Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Will You Be There By My Grave

Spontaneity. I thought to myself as I banged on the front door. I knew I wasn't exactly welcome here but I believed I knew something they didn't. Bam opened the door, his eyes were bloodshot and his brown hair was sticking up in various directions.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled as he pushed me.

"Bam! Stop! I came because Alice is in trouble and I know something you don't." I said as I put my hands into the air proclaiming my innocence.

He stopped and gave me a suspicious look, "He took her."

I felt my heart sink and my blood boil. He put his hands on the only form of innocence I've ever had, it's like an external conscience. She is the only hope I ever had for a future to be happy...to fall in love. I felt hot tears form in my eyes but quickly shrugged them off, she needed me now. And I'm not about to let her down.

"Where?" I asked as I walked into the house. Bam followed me.

"I don't know but he's lost it. He shot Jess!" He yelled, he was furious.

"Okay. Call the police." Was all I could think of. I wished I could put together a group of huge biker guys to go around to every house around and then kill him when they found him. No one is going to be scared by a bunch of skinny guys with long hair.

"They're out looking for him. They told us to stay here in case he comes back or he lets her go." Bam said, he looked like he was about to cry.

"I took her for granted, she always took care of me and Jess and all I ever did was make fun of her and torture her. I was so worried about myself that I didn't even notice..." He said. I patted him on the back.

"We'll get her back." I assured.

"I don't know what would make him do this." Bam cried.

As hard as it was for me to have Alice with the man that abused her it was even harder to accept that I couldn't do anything.

--

"What does he have that I don't?!" Travis screamed as he circled me.

"A soul, you fucking bastard!" I screamed as I tried to free myself from the pole I was tied to.

He laughed a sick sadistic laugh, "You just want to fuck him!"

"I never did that!"

"Shut up!" He screamed then kicked me. I screamed in pain, my ribs throbbed in pain.

"Why are you doing this?" I cried as I fought helplessly to get free.

"You don't even get it do you?" He asked, his face was dangerously close to mine.

"Get what, Travis?"

"That I love you, unlike him. I care about you that's why I did this." He said then moved in discomfort. I knew it was only a matter of time before he would leave, he had to eventually.

--

I ran my hands through my hair and waited impatiently by the phone.

"How did you know that Alice was in trouble?" Bam asked.

I cringed, "I've been secretly talking to her. She calls me on her cell phone and stuff. So I called last night and someone answered and said that I was ruining her and stuff, it was familiar so I don't know. Then someone called my phone and said she wasn't going to be anyone's after tonight."

The phone rang, I quickly answered.

"Ville!" Alice's sweet voice whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello again.
I'm glad you guys like these, that's why I write them.
I wake up excited to see who liked my story.
My boyfriend/fiance says I'm perfect...but I think he's a liar.
I love you guys!!