Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXII

It was the 3rd July. Only four days till Brian’s 29th birthday. The morning was sunny. The sun was shining through the curtains that were pulled shut. Brian sat on their bed watching as his girlfriend slept peacefully next to him. He ran his hand trough her soft hair. Moment later her eyes opened. She turned her head so she was looking at Brian and smiled.
“Morning” she whispered.

“Morning” Brian said as he leaned down and placed his lips against hers. SJarah pushed Brian off of her as she felt like throwing up and ran into the bathroom emptying her empty stomach.

It wasn’t the first time that she got sick in the morning, it had happened for the past few days.
At first she thought that it was food poisoning, but when it happened again and again, she knew for sure that it wasn’t a food poisoning.

“Are you alright?” Brian asked as he got her hair out of the way and rubbed her back soothingly.
“Yea” she said as she rested her head against Brian’s chest.
“You should go and see doctor.” Brian said worried and kissed her forehead.

“OK.” She said, Brian got up and helped her up. “I’ll go make us some breakfasts” Brian said and kissed her forehead before walking out of bathroom. She quickly washed her mouth and walked into the bedroom and took her phone from the besides table.
She dialed Kate’s number and pressed the send button and waited or her to pick up.
After two rings she picked up.

“Hello?”
“Hey Kate.” Sarah said and sat down on the bed.
“Hey, what’s up?” She asked.

“I think I’m pregnant.” She breathed out. She looked toward the doorway to see If Brian was there and thankfully he wasn’t.
“Did I just hear what I think I heard?” Kate asked shocked.
“Yes.” She said and got up and walked into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind her.

“Are you sure you are pregnant?”
“I don’t know, I think I am. I have morning sickness, my period is late, I’m sure that I’m pregnant.”
“Did you take the test?”
“I’ll go and buy before going to your house” Sarah paused as she heard Brian knocking on the door

“Are you alright Baby?” Brian asked from the other side of the door.
“Yeah I’ll be out in a minute” She told him before she told Kate that she had to go and that she will be over in an hour or so.

“What were you doing in there?” Brian asked as she walked out of the bathroom.
“Talking with Kate” She said showing him her cell phone. “In bathroom?”
“Yeah” she said and threw her phone on the bed.

“Ok. Come let’s go eat” Brian said standing up from the bed where he was sitting and taking Sarah’s hand in his leading her downstairs.

“Thanks for the breakfasts Baby” She said as she stood up from her seat and placed a kiss on Brian’s lips.
“You’re welcome.” Brian and warped his arms around her waist pulling her into his lap kissing her again.

She pulled away breathing heavy, Brian started to trail kisses down her neck making her moan. “The guys are going to be here soon.” Just as she said that the front door opened filling the house with voices and laughter. Brian groaned and buried his face into her neck.
“Oh… did we disturb you guys?” Jimmy asked standing in the doorway looking at the couple.

“Don’t worry Jimmy” Sarah said getting up from Brian’s lap. Soon enough everyone was piled into the kitchen. After greeting everyone Sarah excused herself and Told Brian that she was going to head to Kate’s house for some time.

She pulled up at Kate’s house after stopping at drugstore and getting few pregnancy tests.
She knocked on the door and waited for Kate to open the door.
Moment later Kate opened the door and let her inside the house.

“So you want to take them now?” she asked as they walked into the kitchen.
“Yes.” She answered. Kate handed her a bottle of water and motioned for her to follow her to the bathroom.

“And what are you going to do if you are pregnant?”
“I don’t know.” She said, running a hand through her hair.
“OK, go take the test and if you are than we will figure this out ok?” Kate asked as she sat down on her bed. Sarah nodded and walked into the bathroom.

Few minutes later she walked back into the bedroom and sat down next to Kate.
“Now we wait?” she asked and Sarah just nodded her head.
“So what do you think Brian will say if you are pregnant?” Kate asked after a while
“Honestly, I don’t know. “

“Have you guy’s talked about kids and marriage?” Kate asked. Sarah just shook her head making Kate look at her surprised.
“You guys have been together for like what, 10 month? And you haven’t talked about future?” again Sarah just shook her head. They have been too caught up in their work they didn’t have time to think about marriage and kids.
She didn’t know If Brian even wanted kids

Sarah looked down at her phone and checked the time. She sighed and looked at Kate.
“You want me to check it?” She asked and Sarah nodded. She just smiled and got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. Sarah has never felt so nervous in her life. Moment later Kate walked back in with a smile on her face. “You’re going to be a mommy”
♠ ♠ ♠
SJ