‹ Prequel: Admit It
Status: In progress

Walk Away (Maybe)

x007.

Me and Tori were escorted out of the crowd at the end of the concert. I found Nick, with a water bottle in his hand, backstage, talking to Joe. "Nick!" I called. He looked, a bright smile coming to face. He handed the bottle over to Joe, who winked as I ran into Nick's now open arms. I love you. I wanted to tell him. But I couldn't get the words out.

"Did you like the song?" He asked softly, holding me.

"I loved it." I whispered, looking up at him. I love you. He smiled, leaning down, capturing my lips in a gentle kiss. My heart beat quickened as it always did.

"I hate to interrupt this adorable moment." Joe started. "But we need to go." We pulled away.

"Oh." Nick wrapped an arm around my waist, leading me to the car. I looked around for Tori, but couldn't find her. I frowned. Weird, where could she be?

TORI'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jason, we're in public." I mumbled, pushing him away.

"Who cares?" He kissed my neck hungrily.

"I do." I tried to push him back.

"What? Afraid the fag will see?" He snarled.

"Stop calling him that." I said weakly.

"Why should I?"

"Cause-Cause he's not..."

"Tori!" A voice called. I looked over. Thank God.

"Hey, Bri." I pulled out of Jason's grasp. "Let's go." I grabbed her hand, pulling her before Jason could say anything.

"Tori, what the hell is going on?" She asked when we were out of earshot. I didn't answer. "Tori-"

"Drop it, okay? Nothing's going on." She didn't ask about after that. I secretly wished she did.

****

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW

"I don't trust him." I said to Nick, watching Tori and Jason.

"Me either." He frowned. "He seems kinda...dangerous."

"Yeah." I nodded. "I think he's doing something to her, but she won't talk to me." I mirrored his expression. He sighed.

"Hey, guys?" Tori asked.

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry. Do you wanna get something?" I saw a shimmer of fear dancing in her eyes. I frowned.

"I will." Nick agreed. I spotted Jason sitting still.

"I'm good. You two go." I didn't take my eyes off the asshole. Tori stared, confused, but left none the less. "Hi, Jason."

"Hi." He said, rolling his eyes.

"We never talk. I'd like to get to know you more." I said, leaning forward to rest my elbows on my knees.

"Oh?" He smirked.

"Mhm. You're my sister's boyfriend, after all."

"Mm."

"How old are you?"

"23."

"Tori's 19."

"I know."

"Favorite color?"

"Does it matter?"

"To me."

"Brown." I made a face.

"Brown? Why brown?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. I frowned.

"Are you anti-social?" I asked. Props for being blunt.

"No?"

"You seem pretty anti-social. Actually, you seem dangerous." I sat up straight. "I get the impression that you're doing something to my sister, but I just don't know what."

"Oh, really?"

"Really." I said dully. He stood, crossing the room.

"You're not like Tori." He sat beside me. A little too close. "I like that." His hand found my thigh.

"That's nice." I tried to stand but he pulled me back down. "What the hell are-"

"Shut up, alright?" He cut me off, grabbing my side. I tried pushing him away, but he managed to get me pinned to the couch.

"Get the hell off me!"

"Nah." He leaned down. I struggled against his grip, his lips finding my neck.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

JOE'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Dude, Kev, have you seen my phone?" I asked, looking around our room for it.

"Nope." He replied. "Maybe it's in Tori's room?"

"Yeah, maybe. I'll go check." I walked down the hall, stopping as I heard yelling.

"Get off me!" Bri? I threw the door open, freezing in my place.

"Joe!" Bri sobbed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I growled, throwing Jason off her. Her shirt had been torn up already. I lifted her, cradling her against my chest. "Are you okay?" I asked softly. She cried into my shoulder. "You're disgusting." I hissed at Jason. He smirked. My hand clenched into a fist. Bri's soft, small hand placed over it. I looked down at her. She was staring, her blue eyes filled with tears. I placed my forehead against hers, trying to calm down. I heard the door open and close, and Jason's laughter. That pig. My anger rose.

"I'm okay, Joey." Bri said gently. I closed my eyes, bringing her closer.

"I love you." I whispered. She didn't hesitate.

"I love you, too."

NICK'S POINT OF VIEW.

"Hey, Tori?" I asked on our way back upstairs. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? I'm fine. Why?"

"You've been acting weird, is all. Ever since we, y'know, separated?" She frowned.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Tori, if Jason's doing anything, you know you can tell me, right?" I placed my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged it off.

"I don't have anything to tell you." And, speak of the devil and the devil shall come, Jason came strutting past us, a smirk on his face. He didn't even glance at Tori. But I noticed the way she stiffened in fear. I frowned. She pushed her room door open and froze, eyes wide. I stepped beside her.

"What. the. HELL?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Know what would be lovely?
If someone could make me a banner. :)
I've never had a banner before - and I can't make them for my life.

So, please? ♥

I don't know who would play Tori & Bri, though. You can pick anyone.
I'd really appreciate it!
(Jason should not be in it, by the way!)