Status: Active

...and the mistake takes the cake.

I must be dreaming

I jumped up onto the bed, John's side smirk got huge as I seductively crawled over him in a cat-like manner. I bit the side of my lip and kissed him, his hands went directly for the bottom of my shirt but I firmly held both arms back down and whispered to his ear after biting it softely.

"Oh no no no," I breathed, still ontop him. "It's my turn to start us off."

John groaned. "Ughhhh, but Anna. You go soooo slow with your teasing."

Giggling, I played with the collar of his shirt. "Yea, but it's always better and worth it when I tease. Good things comes to boys who wait."

With that I started rubbing my hand up and down under his shirt. A confused, but pleasured, John looked back up at me. "You said 'Good things come to good boys' last week."

I laughed. "That too. But tonight you don't have to be TOO good." I winked at him and his semi smile turned into a 7000 watt mouth full of pearly whites.

Going back to kissing him before he said anything more, I proceeded in taking off my shirt. It always amused me how his eyes turn to saucers at something hes seen millions of times.

Foreplay was awesome. He was just acheing for it.

Unfortunatly for him, the door swung open at the exact same time I was taking off his belt. Making sure to also hit a vase of fake flowers in the proccess.

"COCKBLOCK!" Yelled about 4 guys at the same time.

"DAMMIT. FUCKING ASSHOLES. YOU COCK BLOCKED ME! I'LL KILL YOU." John shouted back, his body straddling under mine. I didn't care, the mood was gone and John was pissed. The guys all scattered about the room as John gentely pushed me off of him and proceeded in chasing Garrett.

I was still in my bra, but I didn't really care. It's not like this is anything the boys haven't seen. Pat ran passed me with a massive grin on his face.

He stopped when he noticed me watching him. "Hi Anna, sorry for ruining your chance of getting laid." He said in a sweet voice.

I laughed, he sounded like a cute little boy. "It's all good Patty, John's always in the mood. Some other time. He really likes this position where I-"

Pat scrunched up his face and made the shut up sign then ran off before he heard anymore. Pulling up my knees to my chest, I watched as John threatened to hit Jared with a towel hanging rack.

I didn't bother telling them that they had van call in half an hour. This was probably going to last for longer however, in every hotel the boys always seem to involve the ice machine down the hall. And finding that room alone takes up 20 minutes because they're half retarded.

I'll just let Tim the tour manager deal with them.

...

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS WERE LATE FOR VAN CALL. AGAIN." Tim screamed for what I've counted to be the 8th time. The row of boys in the back, all too terrified to come up front with Tim and I, nodded insync and mumbled apologies. "I MEAN, FUCKING A. WE HAVE TO BE IN VEGAS IN LESS THAN A WEEK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?!" There was a silence, no one answered though we all knew which state we were in.

I raised my hand, feeling safe since I was both a girl and Tim wasn't angry with me. "Florida right?"

The band in the back scowled at me, I smirked. Sometimes I was such a bitch.

"Thank you Anna. AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS BRAINS HERE. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I KNOW NONE OF YOU GUYS WENT TO COLLEGE BUT JESUS CHRIST."

I laughed at Tim spazzing out, it was rather funny once you weren't the person he was mad at.

As I stared at Tim's reddened face, a series of blue and red flashing lights caught my attention.

I got up and looked outside from the windshield. Squinting, I asked the meaning of this.

"Dunno." Tim replied since the others were still too terrified. Tim's anger however, seemed to subsidide once overcome by conclusion. "I'll go ask."

He got out of the car in what seemed in my mind to be slow motion for some reason. All the boy's heads followed his body until the door was firmly closed. Then, they all seemed to breathe out at once.

Kennedy was the first to narrow his eyes at me. "John, you do know your girlfriends a bitch."

I fake hurt emotions. "What? What ever did I do?"

Jared scoffed. "I'm sure you KNEW that it was van call the whole time we were fighting." It was true, I was never late for van call.

I smiled and shook my head so my loose brown ringlet curls hit my tan face. "Do my eyes look like they're lying?"

They all squinted at me. "I don't know," said Garrett, "I can't even see 'em 'cause they look the same colour as the whites of your eyes from here."

"That's stupid, they're grey not white." Pointed out Pat in my defense.

"I said FROM HERE." Defended Garrett, mumbling something about Pat being a kiss up. Which I didn't really doubt.

That's the reason he was my favourite though.

That and the fact that we knew each other since we were 5.

We grew up as neighbours, even being born in the same hospitalble room. And even though our two dad's remained indifferent, our mom's became best friends talking about cramps and preganancy, shit like that. And as fate would have it. It turned out that the house my parents moved into after was next to theirs.

At first, Pat and I were kind of in the "Ew, opposite gender" stage for awhile. Then when puberty hit we started hanging out. Our relationship never went past friends though. Even after we kissed in a game of truth or dare.

Then he introduced me to John.

It was basically like the only reason I knew Pat was so that he could introduce me to him. John and I were inseperable and Pat hated it. I never figured out why, I'm assuming because I spent less time with him. Whatever, he seems fine now. And I'm with him 24/7 since I'm touring with them.

I was snapped back to reality as Tim came back into the car. "They're shutting off the use of the road for just 2 hours. We can leave the car here until it's back up they say. So I guess you're free to roam."

"Fucking police. I hate government." John mumbled grudgingly. We knew it wasn't true, John loved Obama.

Jared laughed at him. "He's just sexually frustrated. Leave him be."

"YEA CAUSE SOMEONE COCKBLOCKED ME." He yelled back, getting out of the car into the chilly air.

They all looked at me, you see, John gets angry alot. And I'm the only one who can get reality through his head.

"I'm on it." I said, getting out.

The road was rather wet, I think it had rained an hour before or something. But that was the least of my problems, I still had no idea where John went.

Suddenly, I heard the car door behind me open. Me, being the suspicious person I am, turned around quickly to make sure it wasn't someone dangerous. I had no idea why I did this to MY van. No one in there were the least bit dangerous or intimidating. I looked more intimidating, here in my pink converse purple slim fit turtle neck sweater and dark wash skinny jeans. I looked more kinda like a well dressed young librarian. Just to show you how not intimidating I was.

The door opened and I watched carefully.

It was Pat.

"Hey Puppy." I giggled, calling him my childhood nickname. Smiling, Pat closed the door with a loud thud. I have no idea how I came up with it but I did and he loved it.

"Kitty." He replied back, still smiling wide. I turned back around and waited 'till he ran up to my side.

"Why're you here?" I asked curiously, he never helped me look for John. And I never let him. Pat had the worst sense of direction.

"To help you look for John, duh." Like I said. He never helps me look for John cause we always both get lost. I knew something was up.

I didn't bother to say anything however, I just continued looking at the same pace as him. We walked around in silence for awhile, it was on the verge of being awkward.

The crickets where the only thing breaking the thick silence. When suddenly, Pat said something totally irrelevant. Okay, he ALWAYS says something irrelevant. But this was totally uncalled for. "I miss those days...." he said, barely audible. I wasn't even sure what he meant.

"Hmm?" I asked, not sure if I heard right.

"I said, 'I miss those days.'" He cleared up, sticking his hand into the pocket of his hoodie and looking up. "Before the band....it was...."

He never finished his sentence. I looked at him confused.

"That was random. What do you mean? Before you got signed and just played in John's basement? But you get to tour all over the world with your friends. You have fans, you're doing you're favourite thing in the world for a living. Why the would you want to go back to before you met the band?" This didn't make any sense to me. Ever since Pat could talk he was saying how he will do what he loves (banging on stuff and being loud) and be famous someday.

Pat looked back down at me, sadness on his normally cheery face. "It's...nevermind." He mumbled again. I stopped, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Pat, what's..-" I was going to ask him what was going on, this wasn't the Pat I knew. When a bright yellow hoodie caught my attention. "OHMYGOD IT'S JOHN. GET HIM BEFORE HE RUNS OFF."

I took off, completely forgetting about Pat. It was probably something not important or a joke anyway. I wasn't aware Pat had a single serious bone in his body.

"JOHN!" I shouted, making the tall brunette turn around. The silhouette turned around. I put my hands on my knees and started catching my breath once catching up to him. Man I was outta shape. "You can't just strut off anytime you're sad like that jackass! You're their singer you know." I said, folding my arms and pretended not to be completely out of oxygen to seem more menacing.

John just semi-ignored me though. "Ugh, I'm so angry. And I don't even know why." He said, almost like he was talking to himself, slamming his fist against the wall next to him. I flinched, even though it didn't make a mark of any sort it was scary when John was angry.

I decided to inject some humor into the situation. Maybe that would make him feel better.

"Wow, you're worse than my mood swingy pregnant aunt. You don't even have one idea as to what's bothering you?" I ask, walking up closer to him. I could smell his cologne from here.

John shook his head, "I don't even fucking know. I guess I'm angry cause they cockblocked me." wow, he sounded like a 14 year old hormonal teenager who was going to score with a highschool Sr. "First time we get to have sex in a month," well, it was actually a week. But he's angry, I'll leave that part out. "And the bitches keep messing up our time alone. Sometimes I wish I could just be along with you on some island in whatever hemisphere." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Oh John, you're so retarded. C'mon let's go back to the bus." I tugged on his arm and he moved only slightly.

"I don't know, maybe the guys are right. Maybe I AM sexually frustrated." John grumbled, looking at the ground.

Wow, he's really going to make me do this isn't he. I bit my lip and smashed my mouth to his afterward. I wasn't really in the mood for any of this shit, but I'm pretty sure Tim would throw a hissy fit and make me sell merch again if I come back without John.

John was more than happy to cooperate however. Our lips moved together, faster than usual. It was so cold at the moment, even if we were in Florida. I could see my breath anytime we pulled away for a breath.

Then John's tongue hit my bottom lip, I quickly pulled back. We may be in a crisis, but I'm still a tease.

He sighed angrily.

I laughed and went up to his ear. "I can fix that." I whispered, pulled him into the shadows. He picked me up so my legs were by his waist. Then we started making out again obviously. His hand lingered up my shirt. I pulled back for a second as he started biting my neck, I looked over his shoulder, just in time to see Pat turn around and leave and a solemn pace. Almost as if he were depressed.

I wondered if this was a bad idea, to start this infront of Pat. He was my best friend, I have no idea what that has to do with me being with John, but I'm getting the feeling he doesn't like it when we kiss around him.

My thoughts were once again interrupted by John's warm lips against my cold neck. I shook the thought out of my head quickly.

Pat would be fine.

Our friendship would be fine.

Because no matter what I seem to do with John, he always sticks by me. No matter what.

Sometimes, I think it might be possible to love him more than friend. Then I think back, I mean. It's Pat!

The thought of us together just sounded more absurd than wrong. I laughed silently. John slowly took off my shirt and then I realised, that I'm going to actually have to do my part here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I never read this one over. Not sure how it is. I'm pretty sure nearing the end sucks. Tell me what you think, continue?

Cmon Mibbians, show me that moving from Quizilla was a good idea

<3