Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 06; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

I don't easily go pink, I'm a guy, and you could say that its unwritten rule that were not supposed to blush. But when Ronnie hugged me, I couldn't help it. Sitting by myself right now, I'm a mess. My mind was drifting back and forth between that song and Nicola. When thinking about a song like that, it should be her I want with me.

God now I'm just going on and on.
I closed eyes and allowed the music to flow through ears...well the memory of it anyway.

"Situations, are irrelevant now,
She loves the way that I tease,
I love the way that she breathes

I touched her (ooh),
She touched my (ahhh),
It was the craziest thing,

I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me

A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh,
She licked her lips and pulled my hair I fall in love for a night..."

Okay maybe I was wrong. And friday would be my night of escape. A rock hit my window. I went to open it. Nicola was standing there. She had to do this, even in the middle of the day.
I think it was safe to say that my parents didn't like her.

"Hey" I said, I could really smile now, knowing that it would soon be over.

"Hey, would you mind letting me in?" She asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be right down" I answered. I went downstairs and opened the back door for her. She kissed me quickly. My parents weren't home, so I could kiss her back right here.

"So upstairs then?" She said, pulling back with a wicked smile on her face.

"You read my mind"
I allowed her to take my hand and lead me upstairs. Back on the bed, it didn't really take us that long
______

"I have to go babe" Nicola said, sitting up, gathering her clothes.

"Its cool, I'll see you at school tomorrow" I replied.

"I won't be going, I offered to baby sit my little brother tomorrow. My mom's got a job interview"
I just nodded. I pouted, I'm getting good at faking it.

"Okay, see you wednesday..thursday..whenever you decide to come back to that crappy school" I joked. She laughed.

"You have a point there"

See, we do have our real moments. And I have to admit that she has the most beautiful laugh.

"See you" She left out the back door. Once we she was gone down the street I got up and chucked on a pair of jeans, not even bothering with underwear or boxers. When its just me, I don't see the need.

I was in the middle of getting myself some food when the doorbell rang. I found none other than Ronnie standing there. He was out breath, blowing hair out of his face.

"Whats up?" I said, allowing him in.

"Its just that...well, we have to talk" He said.

"Okay, shoot"
He laughed nervously. I wondered what the hell could have been urgent enough to make him like this
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Krystal. W.
She doesn't have an account on here, message/comment for her quizilla qccount lol. And don't credit me with Max's POV's; in this series I'm only writing Ronnie's.

Feedback? :)