Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 14; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

Ronnie's brother made me uneasy, I sat there squirming for a while they talked. And then I really needed to pee, except my boxers were across the room. I was contemplating the ways I could get them, coming to no conclusions when Danny yelled. Okay, now I'm paying attention to their conversation.

"How's Max getti- Ronnie...what the fuck is that?!" He pointed to whatever disgusted him, the bottle of lube from last night in complete plain view for everyone to see. Fucking fuck!

"Danny, its not..."

"Not what I think? You two are in bed together...now I'm just noticing all the fucking clothes and there’s a bottle of lube in plain sight! How can it not be what I am thinking?!" Danny moved closer, instinctively I got closer to Ronnie.

"Even if it was, is there anything wrong with it?" Ronnie asked him. Even though Danny knew.

"I couldn't fucking care less! If you want to fuck guys, the go ahead...but my reaction is nothing compared to what dad will do when he finds out" Danny left, slamming the door behind him. I think he was more grossed out than anything. I mean, who wants to find there little brother after he's just had sex? I'd be grossed out too.

But we both knew that that wasn't the problem right now.

"We should go to your house and figure this out" Ronnie said, a solemn tone edged his voice, I was worried.

"And we will figure it out, it'll be okay" I wrapped my arms around him. He eventually relaxed.

"I don't know Max, my dad is an asshole...he could...I hate to even think about it"

I wanted to kick Ronnie's dads face in right there and then, Ronnie is a tough guy, so it's pretty bad for him to be scared of someone.

We got dressed and headed straight to my house, both my parents had the day off work and they were surprised to see us with red eyes, looking like we had a hangover.

"So you boys drink much last night?" My dad asked, obviously teasing.

"Not that much actually, we fucking rocked that show though" I answered.

"Maxwell Scott Green! Mind your language!" Mom scolded me. I went completely red. Ronnie was almost pissing himself laughing. Suuuurrreee real funny, I thought.

"Sorry mom"

"Well you boys want some breakfast, I was just about to fry up some stuff...basically bacon, tomato, eggs..."

Our minds went to mush. Ever heard the saying that a way to a guys heart is through his stomach? Well its completely true. And my mom is of course one of the best cooks in the world.

"So what are you doing today? Care to help me with shopping?" I knew mom hated shopping by herself, she just found it weird. And my dad hated grocery stores. So that left me and Ronnie.

"Sure Mrs Green, no problem" Ronnie said, in his most polite, charming voice.

"You don't have to be so polite" My dad told him.

"Uh..."

"I broke up with Nic dad" I told him, knowing he'd be happy with the news. I needed to save Ronnie the embarrassment. My dad looked very pleased, he even started clapping. My mom scolded him.

"Were gonna go do some homework" I said, making an excuse. Who cares if we just want to make out?

"Okay, have fun kids!" Mom said, smiling, knowingly at me. Oh god here we go. I pulled Ronnie up the stairs with me. Thinking we were safe. Well that was until my dad yelled after us.

"Please shut the door and turn on some music!"

Ronnie thinks I have cool parents, he's fucking crazy. But I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback please, credit goes to Krystal and the next chapter will be up soon. Like, tonight or tomorrow.

Oh yeah, it's now 14.32 UK time, i stayed up til 5am last night/this morning, watching.....dun, dun, dunnnn.....THIS!!! Check it out, it's the first part of a stickam/phone call interview, ft. Nasty and Ronnie. There's like 16 parts, and they're not all in order, but the girl who recorded them fucking rocks. It's about 3 hours long if you watch them from start to finish and it was done on December 30th, 2009. And if you've already seen them and i've just wasted your time writing this for you to read, well i'm so fucking sorry. Cry me a river, bitches, it's Ronnie Radke.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JuliaLovesMusic2#p/u/16/_8b6LMriXw8