Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 15; by Jez Heroin

Ronnie's POV

“So...guess we should figure out something to do, huh?” I mumbled into Max's duvet. We weren't actually in the bed, Max was sitting, leaning against the wall, hugging his legs to him with his chin rested on his knees, while I was lying face down on his bed, wondering how the hell I could be so tired after about six hours sleep.

“Will your brother tell your dad?” he asked. I raised my head slightly.

“Danny? Fuck knows...he can keep a secret, but if he comes back high one day and my dad gets pissed at him then he might tell just to direct dad's attention to me. Why'd I even leave it there? Fuck.”

“It was my fault too,” Max sighed. I dropped my head back onto the mattress again.

“So now we're gonna be fucking tiptoeing about even though we'll probably get caught cause of my fucking brother.” I groaned and closed my eyes. “Stupid, evil lube.”

“We should torture it....and then kill it,” Max giggled slightly. “This conversation is so fucked.”

“First we gotta squeeze out its insides...and put them to really good use,” I suggested, ignoring his last remark.

“Now?” I glanced up at him again.

“Now? Jesus, Max....okay, I love you and everything, but seriously – I'm tired....and hungry....and if we have sex now, then when we're out shopping with your mom, I won't be able to keep a straight face. Which would embarrass even me.”

“I think they're expecting us to fuck,” he grinned. “Or at least make out....yeah, they kinda know.”

“How? I thought you only realised, like, a few days ago.” Max shook his head, sighing reluctantly.

“I've been bi for nearly two years now....my dad kinda figured it out last year, when he finally noticed I'd started wearing eyeliner and girl pants.”

“Ohhh fuck, dude...I feel so stupid now,” I moaned, hiding my face in the covers. “I didn't even know....you should've told me!”

“Yeah, yeah...and you should have told me loads of shit that I won't go into right now,” he smirked. “So when did you find out? I mean, I know I was a complete man-whore...that was to kinda cover up the fact that I wasn't getting as much satisfaction from chicks as I should have been. I mean, I still think I could be attracted to chicks, just not all the time. With you, it's like...I dunno, your relationships seem to mean something to you.”

“They used to,” I confessed, still face down, mumbling into the bed. “The last time I was with a chick and it actually meant something was....oh god...six months ago? Maybe longer, I dunno.”

“Fuuuuck, you're kidding!” Max exclaimed. I shook my head.

“Swear to god, I mean, I didn't wanna hurt their feelings by saying...well, ya know, that I was gay...can you imagine? Remember Halley, imagine how she'd act if people at school started saying that they'd heard she turned me gay. She'd probably have a mental breakdown. So yeah, that's why I've had to have a girlfriend pretty much all the time.”

“Okay, slow the fuck down,” he told me. “So...wait a minute....you've fancied me for six fucking months?”

“Don't flatter yourself, Green. I said I've been gay for about six months. I started having feelings for you a few weeks ago, but I didn't actually think that it was....love....I just thought, well..fuck, I dunno. That maybe I wanted to hang out with you more often cause my life at home is shit. I was making up all these excuses and convincing myself cause I didn't think you felt the same.”

“And you think you're definitely gay, not just bi? Maybe you've just been thinking about it too much and put yourself off wanting a chick.”

“Noooo shut up Max, it's not like that,” I sat up, finally, and looked over at him He was staring right back at me, his blue-green eyes curious and piercing. He was just so perfect, so goddamn motherfucking perfect. Christ, Maxxy...the things you do to me...I shook myself mentally, not really wanting to stop the train of thought.
“....where was I? Oh yeah....no, I don't physically want to have sex with chicks anymore....even superhot actress ones. I can read through Danny or Jake's pornos and not get turned on, I don't even want to look at photos of naked chicks.....don't you get it? I can't imagine myself ever having another girlfriend, Max. Sophie was the last one, and all I want now is you.”

Max opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, there came a quiet, discreet cough from in the hall, followed by a knock at the door, and I suddenly had the feeling that it hadn't only been Max listening to everything I'd just said. Fuck! That means.....either Max's mom, or dad was just listening.....I rolled off the bed just as Max called “come in”, crawled across the floor to him, put my arms around his and kissed him hard and mischievously.
I knew perfectly well that the door was opening behind us; Max's dad stepped into the room, paused for a moment, then exclaimed, “good for you, Max! Time you got a decent...erm...partner.” Max pulled away and looked daggers at Mr. Green. I couldn't help giggling.

“Dad! Wait for me to fucking say come in, next time!”

“Well....Ronnie didn't seem to mind,” Max's dad shuffled his feet awkwardly, looking away, a red flush rising on his face. “Yeah, uhh...your mother says that breakfast is ready. Come down....well, whenever you're, um, “finished”.”

“My bed room. Out. Now.” Max seethed as I cracked up next to him.
Once his dad was gone, he turned to me and said “never – ever – do that again,” before finally starting to laugh himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyyy, I'm not really happy with the ending, I think it might just be a filler chapter, but whatever. I'm on an updating-role now :)

Feedback please?