Status: old one

All My Life I'm Dancing With Strangers

Samantha had to tell him one single sentence, and it changed his life forever. Now he had to deal with someone, who was even more annoying than he himself. But at the same time, he learned how to love her.
How is that possible?

I DO NOT own AFI, they are only characters in this story. All the situations are fiction, and they have never happened.
  1. Gay thing
    Jeffree would be "happy"."
  2. Ouch… Rough!
    "And never come back!"
  3. The Phone Call.
    "And you have to marry me!" Samantha said happily.
  4. At least I hope that you are of age...?
    Davey eyed her with puzzlement, he had no idea what kind of reaction he should show to her... but she kept smiling.
  5. I will stay here, like it or not.
    "Oh, don't you even dare Mr. Marchand!" she shouted at him, "Do you really think I did that on purpose?"
  6. I hate him!
    I would come to meet you from Tokyo, if I had a chance to be your wife.
  7. That's hot!
    "No! Not another one!" Davey wailed.
  8. Did you think that I will propose you?
    "If you both are getting along so well now, then I could just imagine how happy your marriage will be." Adam said while looking after the young woman who left the room.
  9. What did I do again?
    "Barbie doe's what she has to do… I am sorry, I meant "HE"."
  10. What did I do again?
    "Barbie doe's what she has to do… I am sorry, I meant "HE"."
  11. Have you lost your mind?
    "Trust me; it is the best idea so far." She said, girl smiled weakly.
  12. Why do you want that?
    "She is stronger than you think." Jeffree smiled, "She can go trough fire and return uninjured."
  13. Stay.
    "Okay!" Samantha said, pushing him away weakly, "I understood- you are happy!" she said, looking at him.
  14. Old song?
    "Yes? Yes!" Davey jumped up, but then he pulled himself together, "I mean "yes"." He said running his hand trough his hair.
  15. Great theater
    "He's hot. I will be with him tonight." Samantha said playfully.
  16. What?
    "Sirens screaming just for me…"
  17. Pity always works.
    "Easy!" Davey warned her, and just then she realized that Davey wasn't so stable yet.
  18. Expectant mother
    "Well go and take it!" Jeffree yelled at him, Samantha breathed heavily and then she gave out painful moan.
  19. I'll see you, I'll kill you!
    "That is for your "Love you"." Samantha hissed.
  20. Oh, I hate waiting!
    Davey and Samantha looked at him weirdly and then said in unison: "What are you? Nuts?"
  21. Home again.
    "Well, c'mon, you are the rock star, and I am a girl from nowhere, it would be hard for us to be great parents just like that!" She said confused.
  22. CexCells
    ''CexCells is coming out!'' informed all the newspapers, who wrote about music.
  23. How could you?
    Jeffree was still smiling with flying colors, but Davey looked at him with I'll-kill-you look.
  24. Gone.
    It was really meaningless, at least he thought so, and she was overreacting again... why did she always do that?
  25. London
    "I already said, that it will not work out." Mother said, "Davey Havok? He looks more like a devil for me, not a father or a husband."
  26. Okay, so I miss her!
    "David Anthony Marchand Passaro. And what does diva want form me?"
  27. My, gosh, I cannot believe that I will see her again!
    "He was a lawyer, dad, not an idiot." Samantha said a bit offended, Davey laughed; he gave her a side hug, knowing that she felt kind of uncomfortable now.
  28. Megan
    "Okay then, Whatever-You-Like," Megan joked, "Where is Samantha?"
  29. So, are you single?
    "David Anthony Marchand Passaro, I will not go back home, if you'll be so gay," Samantha finally had stopped laughing; now she just giggled.
  30. So this is it!
    "They are nice…" Megan said thoughtfully.
  31. Girls only!
    "Well, well stop saying things which you will never do." Sammy said lying her head on Davey's shoulder.
  32. Geek
    "Hey!" Samantha called from her cabin, "I am not deaf, you know?"
  33. White dress?
    "Look, she likes you!" Davey said happily.
  34. I am the cause of the brake up…
    "First time when she is visiting a designer." He explained simply.
  35. An old married couple?
    "24?" Davey interrupted them, he had just how entered the kitchen, and now he was kind of amused to hear this information "Since when?"
  36. You are so busted!
    "Oh, that's funny, Jade!" Jeffree muttered while glancing at him with please-say-that-you-are-kidding-me look.
  37. First marriage
    "I don't care about that, just bring her here!" Jade instructed her and hung up the phone.
  38. What the hell?
    "Okay, as you wish, queen of jerks, I shall not talk to you as well then!" Samantha said; she stood up, and left the kitchen.
  39. Created for sidesteps!
    Davey rose up, threw forty dollars on the table, although he spent less, then he took Samantha by her elbow and pulled out of cafe.
  40. "… But Home Is Nowhere"
    "C'mon, don't be such a baby! You could get a discount?" Jeffree almost sang in his girlish voice.
  41. I should tattoo you that on!
    "Megan's visionary wedding is with crypt and wrists cutting." Davey explained.
  42. The Last Confession
    "I cannot believe in this, I am marrying you tomorrow." Samantha said.
  43. Girls' stuff?
    "Yeah… Not much, just… we will make you look more… more like Mrs. Havok." Megan tried to find the real words.
  44. Get ready?!
    “Oh, right... shower... good idea.” he mumbled, after what he left upstairs.
  45. I do!
    "Dear muster, I present you- Mr. and Mrs. Marchand!" Judge said ceremoniously.
  46. Celebration
    ----- THE END -----