Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Soldier Side

Dead men lying on the bottom of the grave.

I snapped out of a deep slumber. It was haunted by images of men in uniforms lying on the sides of the road. A tall man, he looked just like Ville but with piercing blue eyes, sorted through the bodies. The last thing I saw was his face, serene, peaceful, yet sad, a single tear fell down his dirty cheek.

I rubbed my face then pulled the hairbow off of my wrist and put my hair into a bun.

Ville happily walked into the room carrying a boquet of flowers. Red roses, daisies, yellow tulips and white roses; they were gray.

God is wearing black.

He smiled childishly and handed them to me, "I went out this morning and got them for you. I know your favorites."

I took them from his hand and inhaled the rich scent.

"These are beautiful."

I lied to him.

He sat down on the bed, pulled a back of cigarettes from his pocket and lit it. He inhaled deeply then let the smoke seep from his lungs.

I laid back and watched him smoke. The flowers lay on my stomach. The wind drifted through the open french doors and caused the flowers to rustle and tickle my stomach. I smiled at the bubbly feeling that rose in my stomach.

Ville's eyes lit up, he saw hope. He reached over and ran his hand over my bare skin. I smiled and let my fingers trail over his lower jaw. He looked me dead in the eye, serious as a stone wall, then as the Ville we all know and love he smirked.

His fingers danced over every spot he knew made me giggle. It felt like a thick black curtain had been pulled open or like a shell cracking.

Then it closed. I instantly pushed him away. The dream.

He groaned, "I thought you were happy."

I smiled half heartedly, "I was. I mean; I am happy."

"Then what is it?" He inquired, I wanted to tell him nothing but I felt like this wouldn't go away until I said it out loud.

I explained the dream and how I thought it was Jacob I was looking at. He just raised an eyebrow and stroked his chin.

"That's a terrible dream."

I wanted an epic explanation. I wanted him to understand how I felt. I wanted...more.

Welcome to the solder side.
♠ ♠ ♠
I liked the way I wrote this.
I hope you like it.

btw guys;
seriously;; i wouldn't say anything unless i was freaked out.
i am. i think im pregnant...melodramatic? no. just worried.
i'm really worried. please hope, pray, cross your fingers whatever just do it for me.

: ] ilyguys.