Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Punch Drunk Love Song

"Okay," Bam slurred, "Since we're stopping at a hotel and my lady's waiting."

The extatic look on her face fell. She's had a thing for Bam since we were little. I hated to see her get her heart broken every time he got a girlfriend left her then got another one just like that.

"How many rooms are we getting?" I asked as I ran my hands through my hair.

The look on his face said he attempted to think but failed.

I groaned in frustration. Ville's hand rubbed my back. I immediately relaxed.

"Okay, then I'll do it and pay for it all with your money." I said, sternly.

"Okay, Linde, Mige and Burton are getting a suite. Me, Ali and Ville will get a suite. Bam and his girlfriend get a room, a single." I looked up at them for acknowledgment that they understood what I was saying. I got five blank stares.

--

"We had three rooms; two suites and a single, to be exact." I smiled at the receptionist. She probably thought I was crazy.

Ali was on Bam's back and he was running through the hotel lobby, as best he could. Linde was leaned against Mige who was leaned against a pillar. Burton was sitting on a luggage caddy.

Ville was the only one who was standing, he stood next to me, holding my hand.

The receptionist smiled sympathetically and handed me the keys to all three rooms. I took them from her and thanked her.

I sighed as I looked at Ville, he laughed and squeezed my hand.

"I'm here, thank god!" Sarah exclaimed as she burst into the lobby. Bam looked up and almost dropped Ali. He sat her down on the floor and walked over to Sarah.

"Alice!" He yelled. I can forgive him if he's drunk.

I tossed him his room key. He and Sarah disappeared and I hoped this would be the last I saw of them.

Ali ran over, wrapped her arms around my neck and cried. Her brown hair fell in my face and I quietly brushed it away. Ville looked at me, I attempted to shrug but couldn't.

He took the room keys from me and began assisting his bandmates to their room.

I patted Ali on the back, "Let's go to our room."

She nodded her head yes.

--

At 1:50 AM Ville and I had everyone in their room and satisfied. I sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub, watching water run from the faucet and fill the large white tub.

I heard the bathroom door open and close behind me. Ville stepped into the room, his shirt was removed exposing his white chest and the tattoo's he had. I smiled as he walked over and sat down next to me.

"Taking a bath?" He asked as he ran his hand down my back.

"No, I was just going to relax." I smiled at him.

He kissed my cheek, "Mind if I join you?"

My cheeks turned bright red, "I'm going to be clothed."

He laughed.

"I know, unfortunately." He smiled.

I laughed and looked away from him. He moved my face back to his and kissed me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I ran my hand up his side, his smooth skin made me want to devour him right then and there. He kissed from my cheek to my neck, shivers ran down my spine.

I pulled away and turned the water off. It was near spilling over the edge. I removed my robe to expose my bikini. I pulled my hair into a pony tail then stepped into the warm water. The jets shot warm water against my sore back. I leaned against the back of the tub. Ville removed his pants and climbed in. He sat in between my legs with his back against my chest.

I wrapped my legs around his small body. I played with his hair as he rubbed my legs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that was good. Halfway through I started 'stutter writing' and spelling things wrong. I hope you like it anyways, let me know!! Four words mispelled again!!