Status: COMPLETE

I'm Telling You I'm NOT Gay!

I'm telling you I'm NOT gay!

I took Katie to her home. Her mom saw us, and her mom saw the bruises on her face. She immediately helped me on Katie. Her mom did all the helping her change her clothes and treating her bruises. After her mom called me when she was done with Katie. I went to her room. I softly knocked on her door before going in. Katie was just lying down on her bed.

“You feeling much better?” I asked her as I sat beside her lying body.

“Yeah, much better.” She said with a weak smile on.

“Well, I better be going. You need some rest.” I said as I was about to get up from her bed.

Suddenly she pulled the hem of my shirt.

“Jamie, could you please stay? I don’t want to be alone.” She said with her head down.

I smiled weakly.

“You know I would. What are best friends for?” I said as I lie down beside her.

She moves close to me. I moved closer to her, so our bodies were really close to each other. I rolled to my side to face her. She rolled to her side to face me. I put my arms around her.

I sighed as I closed my eyes.

“Jamie…” She said so softly, I almost couldn’t hear it.

“What?” I asked with my eyes still closed.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her eyes. They were looking in to mine.

“For what?” I asked.

“For not telling you that I was going out with Damien, and for leaving you all alone.” She said as a tear went down her pretty face.

I rubbed my cheeks and lips gently where her tears came down. I kissed her forehead gently. I looked at her once again.

“Katie, you I had already forgiven you. I love you too much to even hate you for a minute.” I said softly.

She smiled weakly.

“You really love me?” She asked.

“If I said no, I would be lying. So it’s a yes.” I answered.

She suddenly pecked me on the lips.

I smiled at her.

“Does that mean you love me too?” I asked.

“I’ve always loved you, since the time you told me that seat was yours.” She answered.

I giggled.

“Well it was really mine.” I defended.

It was her turn to giggle.

“Katie, just to clear things up, are we official?” I asked kind of afraid of the answer.

“Yes.” She said with a weak smile.

“But, just to make things clear too, are you sure you’re not gay?” She suddenly asked.

“Katie! I’m telling you I’m NOT gay!” I said emphasizing the NOT word.

“Okay, it will be better if you weren’t” She said kind of giggling.

“I never was.” I said as I hugged her tighter, never wanting to let go.

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Thanks for subscribing! It was fun writing for you guys! Thanks for supporting me on finishing this story!