Status: Working on editing chapters

You Can't Break a Broken Heart

You Are the Thunder and I Am the Lightening

Amara’s P.O.V
I had my headphones in and was sitting backstage with Brian’s guitar. I was fingering the chords and strings that were playing in the song I was listening to. I noticed Bree talking to Zacky and frowned when I read her lips. She was telling Zacky he should spend the day with me. He nodded with a smile and walked away. And once again, to avoid looking like a bitch, I threw on a fake smile as he walked up to me. We hugged and I whispered into his ear. “We’ll ‘hang’ out before the show. And then you can go back to your girlfriend,” He nodded and pulled away.

I finished tuning Brian’s guitar and then left the room with Zacky. We sat in the bus and he played video games. I walked into the bunk room and took a nap. Zacky shook me awake about ten minutes before the show. I shoved him away and smiled as he landed on the ground. I tucked my phone into my pocket and grabbed my shoes to put back on. We walked out off of the bus and headed towards the building. I rolled my eyes as he wandered towards Bree almost immediately. I headed over to Brian who was holding his guitar. I sat down next to him and he smiled. “Hi Bri,” I stated with a real smile on my face. He smiled and poked my shoulder as Bree and Zacky walked past with Chase.

Avenged was the first band on stage. I waved at Brian and stayed seated, I smiled as Adam walked over and sat next to me. “I’m bored,” I told him honestly. He laughed softly and I smiled as his blue eyes twinkled. I felt myself get excited when Matt said they were going to play Unholy Confessions. “That’s my favorite,” I explained as Adam’s eyes got curious. I felt him grab my hand and I ended up smiling even more. I was disappointed when he had to go on stage, but was kind of surprised when he pulled me up and led me past Bree to the side of the stage. I watched him play the first song and smiled at the enthusiasm he has on stage. He was great at what he did, and I felt my chest ache when I realized that when this tour was over, I probably wouldn’t see him again.

I smiled as he told the crowd the next song would be on their new album. It was called ‘Break’ and I liked what I heard. He went on to introduce the next song as a love song. “Every time we lie awake, after every hit we take. Every feeling that I get, but I haven’t missed you yet. Every roommate kept awake by every sigh and scream we make. All the feelings that I get but I still don’t miss you yet. Only when I stop to think about it, I hate everything about you. Why do I love you? I hate everything about you. Why do I love you?” I grinned at the beginning of it. This was my kind of song. I turned around and glanced at the other people around and went and sat next to Brian as my knee began to throb.

I looked up as Jacoby bounced past me to get ready to go on stage. “Thank you, you guys were a fucking amazing crowd,” I heard Adam’s voice shout into the microphone. People cheered and then he introduced Papa Roach. I looked up as Adam’s shoes appeared in front of me. “You left,” He pouted and I smiled as his eyes sparkled.

“Sorry, my knee was gonna give out,” I admitted sheepishly. I was embarrassed about it because I worked as a bartender, standing for eight hours at a time was in the job description. He nodded and reached forward brushing my hair behind my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up and immediately looked away. He grabbed my hand lightly and pulled me up.

“Come with me?” I nodded and let him lead me away. “So I know we haven’t known each other long, but I’d like to go out with you again… I also know that by hanging out with me, the press will probably say some nasty things. Will you go out with me again tonight?” He asked. I nodded with a grin on my face.

“I’ve dealt with crazy press people before. You should have seen the shit they said about me when I was dating Matt,” I mumbled remembering their rumored threesomes of me, Matt and Brian or Zacky. “I’d love to go out with you again,” I hugged him and left my arms around his neck as he rested his hands on my hips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy