The Sleeper Series

Sleeper follows sixteen year old Nathan Miller as he travels a mysterious world between people's dreams to find out why the world has suddenly fallen asleep. Soon, he is introduced to the Dreamster, the being who, since the beginning of time, has struggled to maintain peace and order in the Realm of Dreams.

Forces clash as Nathan finds himself trapped in the middle of a war fought for millions of years between both forces of dreams, and nightmares. The only way to win is for Nathan to unlock his past, and accept his destiny. The war has just begun, and the Weaver will do anything to make the nightmares he made...permanent.
  1. Ep 1: Pilot
    Adrenaline exploded inside me, bouncing on all sides inside my body. I felt ready to just drop dead and stop moving right there. I bet this was how *** victims felt before they died. I never knew I'd be really running for my life, until I saw that
  2. Ep 2: Hydro Hydra
    I had woken up on a bench in the mall, my head still spinning from the useless conversation with the Dreamster.
  3. Ep 3: Rising Vertigo
    The lights of the carnival flared, showing off booths, rides, and of course, the big tent in the middle.
  4. Ep 4: Creeping Darkness
    "Mommy? Mommy! You're just asleep right?! Please get up!"
  5. Ep 5: Ghosts
    I woke up with a bump on my head. Weird. I don’t remember being knocked out.
  6. Ep 6: The Empress
    “When we get there,” Chris said, “Do NOT make ANY sudden movements. The guys’ll have holes in you faster than you can say ‘ouch’.”