Status: sooooo not finished, working on it. 4 years of info to go in here :p

The Biscuit Sisters Bible

School Drama

Monday... School, urg. I hate mondays. After a nice weekend of sleeping in, it gets ruined by monday.
When I walked down that white hallway full of blue lockers to my 1st period class, everyone would look at me and whisper to their friends. A couple people would walk up to me and ask me weird questions like "Are you crazy?" or "Are you sick?". I had no clue why they were asking these questions. Breigh then walks down the hallways and hooks arms with me.
"Like the fame you are getting? Yea, no one ever looked at you like this before have they?" Breigh asked. Of course people look at me and talk to me, but never like this. I wonder if I have my lipgloss on wrong. Or am i wearing clothes that don't match. Why were people looking at me and Breigh this way?
"Yea, why are they looking at us like this?" I asked, confused.
"We never were friends. 4 years of fighting and dirty looks, now it's all turned into friendship. Everyone knew us as enimies, now; we're friends." Breigh seemed to know everything at this point.
"Are you guys really sisters?" Austin Harvey asked.
"N--" I opened my mouth to say no, but Breigh shoved her hand over my mouth.
"Yes! Why would we say we are if we're not? Silly boy." Breigh blurted out with her hand over my mouth still. She stuck her tounge out at Austin. He was the cutest, and most popular boy in school. He had short brown hair, and beautiful brown eyes. Short, yea he was, but it fit him perfectly. He was about 4'9'' and perfect. I've had the biggest crush on him since halfway through 3rd grade.
"Ohh." He said in shock. "I thought you guys hated eachother?"
"Why does everyone think that? Just because we never talk at school, doesn't mean we don't like eachother." I said, trying not to turn red like normal. I am actually a very shy person.
"Um I really don't know. So... Breigh... Are you going to the Welcome Back To School Dance?" Austin asked Breigh, making me look down in pain. Breigh knew I liked him.
"Yea, I am. Are you?" She asked him politely.
"Yea, will you go with me?" Austin asked her, making me almost cry.
"No, sorry, I'm going with Ashleigh." She turned down Austin Harvey! First in history! This made me feel special.
Austin turned beat red knowing the fact that he was rejected for a girl.
"Awe!! Breigh, you turned down Austin Harvey for me?!" I was soo excited.
"Yea, just because we were never friends in the past, doesn't mean we can't be friends now." She had the biggest smile on her face. She hugged me and I hugged her back.
I can't wait for the dance.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow, this was hard to write. this is my first story