Status: NEW. :)

Sleep City

"Roam this world, for it is yours to go insane in"

Do you know that? Of course, you don't.

Sleep City is a small city in America. It is not well known, and you don't hear much about it. It has a certain "thing" that makes it pop up when you say it. It's unique. Don't you think? It might be a town named Sleep City, but people here do not always sleep. It's like a small version of New York, or Vegas. Imagine a place with lots of lights in the evening, speeding cars in the crossroads, drunk teenagers passing by, creative wall murals, dark alleys, billboards with lit and moving items, and tall buildings in which people that you see from the windows are always busy. Well, you may think that you're picturing something like Vegas right now, or maybe the Big Apple. But no, you're wrong. It isn't just Vegas that has lots of lights at night, and it isn't just New York that has speeding cars and drunk underage children with convincing fake IDs. It's also Sleep City.

Like I said, it's just like Vegas and NYC collided together.

That quote is pretty much simple. Think. It means that you're allowed to have too much fun and insanity. You can just bust into some stranger's house and ask why they just sit there when they could be having fun instead. You roam for answers, for fun, and for life.

Now, don't you wanna live in Sleep City?