Status: I update when I can ? :)

Let's Get One Thing Straight,

Creepshow.

I sighed as Kennedy kicked the radio off solemnly.

"Kenny," I persisted switching the radio back on, "We need to figure this stuff out."
"I'm tired of listening to these cheesy wedding songs Mace."
"Please, this is the last thing on our list for today, Ken," I ran my hand across his face, the hair on his chin tickling my hand ever so slightly.
"Mace, I really don't care about the song playing, all I will be focused on is you," He sent butterflies through my stomach.
"I love you, and I love that you'd rather pay attention to me, but we really need a song that represents who we are, not who I am."
"Fine, I chose number 4," He placed his face into his hands and sunk deeper into the couch.
"Backstreet Boys?" I said giggling uncontrollably.
"Shut up," He skipped the CD to number four, and to no surprise 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)' came creeping out of the speakers.

I continued laughing, my stomach eventually cramping and he laid down next to me, taking my hand into his.

"How did we get so lucky?" I said softly kissing his ear.
"Your amazing kissing?" He offered.
I punched him playfully and laughed, snuggling closer into his side.
"Because the distance killed us the first time," He admitted.

We stood quiet for numerous minutes before I finally spoke up.
"Ken?"
"Yeah Princess?"
"Do you ever think me leaving the first time was what made us see how much we loved each other?"

He looked down at me and smiled gently, his teeth barely noticeable.
"I can agree with that, but I can't agree with how much it hurt."

I nodded in agreement and studied the walls of our apartment. Jared and Kennedy agreed that me living with them meant a whole lot of rules would be in place. I had to admit however, living with two of the most important people in my life was overly-refreshing. It kept me in check and most importantly kept me feeling more than safe and loved.

The apartment door opened loudly, the sound of plastic bags apparent.
"Groceries," Jared called obnoxiously.

I grew excited and jumped off the couch running toward his car grabbing the maximum of amount of bags I could manage.

"Easy killer," Jared laughed as I dashed back inside the apartment.

I set the bags down and admired Kennedy putting the groceries away. He grinned and reached for me, pulling my body against his. Our lips were massaging each other's heatedly until a bag of chips was thrown at us.

"Ow," I rubbed the side of my head, and Kennedy chuckled deeply.
"I don't wanna see that disgusting shit!" Jared nearly screeched.

I ran passed him and dove onto the couch, reaching for my phone. I had 4 new text messages, three of the four from Garrett giving me large lists of music to download. One was from my colleague Jenna, asking me if I could cover her shift tomorrow.

"Hey diva," Jared plopped on the adjacent couch.

I ignored him as he kept calling me.
"Diva!" He shouted.
I looked up at him, "Oh, were you talking to me? I thought you were talking to Kennedy."

Jared began laughing as I was roughly pulled off the couch and taken down the hallway. Kennedy threw me on his bed and began tickling me, my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard.
"Kenny!" I shouted.
"What?! I thought I was a diva?!"
"I take it back!" I shouted pulling him against me.

His lips attached to mine once more and he pulled me toward the door, shutting it and clicking the lock.

"Quietly," He whispered pulling his shirt over his head.

I was so lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIIIIIIII all!! It's been such a long time but I wanted all of you who were subscribed to this story to know there is a sequel! This is the first chapter of it, there is a total of 10 updates so far and still rolling! I loved this story and now I equally love it's sequel, go check it out and sub if you're interested!!

xoxoxo