Status: Active

Gorgeous In a Way.

Gorgeous In a Way 08; by Krystal. W.

Max's POV

I shouldn't be like this, I shouldn't be crying. But Ronnie has this tendency to go too far sometimes.
Well maybe he didn't, maybe I take things to heart, way too deep. Either way, I feel like shit.

And Ronnie is still standing there, staring at me with a blank look on his face. I don't think he knew what to say or do.

"Just go Ronnie" I eventually said, managing to find my voice. He still stood there.
"Didn't you hear me Ronnie, just go. If my problems are too much for you...I understand" Now I was being too harsh.

"Max, I..." He started.

"Go away Ronnie, you've said enough" I went and sat on my bed, ready to put my headphones and listen to music that would fuck up my hearing.

"But I haven't done enough, you're my best friend. I'll do anything to make this up to you..."

I rolled my eyes, pretending I didn't care.
"Ronnie, go"

He didn't. He just walked over to me. He sat down.
"We've been friends for too long for me to leave now..." He started talking to me, this whole speech. But I didn't get a word of it. I was distracted, his face, everything about him. My mind was reeling. I imagined kissing him, bringing him closer and...

"Max, so what do you think?" He asked me, oops, back in reality now.

"About what?"

He sighed loudly.
"You weren't paying attention were you?"

I shook my head.
"What do I do Ronnie? What would you if someone you knew drove you crazier every single you knew them, what if they made you wanna do things..."

"Well you might start with..." He kissed me. Ronnie was fucking kissing me. I tugged on his shirt, all those things in my mind starting to come true. Ronnie climbed on top of me, I could feel myself harder by the second.

"MAX! WE'RE HOME!!" I heard my mom call from downstairs. Oh shit! Ronnie pretty much fell off me. I had to stop myself from laughing.

"Oh sure, that was funny" He said sarcastically. My mom showed up at the door.

"Oh hi Ronnie, you staying for dinner?" She asked him. Ronnie puts on his 'charm' around her and my dad.

"Only if thats okay with you" He said politely. I was still trying not to laugh.

"Max stop being rude and bring your guest a can of soda" She said to me.

"Yes ma'am!" I saluted her. She slapped my back as I walked past. Then I did laugh. My dad was in the kitchen reading something.

"So you and that Ronnie kid together yet?" He asked me. I coughed, almost choking even though there was nothing in my throat.

"What?"

"He'd be much better for you than Sophie...I don't like her" He said....I just grabbed the sodas and ran back upstairs. My mom had gone from my room and Ronnie was going through my CDs.

"Don't even think about it, you still haven't retured my Motorhead CD" I warned him.

"Awww," he pouted.

"Doesn't work," I shrugged.

"Keep telling yourself that Max, I know its not true"

I handed him a can of coke and sat down. We sat there for a while in silence. Ronnie was back to his old self, but it was still different. By different I mean since kissing him all I want to do is rip off his clothes.
And this is only after a few minutes.

"Something wrong Max?" He asked, turning to me.

"Not really, I'm all good now" I answered. He patted my hand, sighing again. He left it there.

When he wasn't looking I turned my hand over and laced our fingers together. This was all I could do for now, after all my parents are still home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please, i can only post like 4 more chapters of this, then i'll have to put it on hiatus so me and Krystal can write more....and with the amount of feedback i get on here, i'm not even sure if that'll happen.....Thanks to those who have and do comment by the way, if it wasn't for you guys i wouldn't have posted this much.

Soooo anyway....credit goes to Krystal again.

Feedback please? ;)