Okay… Did she break something?" Jade chuckled on the other side of the phone.
"No…" Davey said thoughtfully.
"Well, it is success then." Jade said.
"I guess." Davey smiled.
"Where is she?" Jade asked to Davey.
"She is gone. Jeffree took her to shopping; he wants to choose her a wedding dress." Davey explained.
"Okay… Wanna go out with me, Casey and Nils?" Jade offered.
"Sure, why not." Davey agreed.
"Fine, then we are on our way to get you, be ready." Jade laughed.
"Okay." Davey said and cut the conversation.

Davey went out of house after about an hour. Jade, his girlfriend and Nils already waited for him in the car.
Dave locked the door and went to car; he sat in rearward sea, near with Nils, who smiled at him. Davey returned the smile.
"Ready to go?" Jade asked, he glanced back at David, who switched his attention on Jade now.
"Yes, I wish to get away form this mad-house." Davey said cheerfully.
"Is it so bad?" Nils was confused.
"Oh, trust me, dear, I am engaged with the devil itself." Davey said, he laid his head on Nils's shoulder.
They had kind of strange relationships. Nils was bi, so he had nothing against Davey's manner. Davey... well, it was Davey, I don't think that any other questions are necessary.
"Hi, Casey!" Davey finally said ''hi'' to the blond girl, who sat near with Jade. She was tall and slender. Girl had stunning blue eyes, what could you say- she was a model.
"Hi, David!" Casey took back cheerfully, she was typing something on her cell phone.
"So, she is out off the house." Jade asked, he started the car.
"Yup." Davey answered, "She went shopping with Jeffree."
"She won't be home so soon then." Casey laughed.
"Barbie doe's what she has to do… I am sorry, I meant "HE"." Nils said, then they all laughed.

***

He…Jeffree Star stood in shop and waited for Samantha who was in changing room.
"I hate this! I look like a snowman!" she exclaimed, Samantha came out from changing room, she really did look awful, dress was flounced and glittering, she looked interesting, like a little doll, but one of those caricature type dolls.
"Okay… I think that taking the most expensive dress was a mistake, how about something not so glamorous?" Jeffree offered.
"Can I wear jeans and t-shirt?" Samantha questioned hopefully.
"I don't think that Davey would be glad about that…" Jeffree said, he bit on his cell phone's antenna.
"Oh, do you really think that I care what Davey would think about that?" Samantha said, she turned to the mirror, she tried to smooth dress down a bit, because it was something like 3x3 meters, besides it was flared in skirt part.
"Stop that! Davey isn't that bad at all!" Jeffree got a bit annoyed.
"No, stop you, Barbie; he is like nail in ass." Samantha said, she looked into the mirror at Jefree's reflection; she was so much shorter than Jeffree.
Jeffree approached her and set up her short hair, yet they fell back making small wisps.
"But he is your nail." Jeffree joked.
"I guess you're right." Samantha smiled a bit.
"Okay, we are leaving!" Jeffree said suddenly.
"What? No! We have to buy a dress!" Samantha confused.
"Oh, and you want to buy this one?" Jeffree raised one of his pink penciled eyebrows.
"No?" she said assured.
"Then I will take you to designer tomorrow and we will find your kind of dress." Jeffree said.
"My kind of? Designer?" Samantha bewildered.
"Sammy, and who is your next husband?" Jeffree said while pounding his high-heeled left shoe against the floor.
"Davey… Davey Havok." She puzzled.
"And he is?" Jeffree shoved gesture with hand, wishing to hear her answer.
"AFI lead singer?" Samantha turned to him, staring into his grey eyes.
"That's right, so you have to order your dress, not to buy it." Jeffree smiled with flying colors.
"Oh… I guess you're right." Samantha beamed.
They looked each at other, then smiled widely and said in duet: "That's hot!"
"Okay, now go and take this awful dress off." Jeffree laughed.
"Was that a seduction, Mr. Star?" Samantha smiled playfully.
"You wish! But, no." Jeffree said and Samantha went back into changing room.

***

Samantha and Jeffree were on their way back to Davey's place.
Samantha looked out of the window, and then Jeffree interrupted her: "So, what did you do to Davey today?"
Samantha looked at him confused, but then smiled: "Nothing… I cut his arm with a knife."
Jeffree looked at her with confusion.
"It wasn't anything serious, I made just a little scratch, and he didn't even bleed, besides, it hurt just a little."
"Oh… Okay, I guess." Jeffree mumbled, "Why?"
"I don't know… I have no idea actually." Samantha said, then she looked out from window again.
"Common, is he really that bad?" Jeffree asked.
"I guess not, he just annoys me sometimes, but I am pregnant, so you cannot blame me, I have mood-swings, you know?" Samantha said looking at him once more.
"I guess, I am not saying that I understand that, but I will try." Jeffree smiled.
After about ten minutes they turned into Davey's driveway.
"Okay, we are home." Jeffree said and Samantha got out from car.
She went to door and tried to open them, after she realized that it was closed, she whispered to herself: "No, he didn't."
"What's wrong?" Jeffree approached her.
"Davey locked the door." She said, girl felt how her heart filled with anger and disappointment.
Jeffree shrugged the door, then he took his cell phone and called to Davey, withdrawing the door and looking at windows.

Jeffree couldn't get in touch with Davey, he didn't answer his phone calls.
"I hate him so much!" Samantha stormed, "How could he do something like that to me?"
Jeffree gave up calling and looked at Samantha; she went to door once more and shrugged it again.
Jeffree looked at her confused, she was small and today she had short-coat, which had too long sleeves, she withdrew house and put her short hair behind hers ears. It made her look so frail, that Jeffree actually fels sorry for her at the moment.
"David Anthony!" She yelled, thinking that he was home.
"Stop that, people are watching!" Jeffree said, he looked at other houses with a worried look.
Samantha looked around and then she took a rock from the driveway, how did that get her, she had no idea, but she was happy that she could use it.
Jeffree realized what she was up to and approached her sharply, in the next moment he tried to bereave rock from girl.
"Jeffree, stop it!" she yelled at him, she tried her best to get away form him and throw the rock into Davey's windows.
"NO! Samantha, you should stop doing that!" Jeffree said, he caught girl's shoulders, she looked at him with wide and scared eyes, Jeffree tried to calm her down, "Stop storming!"
Then girl suddenly started to cry, she fell against Jeffree's chest and cried her heart out.
"C'mon, don't cry!" Jeffree confused, he had no idea how to act, then he wrapped his arms around girl's tiny body, she sobbed quietly into his jacket.
Jeffree led her to his pink car.
"Davey is so stupid, let's show him the lesson!" Jeffree said, he helped her to get into his car, "You will stay at my place tonight."
Samantha looked at him gratefully.
Jeffree got into the car and drove away.

***

"Shit!" Davey said suddenly, it was already six o'clock p.m.
"What's wrong?" Jade looked at him with concerned eyes.
"I locked the door and forgot that Samantha doesn't have a key yet." Davey said, he tried to find his cell, feeling his pockets hectically.
"She's probalby still shopping, you know Jeffree, if she ddidn't buy something, then he will definitely do that." Casey tried to calm him.
"And I left my mobile at home!" Davey suddenly came to the realization.
"Is that so important?" Nils questioned.
"Oh, trust me it is, you have no idea what is she like!" Davey explained.
"And? What will we do now?" Jade looked at his friend.
"I have to be at home before they will come back, or she will broke everything what I have there, and what she can threw at me easily." Davey said.
"Okay, then I guess I have to take you home." Jade said, he looked at other two, "Shall we go then?"
"Okay, I have to get up early tomorrow anyway." Nils agreed.
"But I will go to Paris tomorrow, so we have to spend some extra time together tonight." Cassidy smiled at Jade.
They directed to the car and then to Davey's home.
"Don't be so upset!" Jade looked at Davey in rearward view mirror.
"You have no idea what is she like when she's mad." Davey said crossing his hands on his chest.
"So, then why are you with her?" Nils looked at him confused.
"Hello? She is pregnant!" Casey said looking back at Nils.
"And?" Nils seemed to be annoyed.
"And- I am not an irresponsible dork, Nils." Davey said rolling his dark eyes.
They all fell in silence then.