Status: Completed Two-Shot

Beauty Is Only Skin Deep

Not To Look Into His Eyes

Ryan’s POV

I groaned as I, unfortunately, woke up. I looked at my clock and saw it was past one in the afternoon. The other side of my bed was empty, meaning the chick I took home last night was long gone. She may have ended my night, but she definitely didn’t beat that Oli guy. I couldn’t get my mind off him after I left him. I stretched, smiling, and sat up. I picked up my phone and saw that I had five missed calls.
I yawned and sifted through them. I started getting creeped out when I saw they were all from Oli, all within twenty minutes. I closed my phone and set it back down, getting up to piss.
I couldn’t shake that creeped out feeling. Maybe I won’t go out tonight, relax for a night, maybe go to a different club, find a new scene. I’ve been seeing a lot of the same faces lately, and I want a new variety; I want new moves, new attitudes, maybe someone to take me home every once in a while. It gets boring when you’re always taking advantage of people; I want to be taken advantage of.
So it was decided that I would go to the club on the other side of town. From what I’ve heard, people there are a pretty kinky, and I’m willing to try it out.
I was contemplating all day whether to call Oli back or not. Maybe he just wanted to know what’s up, but I think he wants me as more than just a one time thing, and I think it’s slightly obsessive, which is all around the creepiest thing that’s happened to me lately.
I got dressed and sexied up, making myself appealing to men and women alike. I haven’t spent this much time making myself look good for a long time, since I really didn’t need the looks for someone to know that I was good in bed. Now it’s new people, so I need all the good looks I could muster up.
I went out of my house and into my car, driving to my possible future hot spot.
I pulled into the barely filled parking lot and made my entrance confidently, feeling good about this place already. The bass was bumping quietly as background music as conversation buzzed in the air to fill the void of sound.
I saw a couple decent choices that I might have to hit up later. My selection will be broadened significantly as the night comes, and I couldn’t wait. I went up to the bar and ordered a drink right away.
“Hey, are you Ryan, Ryan Zimmerman, from the other side of town?” I heard a female voice ask me.
I turned my head and almost lost myself. She was hot.
I put down my drink and cleared my throat. “Yeah, that’s me. What can I do for you?” I asked, looking her up and down.
“Oh, I think you know.” She said seductively, giving me a look I couldn’t resist.
I got off the stool and attacked her, feeling her up all over the place, my tongue sliding down her throat.
“Where to?” I asked quietly.

Oli’s POV

Not even a day and I’m driven up the wall.
That fucker’s gonna pay. No one messes with Oli Sykes
I shot up off my couch and stormed out the door, getting in my car and driving to the club that he wouldn’t suspect me to be at, on the other side of town. I have a very good feeling that he’s there instead of his normal spot. I’ll make sure this is a night he’ll die to remember.
I pulled into the parking lot, going in through the back entrance. I didn’t see any sign of him until he came out from behind one of the closed curtains, zipping up his jeans, smirk on his face. Now was my chance.
I walked up behind him and covered his eyes.
He jumped. “Who’s that?”
I smirked. “Wouldn’t you like to know.” I said, hiding my accent behind an American one. I tilted his head back and kissed him, still keeping his eyes covered.
Our lips parted, but we stayed close. “Is there any reason I can’t see you?”
“My fucking skills are superior to my looks, wanna give it a try?” I asked seductively, biting his lip, sliding my hand down his pants.
He moaned and pulled me into one of the curtained rooms, where it was completely dark. Perfect.
We collided into each other and it felt just like it did last night, except we wouldn’t make it as far as I’d like to.
I knocked him down on the bed, straddling him. I grabbed a knife out of my shoe.
“What is..?” Ryan asked, confused.
“Since you left me, things have never been the same.” I said, unmasking my accent.
“Oli..?” He asked, trying to sit up.
I pushed him back down. “Don’t you move.” I got a tighter grip on his torso, keeping him still. “Nobody fucks over Oli Sykes, ‘cause when they do, they pay.” I pressed the knife to his wrist, slicing it deeply. He screamed, but nobody paid any mind. They probably thought it was some sort of turn on.
“This is for every notch in your bedpost.” I sliced the other wrist, the blood soaking the sheets around us. I leaned down to his face, glaring into his fear-filled, dying eyes. I pressed my lips to his once more. “Your beauty is no more.” I then ran the knife through his neck, ceasing his existence. I got off of him, cleaning the knife off with the already bloodied sheets, and stuck it back in my shoe, walking out from behind the curtain, acting like anyone would if they got fucked by Ryan Zimmerman.
I walked out the door, smirking, proving to everyone that he ain’t no deathless god.