Status: active but, coming along slowly :]

Better Off Dead Than Alive In Here

Chapter 6

"AHHH!" Victoria screamed.

Zack ran over, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"You... have... The Blue Album...signed," Victoria was almost hyperventilating.

Zack laughed and went back to the guys.

"Yeah, I do," I smiled.

"How!?" She looked like she might die.

"My cousin knew Rivers and he got it signed for me," I said.

"Lucky fuck..." she muttered.

"Do you want it?" I said.

She looked at me like I was a freak, "What? Are you crazy? This is worth..."

"It's fine, I have more," I cut her off.

"In that case," she said, "THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I love you! Oh my God..."

We started to really unpack then. The suitcase we had opened first had all my music and fun stuff. The second had my clothes and stuff. Vicky basically told me where to put all of my things. My top drawer of my dresser kept my undergarments. The next drawer kept all of my t-shirts, and the next kept my shorts and swimsuits. The next drawer was for my jeans and sweatpants. The second to last drawer kept my sweatshirts and nice clothes. The last drawer was the largest, so my CDs were put there. Vicky took my bathroom stuff and got a hook set up for me. John Oh came over and set up my bed sheets for me. I plugged in my phone charger and iPod dock into one of the many outlet strips. Vicky set up all of my makeup (which was basically a bottle of liquid foundation, mascara, and one thing of eye shadow) on the top of the dresser.

Jack, Nate, and Danny decided to make my area more personal by adding something from their bunks and add it to mine. First, Jack gave me his FAVORITE Pikachu card and taped it to the side of my dresser. Next, Danny gave me a Burger King crown because it is his FAVORITE restaurant; Finally, Nate gave me a note that read

'Welcome to the best place you will ever be!

I do not like my mom as RylASS said...

No, wait I do like my mom!

I just like other things too!

Yeah, so I like... Partying. :]

LOVE, NATE!'
It was put up right next to my new Pikachu card.

Soon enough everyone was adding things on to my bunk; a beanie on one corner of the bunk from Alex, a post it note from Zack, ear plugs from Rian, a guitar pick from Hunter, a bracelet from each Travis, Vicky, and Suarez, a snap on bracelet from Gabe, a rubber ducky from Ryland, and old concert tickets from Drew and Danny.

Finally, after everyone had added something to my bunk I stood back and looked at where I would be living for the summer. It look like what I had imagined it to be when I was a little kid. I checked my phone and it was around 4:15.

"Hey Pete," I called, "are we gonna go to dinner or what?"

He looked at his watch and frowned.

"Thanks for reminding me. I almost totally forgot," he whispered. "Yo! Anyone, and I mean everyone better get their asses out the door in the next five minutes or you're gonna be late for dinner."

Everyone stood up and headed for the door. Once everyone got outside we headed for the barn. I was walking with Zack and Hunter. We were talking about acoustic and electric guitars. We all agreed that acoustic was our favorite and that electric was also awesome. They would have these little side comments that if you didn't listen for you would totally miss. It kept me laughing for the whole walk over Ashlee's.

We were kind of funny looking, if you ask me. There were about 20 people over the age of 18 in a long parade type of thing. I don't know why, but I found it really weird.

When we finally reached the house everyone stopped and wiped their feet on the rug before going inside. I was one of the last people in, so I didn't get to see Ash for a while. When she saw me she smiled and ran over to where I was standing.

"Hey Lily! How was your first day?" I told you she was like my aunt. Ash always wanted to make sure everything was okay with me and that I had enough of everything.

"Hey Ash. It was great! Everyone is so nice compared to school. I really like it," I said.

She smiled and laughed, "Good. I have a few more people I want you to meet. Come on into the kitchen with me."

I followed her into the kitchen. There was every kitchen appliance known to man on one side of the room. And on the other was a very long table with room for about 45 people. There were 2 girls and a guy in the kitchen already.

"Georgia, Kara, and Andrew this is Lily Marie Andrews, my almost niece. She is going to be in Alex's group and teach horseback riding," she said.

"Hi Lily," a girl with a very beautiful brow hair said, " My name is Georgia. I'm Alex's girlfriend."

"I'm Kara, Rian's girlfriend," the other girl, Kara said.
Finally the guy said, "I'm Andrew and I am no one's girlfriend. I cook at camp and help make the schedules."

I laughed and said, "Hey, it is nice to meet you all. Andrew, the burgers today were amazing."

"Thank you!" he replied with a smile on his face.

"What can I do to help?" I asked. My mom always told me, 'Always offer your help at a party. Most of the time they'll ask for something small or nothing at all. And if they ask for something big, well then you're doing a good deed.'

"Oh, can you please go get Bronx and bring him out to Pete?" Ash asked. "He should be up from his nap by now."

"Okay," I said and walked out of the kitchen. I went into the room and grabbed Bronx. He was stinking a little so I thought I should change him.

After doing the business I picked him up and put him on my hip. We walked out to the party and I started to talk to Travis, Vicky, and Suarez.

The door rang and Gabe went to open it.

"Hey guys look who is here..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I hope you like this because I pulled it out of my butt. I was so not ready to post again tonight, but I had to get it up because if deth threats from certain people :]

comment & subscribe please--I'd love you forever and ever :]