Left Me Standing Here

We're Getting Back to Normal

Ally's p.o.v.
Next morning when I woke up,I immediately started smiling and I couldn't figure out why,then I just walked over to my closet still carrying the huge grin on my face and picked out an outfit,I sighed as I picked out a black striped long sleeve shirt with a baby blue tube top on top with black skinny jeans and blue high top converse.It really matched out,then I heard my phone chime,I jogged over to it and saw it was a text from Nick..boy do I really miss him right now. "Hey sleeping beauty,good morning..IF you're awake by now..I am so freaking bored so call me whenever you're not busy,also Joe's apologizing for yesterday cause you won't answer his phone calls." I didn't think it was possible but my grin got wider...it isn't like Nick said anything special but just getting a text from him make my stomach churn. I took my hot morning shower,slipped on my outfit and called Nick.
"Hi Al." "Hey Nick,what's up?" Something wasn't right though..his voice was tired and weak.. "Are you okay?" I asked,concern clearly evident in my voice. "Yeah I'm fine,just tired I guess." "Do you want to go to sleep?" He yawns. "Nah Al I rather talk to you." My heart rate sped up,even over the phone his voice sent tingles throughout my spine. "Cool,so where are you?" "Um.." He started then I heard some yelling in the background. "Al we're in um Detroit." Los Angeles...Detroit..not too far. It's like our fight never happened because we're talking like normal..then I felt curious so I just had to ask. "Nick are you..still in love with me?" He seemed to wonder about it for a second,causing me to get nervous and fiddle with my fingers. "Ally..I always will be..it's impossible for me to fall out of love with you,there's so much things to love about you I could write a book about it..Ally we're going to have fights and all that but we're always going to be inseparable." I cooed in my head,that was so cute. "Aw Nick.." I could so imagine him smirking right now,he always do when he says something really deep then I aw at him. "You're smirking aren't ya?" I giggled and he chuckled. "You know me way too well Ally Miller." "Yeah whatever Nick..I got to go though..Love ya call me later." "Okay bye Ally love you too." We hung up and I flopped onto my bed,grabbing a random book to read while drinking a bottle of water..oh my god this was freaking boring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry,so short,but I didn't have time to plan out the chapters and stuff..I made this up in my mind like right at the moment so it'll get boring but yeah.