Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

Her competition?

Alex’s POV

I don’t know what I was thinking. Thank god Jack jumped in and killed my boner. Instantly. I don’t know what I was thinking when I asked Capri about the kiss and why she wouldn’t let me feel her up. I don’t know what I am thinking anymore. My feelings for Capri are just getting stronger and stronger each day and I’m finally having trouble fending them off.

Today is the first day of high school. The first day I get a pick out of every hot slutty blonde of Dulaney high. I’m the skater hair music guy, girls dig it. But I didn’t want a million girls trying to win me over with there boobs. I wanted Capri to push me into a locker and kiss me. But she would never do that, she doesn’t want to hurt our friendship, which I guess a relationship can because when you break up you aren’t best friends anymore, you’re ex’s. I sighed as I looked over my schedule in the office. I looked over Capri’s shoulder we had 4 classes together and I had 3 with Jack. Capri and Jack only have 2 classes together. Unfair much? Capri, Jack and I were all sharing a locker. Our combination was 10-0-18. We walked to our locker, Capri was quiet as she looked around at the girls. Her competition. She pushed her bag in the middle self and Jack was on the bottom, I got the top. The announcement over the intercom interrupted the Freshmans.

“Hello students welcome! or welcome back! Starting to kick off this year with a good start we are going to have sadie hawkins dance! On September 31st. A sadie Hawkins is were the girls ask the guys. It will be a good way to make bonds with everyone! Freshman only. On October first everyone else will have a regular dance a back to school dance! That will be all!”’

“Ugh!” Capri mumbled, ruffling the ends of her beautiful hair.

“What Capi?” Jack said in a baby voice, calling her Capi instead of Capri.

“I don’t want to ask some guy!” You could always ask me. I said to my self looking up and down at the girl I was still in love with. She was kind of short standing now with her hip out and a hand on her side. She has naturally wavy black hair framed her ivory face perfectly. She had naturally really long eyelashes over top her sparkling brown hazel eyes. When ever the sun hit them you just wanted to never stop looking into them. She smelled so good just naturally. She was the most beautiful natural girl I have ever seen.

“Alex?” Capri stepped in front of me her face very close to mine. Everyone had cleared out it was just me and her.

“Are you alright?” Capri asked touching my forehead with her hand, dragging it slowly down my face then down my chest.

“Mhm.” I said taking Capri’s hand and walking with her to Spanish class.

“Senor and Senorita, you are late.” The spanish teacher spoke as the class quieted and stared at us.

“Both of you to the back! What are your names?” She questioned.

“Capri.”

“Alex.” I said looking at Capri she smiled as we started walking to the way back and sitting next to each other. There were around 15 two seater tables in the class room me and Capri had the one all the way in the back. I got out a piece of paper as the teacher spoke in all Spanish getting only confused glares out of the class. I wrote down something and passed it to Capri. She smiled at the note and we continued our conversation.

Hello beautiful

Hi Alex (:

You want to have a sleepover this weekend?

With Jack?

No hes out of town this weekend with his parents for 2 days.

then yes!! at my house or yours?

I like you in my bed [;

HAH alright alex!

“SENOR!” I turned around and slipped the note into my back pocket.
“Si?” I said smiling.

“You and Senorita Capri detention after school!”

“Lo siento mucho, pero si.” Alex smiled and then the bell rung.

“What did you say to her?” Capri asked grabbing my hand as we exited the classroom.

“Im very sorry, but yes. Something i actually remember, I have to say im sorry to my spanish teachers a lot so!” I laughed and looked at our hands interlocked. I never really noticed how comfortably are fingers locked together. We walked to the gym together but Capri spilt apart to go to her locker room. I would some day enter. HA HA!

“How’s your lover?” Jack asked smirking.

“Shut up.” I shoved him as we dressed out in the guys locker room. Jack was a skinny goof ball, both me and Capri couldn’t live without him, but wanted to kill him sometimes.

“Dude, you can’t keep doing this to her.” Jack said slamming his locker.

“Doing what?” I asked closing mine and heading into the gym.

“Your fucking with her head, your feeling her up, kissing her? Raping her in the bathroom perhaps?” Jack winked in my direction but then went serious.

“I never felt her up.” I said frowning.

“You tried, and you were giving her a little massage this morning in bed.” Jack said shaking his head and the he watched the girls line up on the other side. Co-ed was bad for boys, in many ways.

“I love her okay?!”

“SHUT UP, and then do something about it.”

“I can’t, It would be bad.”

“She doesn’t want friends with benefits Alex.” Jack said shame thick in his voice.

“BARAKAT, GASKARTH!” The coaches voice boomed in the gym.

“Yes sir?” Jack answered.

“You two are paired with EDEN and REMMINGTON.” I walked over to Capri and Jack followed. We were with Capri and Monica, a shy girl. This semester was going to be a good PE class. I smirked as I scanned over Capri. The girls had short shorts with a D at the bottom and long sock up to the knees red and gold with a D. Then a v-neck shirt with DULANEY written on it. It looked really good on Capir. REALLY good.

“Alex could you stop staring please.” Capri said trying to pull down her shorts.

“I have seen you in less.” I winked and she pushed my shoulder.

“I know.” Her cheeks burst with pink and I couldn’t help but smile and laugh at her.

“That was real nice.” After that comment Jack slapped me and went back to Monica who was looking down as Jack tried to introduce him self.

“OKAY START THE WARM UPS WITH YOUR PARTNER.” The coach ordered. Jack and Monica sat in the corner Jack just staring while Monica being self-conscious moved around a bit. Capri and I sat down and started the stretches.

All that ran through my head is the many ways I could confuse my love for her. But I knew I wouldn’t ever use one of them.

---

I walked out of my AP class, hey don’t be surprised I copied off of Capri. Capri was waiting for me. Through the day I had a couple girls lower there shirt and pick up a pencil ‘they dropped’, but nothing compared to the girl in my AP english. Right now she was attached to my arm talking about how firm it was, and how she was basically trying to dry hump me during the class.

“Alex babe, come walk with me.” Katie nagged. She was an overdeveloped girl and she knew it. She stood in front of me and pushed me against the locker, I saw Capri just staring with watering eyes. Oh shit. I pushed Katie away and scooped Capri up into my arms.

“Whats wrong beautiful?”

“Nothing, lets go.” She grabbed my hand and practically drug me away from Catie.
We had detention so Jack was over flirting with some girls, or trying to at least.

“Both of you sit down, I’m locking the room while I run some errands around the school, no trouble, since you get out here at 2:45 you will get out of detention in an house. Adios.” She left the classroom and Capri sat down.

“Who is the girl?” Capri said looking down, her voice was full with sadness.

“This annoying slut who keeps hitting on me, don’t worry she means nothing.”

“If you say so.” Capri said starting on her homework.

“Have you ever thought about doing it in a classroom?” I asked looking around. She burst out laughing and put her head down.

“Have you?” Capri giggled and stopped doing her homework.

“Now I have.” I said looking at Capri and then the teachers desk.

“Ew Alex!” She said scooting closer to me.

“Ew Capri!” I said getting up and sitting on her table in front of her.

“I think it would be exhilarating, never knowing when the teacher might come back.”

“Ew Alex, stop!!” She said grabbing me knee trying to push me away. I laid down on the table and winked.

“Come lay next to me.”

“No.” She crossed her arms and looked away.

“Ugh whatever, we are still doing the sleep over right?” I asked sitting up.

“As long as that whore means nothing, then yes.” She smiled up at me and went back to her work.

I was confused now, was she jealous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, I know just a starter for the ninth grade. Just a little clue in, you know first day of highschool /= Next chapter will be sleepover and then next one is the dance, then birthday, then 16. (: look forward to seeing your comments ! 7 again !!! I love you guy<3