Status: Hiatus

She didn't mean to fall in love

XXIV

She sat in the soft cold sand, as the warm ocean breeze touched her skin. It was quiet, the only thing heard was the waves crashing by the shore as she sat there looking out in the ocean. The sun had started to rise making the sky turn into different colors creating a breathtaking sight.

The salty ocean air filled her nostrils as she took a deep breath.
It was around six in the morning. She couldn’t sleep, so many things were running through her mind.
She closed her eyes and pulled her knees up to her chest warping her arms around her legs.

Sarah signed, feeling good to be alone, just having a moment to think. She’s been working too much lately that she didn’t even have the time for herself. She loved being alone, just collecting her thought’s and think about the things that has happened and the choices she had made with her life. When she still lived in her apartment, she used to sit on the balcony in early mornings just looking out in the ocean curled up in a blanket. It always made her forget about everything and just relax.

She sighed, thinking about how much her life has changed in the past couple of month. She met the man that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, she had quit her job at her dads Hotel to opening her own nightclub. And now she was pregnant. Of course it wasn’t the right time to start a family. But everything happens for a reason right? She knew that there was a reason why she and Brian met. Maybe it was a sigh for her to change something in her life and maybe he was the reason to change the way she lived her life.

“Why are you out here so early?” A very tired voice came from behind her.
“Couldn’t sleep” she answered. He nodded his head and sat down next to her warping his arms around her making her lean into him. He rested his hands on her stomach placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

They sat there watching the sunrise in silence as his fingers softly brushed against Sarah’s stomach.
“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Sarah whispered.

“It really is” Brian replied. Sarah yawned making Brian chuckle. “You tired?” he asked. She nodded her head closing her eyes for a moment. Just a few minutes ago she wasn’t tired at all she was actually wide awake. But now she was tired. “Come, let’s go back to bed.” He whispered before standing up and pulling Sarah with him. They silently walked back to the house. They brushed their feet off the sand before walking inside.

Brian locked the doors behind them and picked Sarah up in his arms making her giggle.
“What are you doing?” She asked giggling as she warped her arms tightly around his neck. Brian just grinned at her before carrying her up to their bedroom.

He laid her down on the bed and got in next to her pulling the covers up. He warped his arms around her waist and placed his palm on her stomach and smiled, knowing that there was a baby growing inside of her womb.
When Sarah told him that she was pregnant, he felt like he was the happiest man on the earth.

He chuckled lightly as he remembered his reaction when she told him.

“Really?” Brian asked surprised with a smile on his face. He didn’t know if she was joking or what, but by the look on her face he knew she wasn’t. Sarah nodded her head and smiled at him. A huge grin broke out on his face as he ran up to her picking her up in his arms spinning her around. She giggled as she leaned down and pressed her lips against his.

“Thank you” Brian Whispered as he set her down on her feet.
“For what?” Sarah asked him confused. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. “For making me the happiest men alive, and you have made this the best birthday I’ve ever had.” He replied smiling down at her.

“Oh my god! I’m going to be a dad” Brian suddenly realized. “God, I have to call and tell everyone” he said and started to walk back into the house.
“Brian, it’s almost 2 in the morning.” Sarah said laughing as she followed him in the house. “We can tell the tomorrow.”

Brian chuckled as he turned around. She was right, they could tell everyone tomorrow. But he was just so happy that he was going to be a dad.


“What’s so funny?” Sarah asked as she turned around to look at him. “Nothing” Brian said before kissing her forehead.

“I love you” He whispered pulling her closer to him.
“I love you too Bri” Sarah replied snuggling into his chest and closing her eyes. It didn’t take long before both of them were asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small Chapter.

Hope to get some Feedback.
And Thank you A7xaddict for leaving a comment.

Love LJ