Status: Finished.

To know you is to hate you.

Completely different, yet entirely the same.

The next morning I woke to find Billie Joe standing in the kitchen area. He was clad only in a pair of white briefs, one of my old band shirts and his black beanie hat. I sat up on my right elbow, the one which hadn’t been damaged by Fink, and gawked at him; his slender fingers drummed on the table top to an imaginary beat and he swung his slender hips gently.

The kettle came to a shaking boil; he poured two cups of coffee and popped bread into the toaster. He gracefully took both mugs in his hands, turned towards me and smirked.

“Yous up Mikey! I gots hot liquid for your insides!” his grin was so boyish and innocent, just like that of Billie Joes.

I smiled at his jazzy undertones.

“Twitch.” I exclaimed, “God, I’m glad to see you!”

He sat down next to me, crossing his legs as he did so. Both coffees were placed in the space between them. I chuckled and sneaked a hand over to take one.

“Keep those fingers of yours reachin for the caffeine, sweet pea. Too early for any bodily functions.”

I, deliberately, grazed my hand along the inside of his toned thigh before taking hold of the mug. He shuttered and sighed.

“Michael! You’re a troublesome boy!” he smirked.

“What? I was getting my coffee.” I replied slyly.

Twitch seductively lifted his own mug to his lips and took a long sip of the coffee. He kept his eyes on me the entire time, gazing over the edge of the rim with a half glazed glance.

His beauty was so different, yet he was just the same ‘Billie Joe’. This new persona give the impression that Billie’s skin was a smooth as silk, when I knew it was just regular, soft skin. His eyes seemed were so deep and so light that the green seemed to be fading more and more the longer I looked. The tufts of hair peeking from beneath his hat seemed almost a profound blue when the light hit them. I wanted to know what lay behind them, what pain he felt and what memories he had. Even if he was just another side to Billie, I wanted to know and hear it all from his mouth, with his jazzy tone and while gazing into his eyes.

Then he smiled at me. Not his usual smirk or grin; but a genuine smile. I melted inside. It was so innocent and childlike. Yet, when he leapt from the bed and sauntered to the kitchenette once more, his movement was so graceful and yet so enticing. I couldn’t take my eyes off the side to side motions of his hips or from the exposed flesh on his stomach as he reached up to grab a plate. Everything about him was so suggestive.

I blushed a little upon noticing his thin, dark landing strip when he turned back to face me. Spotting the rough flexing of his tattooed biceps made my cheeks grow hotter. If I am honest, the site was making me rather excited.

Twitch bit into a slice of burnt toast and chewed absentmindedly. Once he had swallowed his eyes caught mine.

“Oh Geez!” he exclaimed, “Do you want cream?”

I jumped, “Er…what?”

“For your coffee?” a smirk pulled at the edges of his pale lips.

“Oh…no thanks. I’m good.”

I rested my coffee upon my belly while the small man turned his back to me. He jammed and buttered another piece of toast.

“Coulda fooled me honey.”

He hummed softly to himself and swings his hips to the beat. He knew damn well he was teasing me.

“What do ya mean ‘Coulda fooled me’?” I mocked his voice as best I could, but I failed miserably.

Without answering me, he kicked the fridge closed, meandered over to the bed and set his plate upon the nightstand. Next thing I know his hand was around my hard erection. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out.

He lent over me so that his mouth was level with my ear, “You’s got wood there Mikey.” He chuckled, “And a hell of a lot of it.”

Twitch squeezed my sensitive cock, sending a shudder through my body.

“What did I tell ya about it being too early for spillings?” he whispered.

He promptly released me, wiped his hands on his pants and sat back to enjoy his breakfast. I gawked at him in both anger and bafflement. Yet he just chewed blamelessly on his toast.

“What about me?!” I squeaked.

Sneering he rose from the bed and, once again, sauntered to the kitchenette where he placed his dishes in the sink and lent back against the counter. I gestured towards my neglected hard on and he shrugged.

“I don’t know about you sugar lump but I feel like site seein this big old place. Getting a few cheesy Polaroid’s, buyin some nazzy tit bits and joinin in with the honeys on the streets. Y’know? All tourist like.” He wholly ignored my question and continued on about seeing the city.

Again, I snapped at him and he once again by passed me. Deviously he began to get dressed, pulling on a pair of Billie’s tighter jeans, a white shirt and leaving it wide open at the neck. I continued to squirm, trying to ease my erection; but, as predicted, it was in vain.

Twitch twisted in front of mirror to get a view of his ass and, once satisfied that it was intact, he shrugged on Billie Joe’s tan jacket with the fur around the hood. I know that it was technically still Billie Joe that I was sharing the room with, but the cut seemed to fit better than it had before. However the hat was a dead loss.

“I is goin now, I got the cellular phone and the other what’s it’s. See you later honey bee.”

He quickly pecked me on the cheek and was out the door before I could protest. I went to get up but the combined jolt in my arm and the current state of my member made it both uncomfortable and painful.

***

“We’re flying back home next week.” Tre explained.

He sat hunched over his laptop at the coffee table in my hotel room. He wore sunglasses on his face even though the sun was barley shinning; from what he had told me his ‘business’ had involved far too much tequila.

It had been well over three hours since Billie Joe had left me alone and I hadn’t heard a peep from him since. I wasn’t overly worried though. Twitch was nothing to worry about; Fink, on the other hand, was.

Tre continued to check though our emails, taking occasional sips of his head ache drink between clicks. I gazed out the window over the view of the city. For a while I was focused only on the birds crossing the sky, the leaves swaying in the breeze, the sound of the church bells tolling for some unknown reason. I was lost in the sensation of Berlin.

“Mike!”

My head snapped round at the urgent sound of my name. Tre held my phone out to me. The device was vibrating and crying the familiar theme of The Simpsons. I snatched it from his fingers.

“Hello?!” I muttered.

“Mike! Mike it’s me, Billie Joe!”

He sounded frightened, his voice was shaking and he seemed to be panting into the receiver.

“Are you okay?”

“C-can you come and get me? I’m at a Starbucks down town.”

“Billie…what’s happened?!”

“I don’t know. I-I don’t remember ever leaving the hotel. J-just come and get me please.”

“Okay, okay. Calm down. I’ll be there in a moment!”

He gave me the exact directions. Tre and I climbed into the hired car and sped towards our distressing friend.

“Billie needs to see a doctor.” Tre sighed.

“God knows what else is going on inside his head. We probably don’t know the half of it. But I don’t give a rat’s ass what the media decide to make of this, Billie Joe needs to get home and get urgent medical attention.”

“How do you know it’s not just the stress and the head injury? I mean it’s not that serious that he needs that much medical treatment. A doctor could do just as well.”

“No Tre! It is serious. He has mood swings, he seems to change personalities; what more indication do you need for serious medical treatment? He cut his own hair and stabbed me for Christ’s sake! You saw him that night?! And it’s not just that physco that he’s become, there’s another one. A softer one.”

“What?”

“That’s my question exactually.”