I'm In Love With A Boy Named Frank

Tests

As soon as the ambulance pulled into the emergency unit, Gerard was wheeled away.

"Gee..." Mikey whispered as his brother rounded the corner.

"I....I hope he's OK..." Mikey whispered.

"Me too, Mikey." His parents agreed.

The next hour was a living nightmare. Gerard was in the emergency unit for tests. Mikey didn't know what was going on, but when he heard Gerard scream, he knew something was up.

"W....What are THESE doing in my arm!?"

"Mr. Way, you haven';t had any proper nutrition in a week, the IVs the only option. Now, let me reinsert it."

"NOOOOO!"

The needle pierced his hand and he started crying. He couldn't remember why he was here. He was scared.

"I..I don't wanna be here!" He gasped, as tears ran down his face.

"Mr. Way, we need to run tests on you. Now, I need a blood sample."

Gerard flinched.

"B-blood sample?"

"Yes, you'll just feel a prick in your arm."

"I...I want my brother in here."

"OK."

The nurse walked out and returned with Mikey

"Gee, I was so worried!! Are you OK?"

"Th...they want to run tests on me. Mikey, they'er going to get a blood sample...what if the needle gets stuck and wont come out!?" Gerard panicked. He got pale and shivered.

"I'm not gonna let that happen Gee...OK?"

Gerard sniffled, "OK."

The nurse stuck the needle in and blood shot up the tube, and into a vial. After the sample the nurse said Gerard had to eat something, because of the blood loss.

"Nuh-Uh! No way! I am NOT EATING!!"

"Please Mr. Way....."

Gerard sighed and looked at the stringed peas in front of him.

"Fine, but I'm not promising it will go down..."

Gerard took a spoonful and five minutes later it was thrown up. He started crying.

"M...Mikey what if I don't get out untill after the play?!"

"I think you will Gee..."

Gerard collapsed in Mikey's arms, crying. Mikey soothed him until he fell asleep.

"Why Gee? What were you thinking?" Mikey whisperd walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKso I'm super tired but I thought I would leave you peeps with an update OK? :)