Just Greek

Have you missed me

I sat up in bed rubbing my head as I tried to remember what had happened the night before. I got wasted. I argue with the one guy I didn't ever want to see again. I yelled at Rusty. I looked at my phone. I had a text message from Rusty telling me to meet him at Doblers at 6pm tonight. No more drinking. I have to focus on my college work. I sat at my desk and focused on the computer infront of me. I had to get a 1,000 worded essay done by tomorrow or I flunk out of Science Engineer. I researched and researched all day up until 6pm. My phone interrupted my written. I look at it and saw it was Rusty.

"I can't talk. I have a 1,000 word essay to write for Science Engineer and I only have 200 words. I'm sorry." I said flipping my phone shut. I started writting again. My phone goes off again.

"WHAT." I said.

"Jess." Evan said.

"Oh hey." I said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm trying to get this essay done. I have to write a 1,000 words and I only have 200." I said.

"Oh. I was hoping we could hang out." He said.

"I was suppose to go to Doblers with Rusty and Jordan." I said.

"I don't know why you hang out with that loser." He said.

"That loser is my friend. Thank you very much." I said.

"Well okay. Call me when you finished the essay. Go have a few drinks with Rusty then get to work. I don't want my little sis to flunk out." He said.

"I won't. Bye, Evan." I said.

"See ya, Jess." He said then I heard the dialtone. I typed a few more and then looked at the clock. It was 7pm now. I wonder if Rusty was still at Dobler's. I sent a quick text to him. I put my head down on the desk and closed my eyes letting a frustrated sigh out. My phone went off telling me it was Rusty. I read it and left my place grabbing my keys on the way out. I walked the short distant to Dobler's. I saw Rusty and Jordan sitting there. Jordan held her hand out and Rusty leaned in and said something and Jordan laughed.

"Remember when we use to have that?" He said in my ear.

"Go away." I said.

"I can't." He said. I started to walked towards Rusty and Jordan.

"Why?" I asked.

"Jess." Jordan said. Rusty looked over and turned white.

"Hello. Why is he following me?" I asked sitting next to Jordan.

"Well darling dearest. We're double dating." The brown hair boy said. My mouth dropped.

"Like hell we are." I said.

"Jess. Just wait." Rusty said.

"Rusty, you're suppose to be my friend. Why would you do this to me?" I said.

"I don't know what went on between you two but you're both my friends and I don't want you talking crap about him." Rusty said.

"When have a talked crap about him?" I asked.

"You're making me look bad." Rusty said.

"Forget it. I'll stay but only because I love Jordan. Rusty, you are so out of the picture." I said. Taking the drink and downing it. I looked around. Only a few drinks.

"Jess. I really think you should stop drinking." Rusty said.

"Why? Why should I stop?" I asked.

"Because, you might do something stupid." He said.

"Oh please." I said. He grabbed the drink out of my hand.

"Fine, I'm going home." I said grabbing my phone and keys and walking out. I think I am more drunk than I was last night.

"Hey." He said. I smiled.

"Hello." I said but remained walking.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home." I said.

"Like home, home or back to the dorms?" He asked.

"Dorms. Why?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Just wondering." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Can I walk you inside?" He asked once we got to my building.

"I guess." I said. He opened the door to the building and walked to the elevator.

"I think you're drunk, Ms. Chambers." He said.

"I think you are too, Mister." I said. The elevator door closed. Elevator music really sucks. The door opens and I walk out.

"You want to come in?" I asked. He nodded and I unlocked my door.

2 hours later...

"Cappie, why'd you do it? Why'd you leave me?" I asked. Me and him were currently laying on my bed, cuddling.

"I don't know. I honestly wish I could take it back. Make it better. I wish I still had you." He said. I looked up at him realizing he was staring down at me. I leaned up and kissed his lips. I pulled away.

"After three years, I still can't get over you." I said.

"I've missed you, Jess." He said pulling me tighter into a hug.

"I've missed you too, Cappie." I said resting my head on his chest closing my eyes. Soon falling to sleep smiling happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
2/2

I made my own up.
This is not a part of the show.

Hope you enjoyed it.