Billie, Ever Think of Having a Daughter

VINGT-HUIT

I woke up the next morning, in a bed full of boys. It took me awhile to figure out how they ended up in my bed. I turned over, and saw Billie was holding me. How sweet. He was fast asleep, I tried to move my body ever so gently so I wouldn't wake everyone up. I saw Jakob and Joey were cuddled up with each other, and Sam was sucking his thumb. I cuddled back up to Billie, and listened to his heart beat.

*A FEW HOURS LATER*
"Maggi, honey, wake up." I heard someone say in my ear.
"Hmm." I mumbled and tossed over.
"Mag, Scott is on the phone."
That woke me up! I saw Billie with the phone in his hand, and I grabbed it from him.
"Hello?" I asked. Yeah, I knew who it was.
"It's me, Scott. Billie said that you were sleeping, awake yet?" Scott chuckled.
"Ha. I'm up, what are you doing?"
"Oh, nothing. Do you want to go shopping with me?"
"Um, yeah, sure." I said.
"Great! Need to get ready, I assume?"
"Yeah, Ha. Ha." I said.
"Okay, call me when you are done. Bye."
"Okay, bye." I said and hung up and grabbed some clothes. I put on a red shirt, my black skinny jeans, and my beat up Chuck's.
After I was ready, I called Scott and told him I was ready, he said he was going to be over in a few minutes. While I was waiting downstairs, I heard the doorbell ring. When I opened the door, there stood Tre.
"Um, hey." I said, unsure of what to say.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
"That depends, are you going to try to rape me, again?" I asked flat out, his face turned red.
"I want to talk about that," I let him in, and we sat at the table.

"So?" I started off. "Need to tell me something, maybe like, sorry?"
"Well, for sure, I'm very, very sorry about what I did. I had no right to do that to you. I know that Billie cares for you so much, and I went beyond the line with that." Tre said.
"You scared me," I raised my voice a little.
"I saw the fear in your eyes."
Billie walked into the kitchen, and saw that Tre was here.
"I was wondering who you were talking to." Billie said in a low voice.
"I'm here to apologize," Tre said honestly.
"That is what I hope you were doing," Billie said and walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.
"If you ever try to hurt my daughter, again, you are out of the band. And don't think begging will make me want you back in." Billie said. I blushed when he called me his 'daughter'. I truly felt like his daughter, okay besides the fact that Billie and I are having a relationship, he does seem like a father to me. Tre left, and Scott came over two minutes later.

"Hey," I said and gave him a hug.
"Hello, baby." Scott said, "Ready?"
"Yeah, let me grab my coat. Wait, who is going to take us to the mall? You walked over," I pointed out.
"Could Billie take us?" Scott suggested.
"Let me ask." Then I shouted, "BILLIE!"
"What?" He asked as he came out of the kitchen.
"Can you take us to the mall? Drop us off, would be nice." I said.
"Sure," Billie said, and grabbed his keys, and we got into his black BMW.
It was a silent car ride to the mall. When we arrived to the mall, Billie dropped us off by the main entrance. Scott held my hand while we walked through the mall. We went into Victoria's Secret.

"Must we go in here?" Scott pleaded.
"Yes, I need new a bra." I said and dragged him in the store. We looked around, well, I did most of the looking. Scott was looking at the floor the whole time.
"How about this?" Scott asked, he had a red see-through thong stretched out.
"Maybe. I'll get it for tonight, " I said in a sexy tone and winked. We broke out laughing so loud, people started to give us strange looks. After I found my bra, we walked into Hot Topic and I bought some new t-shirts with Invader ZIM on them. Later, we went to Starbuck's and bought French Vanilla Cappuccinos. We sat at a table, and started to talk about what we like to do.

"Since I don't you that well, what do you do in your spare time?" Scott asked me.
"I skateboard, play soccer, listen to music, hang out with friends, play my guitar, and chill sometimes. How about you?" I took a sip of my cappuccino.
"I skateboard, too! Play baseball, soccer, and basically skateboard."
"That is sweet, we need to go to a skate park one day, and just well, skate." I said.
"Ha. Did I ever mention how funny you are?" Scott said.
"No, is that a good thing?" I asked. Of course it is, you twit!
"Ha. Yeah, it makes a girl more attractive,"
"Aw. Thanks! So, it's not about all how big her boobs are or how big her ass is?"
"Ha. I don't see girls like that, some guys do, I don't. It's nice, but I could careless if she had a small ass."
"Are you saying I have a small ass?"
"No! You have a nice ass, I'm just saying that in general."
"I see, I knew I should of bought that thong!" I said, and we started to laugh.
We talked about for another hour about whatever came to our minds. It was a great time, then Billie came to pick us up.

"Wow, I never had that much fun at the mall before," Scott said. We were at the end of my driveway. Billie took my bags in the house for me.
"Ha. I get better," I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.
"I love you," He said to me, in a whisper almost.
"I love you, too." He gave me a kiss on the lips, and held my hands.
"I hate to leave you, but I have to get back home."
"Thanks for asking for me to come," I said.
"Anytime. Well, I guess I have to go, bye."
"Bye," I gave him a another kiss on the lips, and he left.

FINISHED CHAPT. 28!!!!!! WOO! *happy dance* COMMENTSSSSSS????