Status: Completed.

Lets Just Pretend

End

I stretched my arms with a slight yawn. I rubbed at my eyes, trying to get the sleep out and once I finish I look aroundmy our room to see that Jason had disappeared. For a moment I worried, but I could smell the food from here and I knew exactly what he was doing.

Smiling, I jump out of bed. The tiling of the kitchen was freezing and I shivered as I walked up behind Jason. He jumped when I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his shoulder, but once he realized who it was he relaxed.

“Morning babe,” he chuckles, turning is head to kiss my lips. “Sleep good?”

“What do you think?” I lean up to attack his lips again. Once I felt like I had enough I pulled away and watched him cook us food.

Jason smiled before moving to get plates. I helped set up the island and when Jason got us our food and sat down I took my rightful place in his lap. His arm wrapped itself around my waist as we sat there in silence, eating our food and just enjoying being around the other.

It felt like…nothing bad ever happened between us.

It felt like Jason never hurt me and we were just those two teenage boys again. It felt like we were back in high school when we were just having fun, enjoying the other, and being who we are.Just without having to hide it.

Everything felt normal, right. Being with Jason felt right and as I sit here, leaning into his touch, I wonder how I lasted so long without him.

Because right now, I felt happy. I felt happier then I ever have and it was a feeling that I knew only Jason could bring me.

I learned that Jason really did care, he does care about me…so yeah, maybe going through what we did was a good thing because it proved to me that Jason and I were just meant to be together, as cliché as that sounds.

There’s nothing wrong with cliché, because clichés always have a happy ending.

“Hey B,” Jason whispers, his warm breath hitting my neck.

“Huh?” I turn my head to face him only to have him attack my lips. The butterflies that exploded in my stomach told me that I was hopelessly in love, but I was ok with that.

“I love you.”

“Mm, love you too,” I giggled, my arms wrapping around my prey’s neck.

Sometimes I felt like I just have to smile, pretend everything’s okay, hold back the tears, and just walk away, but right now I didn’t. I felt like I just had to smile, let the tears fall, and stay right here where I belong.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!
I hope you liked it, I know I did :D

Comment?