Status: Update coming soon!

Alex Gaskarth Is My Best Friend

SleepOver;Part one

Capri’s POV

The first week of high school passed, quickly I guess you could say. We had made a friend named Rian and I made a friend named Kara, both really cool people. But today was Saturday, Jack was going out of town to see some family. So it was Alex’s and I sleepover. I don’t know why but this time I was nervous. My parents were going out with Alex’s parents so I was heading over to his house at noon when they were both leaving. I still had a boiling pit of jealousy in my stomach because of that whorey girl. Katie or Catie I didn’t know all I saw was fake blonde hair her ‘boobs‘ busting out of her shirt, and how you could see up her skirt when she walked. I sighed as I looked through my closet, I don’t know what to wear, I can’t really compete with a slut. I slipped on some flower shorts, a bird tank top and over top a off the shoulder blue sweater. I grabbed my sleepover bag and put on some light make up.

“Mom, I’m going over to Alex’s and spending the night mkay?” I yelled as she was slipping on her high heels.

“Okay sweet heart.” She wrapped me in a hug and I gave a small wave to my dad. I slipped on my moccasins and walked over to Alex’s house ringing the doorbell.

“Hey sweetie.” Alex’s mom answered the door.

“Are your parents ready?” I nodded and walked upstairs to Alex’s room. His door was slightly upon and he was playing his guitar. It was really pretty, I could hear he was humming some words when he finished his couple chords he wrote a note down and put everything away. I knocked quietly on the door, and I saw Alex turn to his mirror ruffle his hair and smooth out his shirt. I opened the door and dropped my bag on his floor. He turned around and opened his arms. I ran and jumped right into them smiling. His arms wrapped around the bottom of my waist and locked there. I held tighter to him never wanting to let go. He moved over to the bed and set me down. I frowned and looked up at him.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing, I just can’t hold all of you up in the air forever.” He smiled and climbed in the bed with me.

“I can hold you here.” He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

“You just called me fat, by the way.”

“No, I didn’t I said I’m not strong enough to hold up your beautiful body.” I get just picture him winking right now.

“Mmm, ya sure.” I sat up and his arms fell away.

“You look pretty hot today.” He said sitting up and smiling.

“Thanks.” I smiled at him and we just kind of sat there.

--
A few minutes later his parents were out of the house and mine were out of my house.

“So what did you want to do exactly at this sleepover?”

“Just spend time with you.” Alex said simply.

“Without Jack.” I smiled.

“Lets play poker.” I suggested and then the doorbell rung. Alex went and got it. Alex’s door opened not only with Alex but with Jack, Rian, and Kara.

“Hey guys!” They all said. I looked at Alex who had on a face of misery.

“Hey, Jack I thought you were leaving.”

“Nope, they moved it to next weekend since its a three day weekend, and so then I invited this two buddies over to hang out with you guys.”

“Oh.” I looked at Alex who tried to smile at me, but failed.

“Were you guys starting poker without us?!” Jack said sitting down and dealing out 5 sets of cards.

“Never.” I said giving Rian and Kara a hug.

“Where are the rents?” Jack asked.

“My parents are out with Alex’s.” I mumbled feeling arms wrap around me and a chin on my shoulder.

“Sit down! We are starting!” Alex pulled me down with him and now I was sitting on his lap. He leaned back on his beanbag chair and I leaned back on top of him. He took his cards and rested his hands on my head. I smiled and looked down at my hand I was dealt.

“How about we make this more interesting?” Jack said with a mischievous grin upon his face.

“Oh no.” Alex whispered, only I could hear him. Kara and Rian looked at eachother and smiled while jack was clapping his hands like a mad man.

“What, Jack?”

“Strip poker.” Jack was pure evil. Ruining a day with just Alex and I, the substituting a normal game with something sexual!

“Yay since everyone agrees, lets begin.”

“So the player with the worst hand donates a piece of their clothing to the pile and at the end of 10 rounds who ever has the least amount of clothing has to do a dare.”

“The dare is going to be, if a boy loses has to kiss one of the girls, and if the girls lose then they have to kiss one of the guys, all the other winners decide who they have to kiss. Now lets begin!” My hand was good enough to bet someone, but I knew it wouldn’t last forever.

--

Kara- minus a shirt
Rian- minus shirt and hoodie
Jack- minus pants and shirt
Alex-minus pants and shirt
Me- minus sweater, tank top, pants.

I was the god damn loser. Jack rigged these cards I know. I didn’t feel comfortable sitting on Alex’s lap so now I was leaning against his bed feeling very uncomfortable and awkward. My clothes were the middle of the pile on the top.

“Well, Well, Well, look who the loser is.” Jack smiled and pointed at me. I frowned and looked at Alex who just smirked.

“Ugh, you guys all suck.” Everyone burst out laughing while I stayed quiet and nervous.

“Kara your the winner, why don’t you choose who Capri kisses.” Kara nodded and pointed to Alex giggling.

“Okay so Capri crawl your little butt over there and kiss Alex.” I crawled a couple inches over and kissed Alex on the cheek.

“There.” I said looking away.

“No cheater, on the lips.” Jack snickered, covering his mouth as he tried to contain his laughter.

“Fine.” Alex looked up at me. I stood up and leaned down to Alex inching closer. then suddenly I was falling down on top of Alex. I landed smack in the middle of Alex with my lips on his. I pulled away and turned my head to see Jack standing behind me holding his sides laughing. Even Rian and Kara were laughing now. I looked back down to Alex who was bright bright red and his hands were on my sides. He was still laying on the bean bag chair, which made it very difficult to get out of Alex’s space.

“Alex, can you help me up.” I asked moving around. Everyone else was still laughing.Then I felt something I didn’t expect underneath me, and Alex turned an even more brighter shade of red. I don’t even know what my face was showing. All I know was I was embarrassed. BIG TIME.
♠ ♠ ♠
Capri outfit

Ha ha, funny chapterr :P
And thank you guys so much for going above and beyond how many comments I asked for(; I'm already writing the sleepover part 2 ! So give me 7-8 comments and I will update againn (:
Thanks for your supportt (: