Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXI

Sarah walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Brian was making Breakfasts. “Good morning Baby” Brian said as she noticed her walking into the kitchen.
“Morning. mm… it smells good. “She mumbled as she walked up behind him and warped her arms around his waist and kissed his bare shoulder.
“Thanks baby”

Brian told her to go sit down and placed food in front of her.
“When are you leaving?” Brian asked. “In an hour” She said
“Can I go with you?” She just shrugged “Well If you want to listen how I bitch at everyone than I don’t mind.” She chuckled making Brian do the same. It was the day before the opening of club and Sarah will be heading to LA to make sure everything was ready for tomorrows night. Her employers were already there getting everything ready.

“I’m sure it won’t be that bad.” Brian said and stood up from his seat. He took their empty plates and placed them into the sink.
“Come on let’s go get dressed.” Brian said as he pulled her up from her seat.

“Joe Did they bring the Champagne?” Sarah asked her Bartender.
“Yes Miss Whiteley” He answered.

“Joe how many times have I told you to call me by my name?”
“I’m sorry Miss Whit- I mean Sarah.” He said.
“I’m going to go and check if there is everything.” Sarah said and started to walk to the back.
She glanced at Brian who was sitting in one of the couches and motioned for him to follow her.

Brian quickly got up and followed her down to the basement where they kept their drinks and other stuff.
“The place is amazing babe” Brian warped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

“Glad you like it” she said as she opened the door to the room where they kept the drinks.
“So what do you have to do here” Brian asked as he looked around. There were shelves with many different kind of alcohol.

“If we have everything” She simply answered before she made sure that everything was alright.
“You know I have better idea” Brian said pushing against the wall and crashing his lips on hers.

“Baby, relax.” Brian said chuckling as he watched as Sarah paced around the room.
“I’m just so nervous.” She said as she sat down on the bed.
It was the night of the opening. And she just couldn’t help but feel nervous. No matter how many times Brian had tried to calm her down and tell her that everything is going to go as it’s planed she still felt nervous.

“You shouldn’t be, I’ll be there for you.” Brian pulled her in his arms and kissed her temple. “I know. I just want everything to go the way it has to be, you know. This is something big for me.”

“I think I’m going to throw up.” She suddenly said getting up from the bed and running to the bathroom emptying her stomach in the toilet.
Brian knelled down and moved her hair out of the way and rubbed her back soothingly.
“You OK?” Bran asked as he pulled her into his lap after she was done.
Sarah just nodded and then flashed the toilet. “Yeah. I guess I’m just too worried.” She said and leaned against Brian’s chest.

“Come, wash your mouth and then let’s start to get ready.” She nodded and stood up. She walked over to the sink and took her tooth brush and washed her mouth from the disgusting taste in her mouth.

“I want to thank you all for being here tonight. And for being there for me for the last couple of months, for supporting me especially my parents who supported me in every step I took and gave me advice and helped me. And of course Brian, for putting up with me bitching whenever something wasn’t going the way I wanted it or just had a bad day for not being home as much. He was always there to tell me that everything is going to be alright and that I could do it.” She paused smiling at Brian who did the same. “I really appreciate all the support. But I have to also say thanks to the people who worked so hard to get this all done.
Thank You guy’s” Sarah made a toast rising up her champagne glass as did the rest of her friends. They have been there for few hours already. All her friends were sitting in the VIP area celebrating the Grand opening. She still couldn’t believe it.

Just few months back she was still working at her dad’s hotel, where she had been working since she finished collage. And now she was running a business of her own. It was a big step in her life and she couldn’t be more proud of herself.
“And now let’s party” Kate shouted making everyone laugh.

Sarah walked over to the balcony of the VIP that overlooked all the first floor.
She felt two arms warp around her waist from behind. A soft kiss was placed on her temple.
She turned her head and smiled at Brian leaning up for a kiss.

Brian’s arms tightened around her waist as he rested his chin against her shoulder.
“There are so many people.” Brian said as he looked down. “You did a great job.” He added. She thanked him and placed another kiss on his lips.

“I love you” Brian mumbled against her lips and she did the same.
“Come let’s go get something to drink.” She said turning around so she was facing him. Brian nodded his head and made his way toward the bar.

“I’m so tired.” Sarah whined as she and Brian Walked inside their house.
It was already 5 am and they were dead tired.
“I’m going to sleep all day” Brian said Closing the door behind them and then locking it.
“Mm... that sounds so good.”
“I know. Come let’s go to bed. “Brian said and took her hand in his and walked up to their bedroom to get their rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
The look