Sequel: Chasing our Fate

You Can't Fight Fate

You've got to be kidding me

Eric’s face changed for unsure to amused as he read over the (in my opinion) skillfully written contract. To insure that Nick and I went through with the bet completely, we agreed to write each other contracts. I honestly didn’t know if I was going to get asked out the day of the bet or not, ever since Nick pointed it out that I was pretty popular among the guys, I began to notice. I just wished I had realized it before I made this bet, I was counting on Nick getting asked for an autograph first.

“Are you guys serious?” Eric asked while he handed the contract to Storm.

I nodded my head proudly.

“Dude, I’m never going to let Nick live this down, you have to win!” Storm exclaimed, causing everyone in the student center to give him weird looks. They all shook their heads and went back to what they were doing previously.

“So, what do you have to do if you lose?”Jackie asked after reading the contract.

“Nick hasn’t said yet,” I replied, “but, I think I have a feeling of what it will be.”

“Oh really?” Nick’s smooth voice interjected. He flopped down on the couch next to me.

“What then?”

I shut my mouth, speechless at Nick’s flawless face. He caught my glance and smiled, placing his arm around my shoulders. His eyebrow lifted slightly, causing me to blush. He chuckled at my reaction and kissed me on the forehead.

“Oh, why don’t you guys just date already?!” Eric complained.

I quickly removed myself from his arms and scooted over a bit, realizing where I was and who was watching.

“Here.” I handed him the contract, changing the subject. Nick did the same with his contract.

I eagerly read over the contract. It was your typical sign here and blah contract, then I got to the part where Nick stated what I had to do if he won. I widened my eyes at the sentence typed in bold print. There was no way I was doing that.

I looked at Nick to see him react the same way the I did.

“You’ve got to be kidding!” We both shouted simultaneously, “I’m not doing that!”

“You expect me to perform ‘Nick J is off the chain’ at my next show?”Nick asked in uncertainty.

I shrugged; I quite liked the idea of resurfacing Nick J.

“You think I’m going to meet your family?” I shot back.

The rest of the gang began to “ooh” and high five each other at the pending drama. I pulled my legs up to my chest and messed with the ends of my hair. There was no way in hell I was going to risk being exposed as the lovechild of my parents and who my dad was. Nick was on a need-to-know basis with our outside lives. For all I knew, Mr. Jonas could have met my dad at sometime and talked about me. Besides, meeting his parents was a little too girlfriend-like for me.

Storm, Jackie, and Eric all began deciding about who was going to win the bet.

“You expect me to perform that old song? I was thirteen for god’s sake!” he responded,

“…and it’s just my family, it was going to happen eventually.”

I eyed his suspiciously. “What do you mean eventually?”

“As in…I don’t know…maybe I’d like to take you home and show you off, or be with you out of school. I’m not going to be here forever you know.”

I could tell our conversation had gotten a lot more serious than I intended. I sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards his dorm room. When Nick said he wanted the full college experience, a dorm was included.

Once we were in, Nick sighed and flopped on his bed, ignoring my expectant face.

“Nick,” I spat with a bit more attitude than I expected.

“I don’t know what you want me to say,” he stated as he let a pillow cover his face.

“Why would you want me to meet your parents?” I asked.

He sat up and rolled his eyes at me. “Why not? You’re making a big deal out of nothing.”

“The bet is off then,” I stated confidently.

“Why, you’re just scared,” Nick replied as he got up from the bed. He walked over to me.

I scoffed and smirked. “I’m definitely not scared babe.”

Nick stepped closer to me, invading my bubble. I crossed my arms nervously; I knew exactly what he was doing.

“Oh, I think you are…,” he murmured. As I predicted, Nick’s hands made their way up my arms. He caressed my upper arms until I gave in and held his hands. He took yet another step closer so that we were up against his closet and placed one on my hip, “…just like you’re scared to date me right?”

My face hardened at his accusation. No one told me what I was scared of…even if it was true. I decided to flip this situation around very quickly.

I changed my face from serious to flirtatious and urged Nick closer to my body. Being as sexy as I could, I stroked his shoulders and the back of his hair that I knew he always loved when I messed with it. I propped my leg up against the door, inviting Nick to fill the space between us.

“It’s…not that I’m scared…” I murmured back to him.

Nick’s expressions amused me, as he was unable to tell what I was doing. He hesitantly placed his hand on my hips and one on the door.

“Then what?” he murmured.

He searched my eyes for an answer, then closing them, enjoying the intimacy between us.
I kissed him on the neck, gently sucking, and again on his jaw line. Nick let out a breath of air before making his move. His soft lips kissed the corner of my mouth. My whole body tingled at his soft touches…maybe this wasn’t such a good idea. I was supposed to seduce Nick and turn him down.

However, he was pretty much seducing me. I turned my head to the side so he couldn’t kiss me, but instead he settled for my neck. He planted soft moist kissed from my collarbone to my jaw line. I held in a moan because I really liked what he was doing. I thought I could handle him until he nibbled on my earlobe, which was one of my biggest weaknesses. I let out a soft moan as he lightly sucked and moved on to the place right behind it.

Nick let out a soft chuckle as he moved back to my ear.

“I like it when you try to act naughty…” he whispered oh so sexily.

I looked away from him, suddenly nervous at his bold statement.

“Remember when I said I could be a tease too?” he continued, “Well, this is one of those times.”

Next thing I knew, Nick removed his warm body from mine.

“Oh and, the bet is still on,” he reminded me as he left the room.

I stood, still up against the wall, slightly shock and disappointed. That was try number three for Nick to try to kiss me. I was beginning to lose faith. I let out a long sigh and straighten out my disheveled clothes. That was just a taste of Nick’s intimacy and I was breathless. I couldn’t even imagine what kind of a high his kisses would put me on, and it also made me crave it too.

---

I sat in Nick’s computer chair and spun around, it had been three days since we set our bet, and we were still working out the details for it. I still didn’t agree with his arrangements, but I decided that I had been over reacting.

“…this won’t be a ‘bring the new girlfriend home for approval’ type thing will it?” I asked cautiously.

Nick stopped strumming his guitar and raised an eyebrow at me mischievously.

“So, this is an approval thing!”

He just laughed at my paranoid behavior and sauntered over to me. He pulled me up from my chair and sat down in it.

“Hey! You stole my seat,” I complained.

He motioned for me to sit in his lap. “I have work to do on the computer, but you’re welcome to join me.”

Being my stubborn self, I smirked and sat on his lap. He treaded his arms through mine and began to click away on things, while I comfortably watched.

“By the way…don’t worry, this isn’t an approval thing. Besides, my mother is practically in love with you from just what I told her about you. It’s my brothers you should be worried about.”

I turned to look at him, confused and a little shocked.

“…what did you tell your mom about me?” I asked hesitantly, “why would I have to worry about your brothers?”

Nick simply smirked and continued to check his e-mail.

“You know…just about you…nothing embarrassing,” he stated absentmindedly, “my brothers are what you would say…protective of me.”

“Really?”

Nick nodded his head, and continued typing.

“Yep, I guess ever since that close encounter with a fan a couple years back, they watch out for the girls I’m dat-…interested in.”

I sat silently, sniffing every so often (damn allergies).

“It’s hot in here,” Nick muttered.

The next thing I knew Nick was unbuttoning his button down shirt to bare half of his chest. Boy, did it just get hotter in here.
♠ ♠ ♠
You've got to be kidding me...about how fucking hot Nick Jonas is. I mean, come on we all knew he was hot, but after watching videos from his concerts. I was totally like HOT DAMN!
Dude beasted inseparable and an MJ song? WHAT?! You guys should see his reviews about his music, everyone...not just teens but EVERYONE including grown men are loving him, This kid has got a beastly falsetto. :) I am so excited for the 17th now! I get to see him in concert! I love my JBs...but I kinda just maybe love Nick solo....more. lol

P.S. Don't get me started on him and those glasses! Total Elvis Costelloish Babe.

Anyway back to the story....man they have some serious sexual tension. lol