Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 18

I left the restaurant and headed back to the house. The neighborhood was quiet as I stepped out of my jeep. I made my toward the door and ran inside. I slammed the door closed behind me and ran up the stairs. I took two steps at a time and finally reached my room.

I flipped on the ceiling light and closed the door behind me. I kicked off my shoes and pulled off my jacket and stepped over to my dresser. I pulled out some gray rolled capris and a long sleeve blue v-neck.

I toss the clothes on my bed and proceed to change.

-----
Once I was changed and in my brown slippers, I grabbed my keys and walked to my mom's room. I turned the knob and pushed open the door. The walls were a dark blue. The bed was black with white sheets on top. She had a dresser on one side and a desk with a mirror on the other.

She had her pink slippers on the floor beside the bed, her dark blue purse sat in front on the dresser on the floor, and her white robe sat on her bed.

I walked farther in the room toward her dresser. I checked the top drawers looking for her secret money stash. I walked over to her desk and searched through everything. I remembered to put everything back the way it was once I was finished looking.

I still couldn't find what I was looking for. My eyes moved over the room and stopped at a door. Her secret room, as she once called it. When she is home the door is locked.

I walked over to the door. I tried turning the knob but it wouldn't budge. I pulled out a pin from her make up bag and started to pick the door. Kimi had taught me a while back at her house how to unlock a door with nothing but a pin or hair piece.

Finally the door clicked telling me it was now unlocked. I pushed open the door and stepped inside. The room was around a small size. There was her computer desk against the window.

The red couch sat in the middle of the room. She even had a flat screen television against the opposite wall on a white table. Her laptop that she got last year sat on the couch half open with the fan control right beside it.

I walked over to her desk and searched the top. I came across a bundle of money. I picked it up and counted out about fifty dollars. I figured it was the least she could do for the horrible night.

I then walked out of the room, closed, and locked the door. I made my way downstairs toward the living room. I picked up my keys and turned around toward the front door. I opened the door and turned in the lock pulling the door closed behind me.

****
I pulled up to Alex's house. They were lucky to own a two story house. I turned off the car and pushed open the door. I picked up the bags from the restaurant and stepped out. I pushed the door closed and walked to the front door.

I pressed the door bell and wait for someone to answer. Suddenly I heard small feet running across the floor and they stopped right in front of the door. The wooden door open to reveal Robbie, Alex's younger brother. He was dressed in a spider man shirt shorts and sneakers.

“Laura hey. Haven't seen you in a long time.”

Robbie was only around five years old but the boy was getting bigger faster than anyone I knew.

“Hey Robbie I got you food.”

His eyes widened at the mention of food. Even though he was little the boy ate like a pig. He let me step in the house and I handed him his bag of food.

“Remember eat your food before opening the toy.”

he nodded his head and ran off to the living room where cartoons were playing. As he ran he called out to yelling “Alexis in his room.”

I just shook my head at what he called his brother. I turned toward the stairs and walked up them. I could hear music coming from down the hall once I got higher up the staircase.

I walked down the hall where the music was coming from. The music was a song by one of Alex's favorite bands Nevershoutnever. He never let anyone know that he was a fantastic singer and he could play the guitar very good.

I hated to interrupt one of his best songs but I had no other choice. I knocked twice on the door for him to answer.

“Robbie I told you not to come...”

I may not have mentioned that I didn't exactly call him before I came over. He had open the door to reveal not his younger brother but to reveal myself.

He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and gave me such a massive hug that seemed to show so much more than I was expecting.

“Well somebody's happy to see me.”

He finally let me go and I walked into his room.

“I thought you wouldn't come or talk to me anymore.”

His room hadn't changed much since the last time I was here. The room was still the light blue that had been his favorite color since forever ago, his words not mine. His bed was finally something bigger and he had a small white couch.

I glanced at his wall to find the Naruto posters still on his wall.

“Alex are you ever going to get rid of those posters?”

I turned toward Alex to find him closing the door and coming toward the couch. He finally looked up toward the wall I was talking about.

“Well the one with all the characters is going to Robbie since he loves them. The other one is going to the garbage.”

I nodded and then remembered the bags in my hand.

“I hope you haven't eaten because I bought you food. I got you the macchicken, fries, and a drink.”

He looked shocked.

“Oh don't give me that look. I hadn't eaten yet and I had to get me some food so I thought it wasn't fair.”

I handed him his bags and proceeded to the couch to eat.

“So what exactly did you want to explain to me that could be explained on the phone?”

I asked him while I opened up my own food.

“You told me that you too had something to tell me. I got the impression from you that yours couldn't be explained over the phone either.”

Suddenly I remembered that I never got to tell him who my mom was dating.

“You also never really got to tell me about the new man toy of your moms.”

I looked up over at him to see that he was already eating. I took a bite of my own food and thought about how to tell him this information.

“Well,” I began. “Before I really start you must believe that this is the truth and that I would not lie to you.”

He nodded his head and replied, “I know you would never lie to anyone so just tell me and I promise not to think bad of you.”

I nodded my head and blew out a huge breath.

“I got home that day to find that my mom is dating the hugest twilight star, my celebrity crush, Robert Pattinson.”

I risked a glance in his direction and the look didn't help. It basically told me that he didn't believe it.

“They met in New York on the set of that movie Remember Me. She was there with that Brosnan guy from all those James Bond movies.

Although ever since they got here all they do is fucking argue and it id really starting to get on my nerves.When you sent me that text earlier and I said I was busy I was.

I was at this restaurant with them and I went to the bathroom to check my phone. When I got back her buddies from work were all over the table. I just put on my jacket and walked out. Robert was nice enough to come out and talk to me before I left.”

I just told him whether he believed me or not was his decision. I starred at the carpet for I didn't want to see his face.

“Well actually I believe you. I am afraid you won't believe me when I tell you.”

I finally looked up. My burger was gone but my fries still remained. I walked over to the bed where he was sitting. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Alex and I were always the type of friends that human contact helped when we were feeling down about something. I heard and felt him draw in a breath.

“Laura I think I'm bisexual.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay well it has been almost 2 months since i updated this and hopefully this will do. I want everyone's opinoin about Alex and if you think this was a good idea. I don't know it was something no one would see coming and I jsut wanted Alex to have some fans rooting for him to so there you have it.

Also i just want to know if there are any teams for this story like maybe Team Laura, Team Kimi, Team Alex, or any of the smaller characters there are.
If there are teams for someone besides Laura i might decide one day to make a chapter for that character.


Also i just want to ask to find out if it would be better to have he next chapter in Alex's pov or keep Laura's. Just to make things different.

After the next chapter there is the cleaning of the party house and then the bonfire. I really think i need to speed up time. I have some fantastic ideas for the bonfire that no one will see coming.

Laura's clothes and food:
http://www.polyvore.com/moping/set?id=16584587

Molly's room:
http://www.polyvore.com/lauras_mom_room/set?id=17967792

Molly's Secret room:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=18026513&lid=258026

Alex's Room:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17969757&lid=258026

Alex's brother and clothes:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17963072&lid=258026

Well that was alot. Also the quicker i get comments the sooner i will update. I will i have nothing to do and i am over the writer's block. Trust me it was hard trying to come up with something to do with Alex. I don't want to lose fans but something exciting had to happen.

anyway..
REMEMBER SUBCRIBE & COMMENT & TELL A FRIEND.