Lost Track In The Leave

SUFFOCATED

[Joe's point of view]

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this.

I'm sitting next to this eight year old weirdo who wouldn’t stop making fart noises with his armpits! Unbelievable! Mum wouldn’t even let me go on first class. I'm Joe Jonas for crying out loud! I asked the hostess how many hours we have left and she smiled this big happy smile and said: 3 more hours.

AS IF IT'S INCREDIBLY SIMPLE! Sitting here ECONOMIC class with this truly disgusting kid. Did I mention how much I hate this?

"Are you Joe Jonas?!" the kid asks a big smile spread across his face. His face was smeared with chocolate, on his eyebrows, his nostrils and even his forehead. I stared at him for quiet a while blinking.

"Yes. Yes I am." I answered smiling back. I've been with him for like two whole hours and he didn’t remember to ask till now?!

"Are you Nick Jonas's brother?" He asks again still smiling. Does that kid eat with his mouth or with his forhead?

"Dude. Of course I am. I'm Joe Jonas, Hence the JONAS part." I rolled my eyes.

"So you're Nick's brother?" That kid was starting to scare me. I ignored him and looked straight ahead.

"Are you Nick's brother?" He asks again in his irritating whiny voice of his.

"I just answered that!" I snapped back. I really don’t like being mean but this guy's got issues! I ignored his following questions about animals. He should definitely sit with Kevin. They have A LOT in common. I just looked straight ahead trying to ignore the kid.

A minute passed…

I looked at the boy and he was still staring at me smiling awkwardly in the creepiest way. Doesn’t his face hurt from smiling too much or something? His eyes were wide and big and the chocolate on his face was now making him look like he's got some sort of skin cancer.

"DUDE!? Stop looking at me!" I almost cried. I swear I was this close to tears.

The boy didn’t budge. But then a shadow loomed over me. I turned round and this bulky big guy – mountain sized with flaring nostrils and a serious

'don’t-mess-with-me' haircut, more like hair shave, boomed at me. His voice nearly blasting my ear drums.

"YOU MESSIN' WITH MA KID, BOY?!" He cracked his head from side to side. I thought for a second that I lost my voice but then I found it.

"Uh, no. No sir. Your son's a total cutie." I squeaked.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE JOE JONAS!" He boomed even louder and heads shot my way at the name of "Joe Jonas".

"Uh, yes I am." I said. Do I look like Chris Brown to him?!

"OH WOW! What the hell are you doin' here boy!?" I had to make something up or else they'll follow me in my university. So I came up with this idea of me doing this Disney performance in Canada. But I needed to go to New York first to meet my director. It worked quiet well. All through the flight the big bulky guy who I guessed was the little irritating boy's dad, kept sticking his head in the gap between my seat and his son's and smiling at me. If I wasn’t Joe Jonas he would have probably CRUSHED me by now.
♠ ♠ ♠
i didnt copy this from another website.. i just posted it here, cuz in JBFFA no one reviewed =[ so im trying my luck here....
hope u liked it...
R & R
<3