Life After The Show

An All Time Low show.

It'd been a week since I'd seen Alex with Heather at the bar. Alex and I hadn't talked at all, and today, I was going to make both Alex and Heather jealous.

The doorbell rang, disturbing my thoughts. I opened the door, to see the man I had called in front of me. I smiled at him, and he smile back. Jordon Fisher. An old friend of my brother and I's, and still a player. He would work perfectly, and had agreed to do me the favor, for three reasons, girls, jealousy, and revenge. He hugged me.

"Wow! You look great, I'm glad you called. It's been like what?... A year?" he said, his crooked grin creeping onto his perfect face. "Okay, so what's the plan?" he asked.

"Well yesterday, I got my outfit. Now, we gotta pick what we wanna do"

"Why is it up to us? Don't we have to get them to show up at the place?" he asked confused.

"Plan today, revenge tomorrow!" I explained. He nodded.

"Well, wait a minute, isn't All Time Low playing at that bar tomorrow? Um, what's it called? The Shack!" Jordon proposed.

"They are?"

"Yeah, it's 15 bucks to get in I think, that was Alex will already be there"

"I like the way you think Fisher..." I said. "Let's listen to music!"

I turned the radio on, as we thought of plans for tomorrow.

"You could win 4 free tickets to All Time Low's concert at The Shack tomorrow! Just be the first to text in all the band member's names, and the tickets are yours!" the radio announcer spoke. I quickly grabbed my phone, and typed in the names of the band members, sending it to the radio station. "Well! That was fast!" said the radio announcer. "Let's call them!" I hoped it would be me.

"You didn't!" Jordon eyes widened. My phone rang.

"Hello!" I sweetly greeted into it.

"You have just won 4 free tickets to All Time Low's show! Congratulations! What's your name?"

"Kennadee"

"Congratulations Kennadee, we hope you enjoy the show. Please pick your tickets up by 6:30 tonight, thank you for participating, goodbye!" the radio announcer cheered. I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys, and Jordon. He rolled his eyes, and we drove to the station.

*

"Who are the other two for?"

"You'll see" I said, picking up my phone once again. I dialed Heather's number. "Now, wing it. You gotta tell her she's gotta a free ticket to the All Time Low show, and convince her to go" I said pressing the talk button and chucking the phone at him.

"Uh, yes. Hello Miss! Is this Miss Heather?" he said putting on a low voice.

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"This is Henry, uh, Henry Douglas. From Tickets Galore! You've just one a free ticket to the All Time Low show at The Shack tomorrow at 9 PM. Please pick up your ticket at the front desk"

"An... All Time Low show?! Yeah, great! I'll be there" Heather spoke and hung up.

"She is too gullible..." Jordon laughed.

**
We took each others hands as we got out of Jordon's car. We walked up to the front with Hayley towing behind. We showed the buff security guard our tickets and he motioned for us to go in. We went over to the bar, and each grabbed a beer. Then over to where they were playing. "Let's go to the front" I whispered in Jordon's ear, and he nodded. Everyone was setting up for All Time Low. I looked to the side, and saw the boys in a circle, talking and waiting around to play. Everyone ran off the stage, and the lights dimmed. "Move!" I heard through the crowd. "Um, hello! Scram!" I smiled and looked towards where the voice was coming from. There was Heather, pushing through the crowd. "Tonight we have a great band with us, give it up for Jack, Alex, Zack and Rian of All Time Low" the bar owner shouted into the mic.

"Hello Chestertown! How you doing?! We are All Time Low, and this first song is called Dear Maria, Count Me In, and it goes like this" Alex said into the mic. The crowd was going wild as they broke out into song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! feedback? :D I'd appreciate it!