Status: Re-posting.

Enchantment Cast by a Spell

Trouble.

As Callie and Lily made their way back to the common room from a long study period, a teenage boy stopped them.

“Hello Snivellus.” Callie spit. Her whole persona became stiff, her eyes darkened, and a smirk replaced the usual smile.

Beside her, Lily became uneasy. Fully aware of what the teenage boy did to Lily, Callie was not ready to let him walk away so easily.

“What do you want?” Callie asked, venom dripping off every word.

“Not to speak to you, that’s certain.” The boy addressed as ‘Snivellus’ replied. Callie rolled her emerald eyes and looked at her best friend.

“Go on, I’ll meet you soon.” Lily spoke quietly, fully aware her friend would not approve.
As Callie walked past the boy, she glared.

“What do you want Severus?” Lily asked, fully uncomfortable with the conversation that was brewing.

“To apologize.”

Lily’s eyes caught his and she sighed. “Well I am afraid it is too late for that. You had your chance to gain my trust, and you have missed the opportunity.” She began to walk away before his voice reached her.

“Potter will only break your heart. Then you won’t have anyone to turn to. I sure as hell won’t be waiting around.” She spun on her heel so fast he was caught off guard.

“Screw you.” She whispered so menacing the boy was actually speechless.

~*~*~*~*~

Callie stood outside the Fat Lady’s portrait for what seemed ages before an outraged Lily turned the corner.

Callie’s lips split apart as her jaw fell open.

“What’s wrong Lily?” She grabbed her friend’s elbow, pulling her aside.

“That boy infuriates me!” She tugged on the bottom of her red curls, straightening her hair
before releasing the hair to spring back into position. “He’s such an arse, which you know I never say about anyone!”

Callie grabbed her friends’ hands, making her look her in the eyes. “Breathe. Please, you’re scaring me.”

Lily then nodded and closed her eyes. As she took deep breathes, she counted to ten. Slowly the tension that the boy left with her, faded.

“Are you alright?” Callie asked quietly, as to not disrupt her.

“Fine, thank you.” Lily smiled and hugged her friend pushing all thoughts of Severus Snape away from her mind.

“Don’t mention this to James.” Lily mumbled before the two headed towards the common room.

~*~*~*~*~

“You know another moon is arriving.” Remus mumbled to James. James sighed and nodded.

“I do know, and Sirius has been wigging out.” Remus looked over at his friend and raised an eyebrow in question. “He’s afraid Callie will know he’s lying once again and stop speaking to him.”

Remus looked down at the red and gold rug beneath his shoes and sighed. Rubbing a hand over his face, his eyes met the fire.

“I’m going to speak to her.”

“To Callie?” James asked, looking his friend over.

“Yeah, she’s our mate. She does not deserve to be lied to by us, or her boyfriend. And because you lot promised to keep it quiet, I will talk to her.” Remus rose, whipped his sweaty palms along his pants, and set out to search for the girl.

~*~*~*~*~

“Don’t mention this to James.” Remus’ ears caught the end of the conversation, and to say he was curious would be an understatement.

As he rounded the corner, so did the two teenage girls. Lily and Callie stopped just before a collision could occur, and smiled.

“Remus,” Callie smiled trying to hide the previous conversation.

“Callie, Lily.” He smiled before grabbing Callie’s hand. “Call, can we talk? I needed to speak to you.” She smiled and nodded watching Lily leave the pair and enter the common room.

“What’s wrong Remus?” He smiled and shook his head.

“Let’s walk,” he said tilting his head towards the hallway.

~*~*~*~*~

Sirius was sitting in the common room with James when the portrait opened and revealed Remus and Callie.

She smiled at the boys before waving and heading up the stairs.

“Sirius, you’re off the hook.” Remus said sitting in his previous chair. His book was on the
table, and he picked up to continue to reading.

“What do you mean?” The young man asked his friend.

“Remus told Callie.” James simply said.

“You did?” Remus nodded before emerging himself with the world of knowledge.

“Thanks mate,” Sirius said standing, and clasping a hand over his friend’s shoulder.

A sound of mumbles escaped the lips of Remus, but was unheard as the girls laughed as they left the staircase.

“Oh Remus, since I know you fancy that Ashley girl, why don’t you ask her to join us?” Callie asked slyly. Slowly, color rose to Remus’ cheeks. He mumbled to himself as he rubbed the back of his neck. The boys laughed and Callie smiled.

“I think it should stay quiet right now.”

Callie wrapped her arms around Sirius’ waist and smiled as his lips met her hair. Looking up she pushed herself onto her toes to grow the extra height to crash her lips to her boyfriends’.

“You lot ready for dinner then?” Lily asked standing with James.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
But now Callie knows :)
I'm heading off to school today so I doubt the next update will be tomorrow. I'm sorry :/

Favorite Commenters :)
Merlin and Popsicle?
Thanks :)