Status: Completed Two-Shot

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Well I Should Of Known

I had my eyes on him the whole night. He was sexy and he looked like he could use a bit of cheering up.
I eyed him up from the dance floor while he was sitting at the bar, looking like his world just came to an end, tracing the rim of his glass absentmindedly. Probably just got dumped. People usually come here after getting dumped. It was the best place to get some, and I just happened to be a regular, here to give some.
I made my way through the crowd, keeping in time with the beat of the music. I finally made my way off the dance floor and snuck up behind him, bending down to kiss his neck seductively. He tensed and turned around. I took that opportunity to get a hold of his lips, concluding that he was a really good kisser.
I parted from his lips, giving him my most seductive face, sitting on the bar stool next to him. “You should really come with me. I’m Ryan.”
He smirked back at me. “Oli.”
I picked up on his British accent, which turned me on even more.
“You just get dumped?” I asked, putting my drink on the counter.
His face dropped, and he nodded.
I got off my stool and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. “I could make you feel better.” I ran my finger down his chest and stopped at the waistline of his pants, my lips crashing into his again, our tongues wrestling with each other.
I started grinding on him, unzipping his jeans.
He pulled his lips away from mine, looking straight into my eyes with his mossy green ones.
“We should go somewhere more private.” He said in a low voice.
“Your place?” I asked, kissing him again.
“Lets go.”
I walked beside Oli, sticking my hand in his ass pocket. We walked past all the cars and onto the sidewalk.
“Didn’t you drive?” I asked, looking at him.
“My house is right there.” He pointed to the one about 500 feet from the bar on the other side of the street.
“Convenient, I wish I lived this close.” I said, pinching his ass a little.
He smirked at me as he fumbled with his keys. “You could.”
My mind stopped for a split second. Never, out of all the people I’ve fucked, have I gotten one that’s offered a more or less serious relationship. Relationships scare the shit out of me, I can’t see myself in one at all, everyone that knows me knows that.
I ignored his comment as he finally got his door open and I pushed him inside. I was getting antsy; I never waited this long to get naked with someone. I guess tonight’s a night for firsts.
I immediately started undressing Oli, ridding his body of all the unnecessary coverage, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. I pressed myself right up against him, feeling every muscle tense and relax in his body.
Oli eventually got me stripped down, and we ended up fucking on the couch, not able to wait any longer to have my way with him.
He was good; I’d say the best I’ve had in a while. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing; I definitely wasn’t dealing with an amateur.
“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” I asked breathlessly, absolutely amazed at how wonderful I felt. Too bad this would never happen again.
“I’ve had experience with a few.” Oli said, sitting up to light a cigarette. “Wanna bum one?”
“Nah, I’m good, thanks.” I declined. He needs to pass out so I can leave, find someone else in need of a perk. The night is young, and I am not yet satisfied.
Oli finally decided to pass out about twenty minutes later, after I pretend to pass out. I heard him get off the couch and mess with my phone as well as his. Fuck, he’s getting my number. I never give my number away. I was gonna stop him, but decided not to blow my cover.
I crawled off the couch slowly, making sure not to disturb him. I quickly got dressed and went on my way back to the club.

Oli’s POV

When I woke up, the couch was a lot roomier than I remembered it being last night. I opened my eyes and Ryan wasn’t there. I shot up off the couch, looking around the room, seeing no one, and not feeling any sort of presence in the room or the rest of the house.
I got up and dressed myself, walking into the kitchen, grabbing my phone. I scrolled down to his name, barely readable through my blurry, half asleep vision.
I pressed send, wanting to know where he went. I wasn’t one to get fucked over so easily.
It kept ringing until I got his voicemail. I ended the call before I heard the beep and tried again. Maybe he was just in another room, or he was too busy to pick up.
I started feeling anxious as he didn’t pick up after the fifth call. I needed to know what was going on. I wish we would’ve went to his house instead.
I threw my phone on the table, feeling slightly furious. I’m not some fucking toy that he can play with one night and throw aside the next.
I needed to find him.
I jumped in the shower and fixed myself up to look presentable.
I walked out the door, locking it, then going to the club. Granted it was only about 11 in the morning, but I had a slight hope that he would be there. He’s there quite often, pretty much every night. I noticed him every night, but was never interested since I already had someone. He seemed to know his way around that place, seemed to know everyone a little too well. He would make random ten or fifteen minute disappearances, walking away with some hot chick or even a guy, having the same face he gave me.
How could I be so stupid as to let him take advantage of me like that, when I knew his intentions? How could he be so desperate, even heartless?
I was about to walk into the club, but stopped at the door. I didn’t want to cause a scene, but I didn’t know if I could handle not screaming at him and feeling the need to murder him for what he’s done.
I turned on my heel and walked back to my house to calm down, to rid myself of all the memories of the previous night, even though it’s going to be harder than I’m hoping it to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Story/Chapter Title Credit: (I Used To Make Out With) Medusa - Bring Me The Horizon