‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x011.

JOE'S POINT OF VIEW.

I'm officially a creeper. I'm watching Tori sleep. She snores. She'll twitch, turn over and smile. She did so every few minutes. And I swear I heard her say my name - but I think it was my imagination. I sighed, looking at the ceiling. The image of her all flustered and embarrassed in front of me under the mistletoe was implanted in my brain. I wanted to go over there and kiss her smack on the mouth. But of course, she'd probably smack me in the face. I ran a hand over my face, sitting up. I watched as she breathed evenly. I smiled. She was beautiful. I had been so close to kissing her a second time. So close. I didn't blame Bri. If I heard noise and saw the door open, I would of been curious and came in, too. I couldn't wait for the chance to get Tori back under that mistletoe, though.

3 HOURS LATER~

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

I'm wide awake. "WAKE UP!" I screeched. "NICKY! WAKE! UP!" I smacked him with the pillow a hundred or so times. He groaned, swatting his hand at me.

"Go away."

"WAKE UP, IT'S CHRISTMAS!" I exclaimed. "Come on, Nick. Please?" I said in my innocent voice. It always worked wit him. He sighed, grumbling as he sat up. Told you so. I beamed, flinging myself into his lap, pressing my lips to his. He smiled, kissing back gently. I pulled away. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas." He replied, pecking my lips again. "Let's go wake everyone else."

"I get Kevin and Taylor." I jumped up.

"No fair. Joe and Tori take forever." He stood, yawning. I winked, skipping out. I jumped on Kevin's bed, shaking him.

"KEVIN! OH MY GOD! DANIELLE'S GOING INTO LABOR!" I yelled. He flew up, nearly hitting me, and ran for the door.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" He cursed, surprising me.

"Uh, Kevin-"

"Oh my God, I'm gonna be a dad. Jeez, where did the months go?" He put his shoes on the wrong feet.

"Kevin." I squeaked. He turned, eyes wide. "Danielle's pregnant?"

"Wait." His shoulder's slouched. "What day is it?"

"Christmas." I stated.

"Oh."

"Oh?" I repeated, scrambling to his side. "She's pregnant?" He blushed.

"Don't tell anyone." I grinned.

"As long as I get to be the god mother." He rolled his eyes.

"We'll see." He ruffled my hair.

"Now, excuse me while I go wake up Tay-Tay." I walked into her room. She was out like a light. Great. I shrugged, leaning by her. I screamed. Loudly. Think she'll ever get sick of me?

"Do you have to wake me up like that all the time?" She groaned.

"Yup." I patted her head. "Up, up. Christmas is here." She perked up.

"Oh, that's right." She stood. We headed out. Nick had accomplished in getting Tori and Joe up. Joe looked exhausted.

"Somebody care to explain why the hell you two were playing in the snow at five in the morning?"

"I wanted to play in the snow." Joe said.

"And he wouldn't shut the hell up until I played with him." He bumped her with his shoulder.

"Where were you even playing?" Kevin asked.

"The roof." They said together.

"Let's not get into it." I said. "Presents!" I squealed, diving into the pile. They laughed. "I'm sorting them out."

"I wanna!" Joe plopped on the ground.

"You get that side." We got through them all, handing them to the others. I grinned at the presents surrounding me.

"Who's first?" Taylor asked.

"Youngest." I said. They rolled their eyes. I was youngest.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Tori suggested.

"Lame." I said.

"Who ever can get the number I'm thinking of goes first." Kevin said.

"23?" Joe asked. Kevin shook his head.

"34?" Nick tried. Nope.

"20?" Tori. No.

"13?" Taylor. Nope.

"9?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yep." He smiled.

"Nine?" Joe gaped. "You could us said it was below 10!"

"You didn't ask." He laughed.

"Who am I opening first?" I looked around, biting my lip in excitement.

"Mine!" Joe perked back up. I laughed. As I figured out what it was, I screamed, flying at him in a tight hug.

"Holy shit! Joe, I love you! I love you!" I yelled.

"Love you, too, Bri Bri."

"What is it?" Tori asked.

"A Polaroid camera!" I squealed, returning to my gifts. "Oh my God, I love it."

"I knew you would." He smiled.

"Open mine next." Kevin said. My mouth fell open as I did.

"GOD OF WAR 3?!" Call me a tomboy, I don't care. I like video games. "AND A PS3? HOLY CRAP, I LOVE YOU." I hugged him tightly. "This is amazing. Ahh. I'm gonna faint."

"Me next!" Tori grinned. Hers was smaller then theirs. The same size of God of War 3.

"Band Hero!" I squeaked, hugging her.

"You nerd." Taylor laughed.

"Shut up, blondey. I'm having a moment."

"Open mine." She said. I pulled the wrapping off.

"Damn!" I exclaimed, pulling the bracelet out. "The diamonds are hurtin' my eyes!" She laughed. "Jesus. This is gorgeous." I clasped it around my wrist.

"You like?"

"I love." I answered. I looked around, confused. There was no more for me. "Uh..." I looked at Nick. He stood, smiling.

"Get some snow stuff on, okay? I'm taking you somewhere." I blinked.

"Okay." I stood, grabbing the stuff Tori used yesterday. I changed in the bathroom. "Nick?" He was by the door. "Where are we going?"

"The park." He answered, taking my hand. "We'll be back."

"Can we still open presents?" Joe asked.

"Go ahead."

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Wonder what he's up to." I said, watching them leave.

"I wonder." Kevin smiled.

"You know?"

"Mhm. Can't say yet." I pouted.

"Fine. I'm going next."

"Why do you get to go next?" Joe whined.

"Cause I'm cool."

"She is cool." Taylor agreed. He glared, crossing his arms.

"Fine."

I got this awesome Twiztid hoodie and sweatpants set from Kevin. I loved it. Taylor got me this awesome cross necklace. Love that too. Nick got me a new iPod, cause my other one had a virus. I need to hug him when he gets back. Bri got me tickets to see THE USED. I am so excited. Joe grinned at me, handing me a slender box. I stared at it for a moment.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" He shifted nervously. I flipped it open, gasping. It was a diamond necklace. It shimmered in the light. I was speechless. "Well? Do you like it?"

"I love it." I whispered. "It's beautiful." I looked up at him. "Thank you." He smiled, blushing.

"No problem." I leaned over to him, hesitating before pecking his lips softly. He froze, shocked. I pulled away before he could do or say anything.

"Could you help me?" He nodded mutely, slipping it around my neck, clipping it in the back. I gazed down at it, smiling. He wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Merry Christmas, Tori."

"Merry Christmas, Joe."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm gonna try and post another one. this one seems long. xD