‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x008.

NICK'S POINT OF VIEW

I was shocked. I could feel my heart shattering. Joe was holding Bri so close to him, their foreheads pressed together. It looked like they had just...

kissed.

I felt my anger rise. But over it, I was hurt. Bri's normally full of life eyes met mine, and I realized they were dull and tear filled. She got out of Joe's grip, staggering toward me. Her shirt was ripped. Something happened here, and I'm about to find out.

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Ni-Nick." I whispered, stumbling my way over to him. His eyes bore into mine. I let out a sob, throwing my arms around his torso. He hesitated, but wrapped his arms around me none the less.

"What happened?" He mumbled. I could hear the pain in his voice. Oh shit, he thought me and Joe-

"J-Jason." I replied, keeping my voice hushed. I saw the relief in his eyes, but then a flicker of anger.

"What?" He growled. "Did you want...I mean..."

"No!" I pulled back to look at him, eyes wide. His shoulders slouched as he sighed.

"Thank God." He pulled me back against him. "I'm gonna kill him." He said, more to himself then to me. I let my eyes close, keeping my mouth shut.

***

NO POINT OF VIEW

"Nick? Where are you-" Kevin stopped, having bumped into them on their way to the asshole's room. "What happened?" He inspected all their faces. "What's going on?"

"Jason tried to-" Nick stopped, clenching his jaw. Kevin's eyes drifted to Bri.

"Oh." He said, blinking. "Oh my God-" Nick pushed passed him, throwing the door open.

"You." He growled. Jason looked up, standing.

"What?" He glanced in Bri's direction, who was hiding behind Joe, wearing my jacket to keep herself covered. "Oh, hey there. Coming back for more?"

"You piece of-" Nick started.

"You son of a bitch!" Tori said before he could finish. She stood in the room, glaring, her hands curved into fists.

"Hey, she forced herself on me. She wanted it." He shrugged.

"What?!" Bri gaped.

"I heard her say no!" Joe defended. Jason hesitated. Dumb asshole. Nick advanced toward him, but arms held him back.

"He's not worth anything." Kevin's voice said. Nick struggled.

"Oh, poor fagot." Jason sneered, coming closer. So close he could almost... "Come on, fagot. Hit me." He stared, that sick little smirk on his face. Kevin's grip accidentally loosened and Nick's fist flew out and hit him square in the nose.

"Oops." Kevin said, pulling me back again. Jason staggered, holding his now gushing nose. "I suggest you leave." He stated, voice cold.

"I'm not going anywhere." He hissed. "Tori, get over here." He barked. Tori stood her ground, a scowl on her face. "Now!"

"I don't think so." She said, rolling her eyes. "You're disgusting. You don't even deserve the life's God's blessed you with." She spat.

"Ouch." Joe mumbled.

"Go to hell, all of you." He growled.

"You'll be there before any of us. I'm sure." Nick said, seemingly calming down. Kevin backed off. Mistake. The second Kevin stepped away, Nick lunged and punches were thrown left and right. Jason fell to the ground, but Nick didn't stop. He kicked him repeatedly. "Don't you ever come near my Bri again. Do you understand me?" He stepped on his chest.

"Ack." He wheezed.

"Do you?"

"Yes." He coughed.

"Tori's done with you. You don't deserve a girl like her." He stepped off, backing away. Tori beamed at the back of his head, grateful for the input.

****

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Nick's not a violent person." Kevin, on TV, said to the interviewer. "He just...He holds in his anger for way too long, and has to let it out somehow. In this case, on Jason." He paused, before adding; "For good reason."

"Everyone wants to know if Bri's okay." The lady said. "Is she? Mentally and physically?"

"She's fine." Nick said, his voice soft. "She's got a few scratches, but nothing too bad. She was pretty scared for a while, though."

"So, have you said the big three words yet?" She asked, changing the subject completely. Nick blushed.

"Oh, uh.." He stuttered.

"He hasn't." Joe cut in. "I'm sure he would tell us, right, Nick?"

"Uh..."

"Even though it's obvious they're in love." Kevin nodded.

"Dude-"

"Very obvious." Joe nodded his head as well. Nick hid his beat red face in his hands. Tori nudged me, smirking as my face color resembled Nick's.

"Do you love him?"

"Yeah." I said, not missing a beat.

"Then tell him!" She smiled.

"I can't." I messed with the blanket on my lap. "What if doesn't feel the same way?"

"Are you kidding me? Look at him!" She pointed at the screen.

"How is your relationship with her?"

"Oh, uh.." He blushed. "Well, uhm... It's good." His voice cracked. He cleared his throat. "It's really, really good."

"Yup." Joe said. "All they do is hold each and make goo goo eyes-"

"Joe." Nick groaned, pushing him. Me and Tori giggled, watching.

"How about you, Joe? Any girls catch your eye lately?"

"There's one." He smiled.

"Oh?"

"Mhm. She's an amazing girl. Her name is a secret though."

"It starts with a T." Nick said quickly, receiving a punch to the arm.

"T? You don't mean Tori Carslon, Brianna's sister, do you?"

"Well.." He laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "She's probably watching this and making fun of me, you know."

"So you do like her?" He hesitated.

"Yeah." He answered. "A lot more then I should."

"AHH!" I screeched, shaking Tori, who was frozen solid, staring at the TV. "TORI! DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

"I did. But I don't believe it." She shook her head, eyes wide. I grinned.

"Well, believe it!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I asked for one...

AND I GOT THREE. THREEEE.
Well, 3 people told me they could. I've got one of three so far.

AHHH. THANK YOU! :D
The one I used in this chapter was made by the lovely Riddle.Me.A.Dream! :)