Sequel: Everywhere I Go
Status: some what active hope u like it

A Lifetime Worth Remembering

No Longer Seventeen

"What the hell happened on your walk?" Quil shouted as Kolona walked past him and started sniffing his legs.

"Well I ran into the Goddess of Night and she said it wasn't his time to go. I don't know how she did it but I'm just

glad she did!" I exclaimed as I smiled at my beloved dog.

"Paul, Can we talk?" I asked looking over into Pauls eyes.

"Sure." He said getting up and following me to my room.

Walking into my room I slowly shut the door behind us before I turned to face Paul. He really looked hurt and

frustrated from what happened earlier.

"Paul I am not disapointed that I ended up being your real imprint. We really should have known this from the start

for how much closer we always were. Its just everything is happening so fast that I just had to be by myself to think."

I started off explaining.

"Then why didn't you let me come with you on your walk? You would have let Jacob go with you!" Paul said, clearly

trying to stay calm.

"No I wouldn't have. I needed to be alone! Look where that got me! My best friend is alive again. What if you had

come with me and that didn't happen? Do you know how happy I am that he's back? We've been thru to much for

me to try and stay living with out him but I also know I can't live without you. You guys have truly made my time here the most fun I've had in a cenetry, trust me." I ranted out.

"He's just a dog!" Paul excliamed.

"So are you!" I said looking at him like he was stupid.

"No I'm- Okay I am. You got me there." Paul said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah thats what I thought. Now come on, I have an annoucement to make to everyone so yeah." I said as I sent Paul a smile and walked out my door to go tell the pack my announcement.

"Guys I have something very important to tell you all." I said as I seen Paul coming up behind me.

"What is it?" Seth almost yelled bouncing up and down.

"This is my last year being 17." I told them.

I looked around the room to see only confused facing staring back at me.

"I've finally found a place that I want to spend the rest of my life at. This place has truly been A Life Time Worth Remembering for me and I don't want to ever have to live wtihout any of you. So I'm going to contiune to age with the rest of you." I said smiling as I felt Pauls arms wrap around me before I was spun around to face him before his placed his lips on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo! This is the last one! If you want a sequl just tell me in a comment or pm!