Status: sleeping

Did We All Fall Down, Well After All

Chapter 6

::Gerard's POV::

I've been trying not to think about it. The news wasn't really helping. The fact that Ray, Frank, and Bob were all in my room wasn't really helping either. I wanted my pills. But they were here, so I couldn't. It was hard not to think about the fact that four floors above me, my brother and daughter were. . .

"In other news, the body of the twelve year old girl by the name of Amy Sullivan that was kidnapped two weeks ago was found in a lake last night. The autopsy has confirmed that it was ra-" Frank quickly changed the channel.

"Gerard." I looked over at Frank. He pointed to the TV. I turned around. It was a commercial for the third X-Men movie. "We should go see it."

"Ya. . ." I said mindlessly. I really wanted those pills. "I'll be right back." They looked at me. I knew I wasn't going to be left alone very long right now, just because I said that I wanted to be dead back at the hospital. I secretly pulled my bag into the bathroom and locked the door. My hands unzipped the zipper and began to dig franticly into the bottom of the bag. They stopped. My phone began to ring from the side pocket of the bag. I picked it out and opened it.

"Hello?"

"D-ddad! He- He's drunk-kk! He didddnn't know wha-at he was doing-g!! And I'm. . . ." She stopped to cry. I threw my bag to the floor.

"Hannah, where are you?" I asked sternly.

"In our roo-om! I'mm scared. He c-ccould wake u-p!" What the fuck did Mikey do. I opened up the bathroom door and left my hotel room running.

"I'm coming Hannah. Don't worry. I'm coming," I panted. I could hear her crying on the other end of the phone. My heart crushed. She was crying because of something Mikey had done. I shouldn't have let him do it. I raced up the stairs. The guys were shouting for me to slow down, but I couldn't stop. Hannah needed me.

"Honey, are you still there?" She sniffled.

"Ya."

"I need you to open the door for me," I said into the phone as I ran down the hall. She started to cry even more. "Please Hannah." I rushed by cleaning lady and her cart and pounded onto the door. Room 1026.

"Hold on." She hung up the phone. I could hear her moving around behind the door and unlock it and open it. There she stood, hair disheveled, face red, a cut on her cheek ,in only her t-shirt and underwear. When we made eye contact, she broke down again. The guys finally caught up with me and were standing behind me. I picked Hannah up and smoothed out her hair.

"It's alright. It's over." She flinched as I held her tighter. Ray and Frank went into the room ahead of me. I was about to follow them but Hannah screamed.

"I don't-t want to go b-back!"

"You're not, but I need to go in there. Can you stay outside with Bob for a second?" She looked at me.

"I don't want you to leave again," she whispered.

"I'm not leaving. I'll be right in there," I pointed to the room. She looked at my face and nodded. I set her down next to Bob and mentally instructed him to watch her. I entered the room. The first thing I saw was a half empty bottle of vodka. Frank and Ray had already woken him up and he was groaning at them to be quiet. He must not have slept long enough to call it a hangover yet. So he was still drunk.

"Oi! Gee, tell these mother fuckers to shut the fuck up! And get that bitch back in here. I'm not finished with her yet." My. Jaw. Dropped. Out of instinct, I jumped up onto the bed and started kicking him as hard as my feet would allow in his stomach.

"You! Fucking! BASTARD! She's your niece! And my daughter!!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! You're my brother! How could you do something like this to me!?!??!"

"That slut didn't even give me ten minutes with her!" His words were slurred. I didn't take time to listen.

"Fuck Off!! I NEVER want to see your face again!"

::Frank's POV::

We were driving to Memphis, without Mikey. I wanted to call Alicia and Donna to tell them what happened, but Gerard wouldn't let me. I couldn't tell Jamia either. Normally, I would have gone against what he said, but this isn't normal. Hannah's been crying on and off since we've had her. I don't know how we're going to do the show. We're all a wreck. And we don't have a bass player. Brian said Matt was going to do it. I don't know who Matt was, but at least we found someone.

I don't know what's going to happen to Mikey. I don't know where he is either. We just left him. And you know what's worst of all that has happened over the last three days? Hannah's birthday is in four days.

Hannah and Gerard haven't left eachother. Gerard will not let go of her for anything. They've been stuck to eachother in the back room since we got on the bus. Bob, Ray, and I knew not to bug them for anything.

"This is bad," Bob said as he was coloring a drumstick with a blue sharpie.

"Really bad," Ray added. I looked out the window at the landscape rushing by.

"We can't just kick Mikey out of the band," Bob said.

"Imagine what the fans would think."

"They would hate us."

"They would loathe us," Ray corrected.

"The way Gerard loathes Mikey," I said. They both looked at me and I knew the one thought that was running through all of our heads.

What will become of My Chemical Romance?